20/20/20 Third Eye Vision

Oh I am... no different to peeps getting suckered over CAGW, or believing that the product on that latest TV ad is necessary etc... same old snake oil salesman are everywhere exploiting the masses...

How is accepting manmade climate change the same as snake oil salesman? Come on man you know there are proponents of AGW here.

How is accepting manmade climate change the same as snake oil salesman? Come on man you know there are proponents of AGW here.
Well Max's remark was addressed to me, and yes, I do think he is making a valid comparison!

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who want to present false 'scientific' evidence. In all probability (thinking about it) this is one such example. Another can be found in the false treatment by science of NDE's and ψ in general. There are other amazing examples - as I keep on pointing out - and once you have dug into some of them, you become deeply sceptical of science - particularly if there is evidence ow wrong doing - as there is regarding CAGW.

There is only so much fakery I can take. NASA gets a huge budget to study 'Climate Change' - is it any different from the money that big pharma gets when it persuades us or our doctors to prescribe some new wonder pill?

We live in a very corrupt world - get over it!

David

Last edited:

I dont waste my time discussing CAGW anymore. I spent far to many years reading papers on it, after becoming worried by the content of Al Gore's 'An inconvenient truth'.

Very few people are going to spend the sort of time I spent on it. But I came to my own conclusions after reading the papers. Suffice it to say, I don't personally have any concerns about co2 (co2 equv) levels anymore.

The establishments focus on Co2 is about other, very different things. Whether the long term ends (of these other things) justify the means of trying to get there is a personal issue... but the long term ends may not even be possible, the strategy may be flawed. I suspect that it probably is.

Well Max's remark was addressed to me, and yes, I do think he is making a valid comparison!

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who want to present false 'scientific' evidence. In all probability (thinking about it) this is one such example. Another can be found in the false treatment by science of NDE's and ψ in general. There are other amazing examples - as I keep on pointing out - and once you have dug into some of them, you become deeply sceptical of science - particularly if there is evidence ow wrong doing - as there is regarding CAGW.

There is only so much fakery I can take. NASA gets a huge budget to study 'Climate Change' - is it any different from the money that big pharma gets when it persuades us or our doctors to prescribe some new wonder pill?

We live in a very corrupt world - get over it!

David

Hey David

So you think I'm as credulous as someone who buys from a snake oil salesman?

We do live in a corrupt world, you also could be wrong and shouldn't basically call people you disagree with stupid - it undermines your position and makes it appear as an emotional one rather then a logical one.

Cheers!

Roberta

I dont waste my time discussing CAGW anymore. I spent far to many years reading papers on it, after becoming worried by the content of Al Gore's 'An inconvenient truth'.

Very few people are going to spend the sort of time I spent on it. But I came to my own conclusions after reading the papers. Suffice it to say, I don't personally have any concerns about co2 (co2 equv) levels anymore.

The establishments focus on Co2 is about other, very different things. Whether the long term ends (of these other things) justify the means of trying to get there is a personal issue... but the long term ends may not even be possible, the strategy may be flawed. I suspect that it probably is.

That's fine, but there are many CAGW proponents here, your post basically called them stupid, but that's okay because David agrees with you, I've been enjoying this forum less and less lately as if you are a CAGW proponent you can get called anything and people just get away with it.

Cheers!

Roberta

Back