Mod+ 253. SUZANNE TAYLOR, THE SCIENTIFIC MYSTERY OF CROP CIRCLES

Discussion in 'Skeptiko Shows' started by alex.tsakiris, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Ian Gordon

Ian Gordon Ninshub Member

Re: the MHG. OK, I know I'm beating a horse that's already dead by now, but I just wanted to add this. Looking at another video of Buckle's (40:19), he deconstructs the myth of this 1996 Stonehenge circle, and I couldn't help but notice it's virtually the same satellites-placement design as the MHG.
    [​IMG]

Trancestate likes this.
  2. JKMac

JKMac New

3. Maragon

Maragon New

I agree with those who said there wasn't enough information. I'm an open minded person and I'm not completely new to crop circles but even so there was a lot of information I felt like we were completely missing in the podcast. A few reasons as to why they are not manmade were touched upon but no one filled in the large leap to concluding these are created by aliens.

4. Ian Gordon

I just came upon a section in this Buckle video, where he and Matthew Williams are spotting the obvious signs that the famous circle I posted above (often touted as evidence for a non-man-made circle) is most likely man-made. (starts at 20:20)

They also discuss how crop circle researchers should have the onus on them of showing evidence the "alien circles" they feature on their websites and are otherwise "promoting" are not man-made.

Now, yesterday, I was also looking at this "bonus footage" video of Suzanne Taylor's film and because the crop circles shown aren't identified, I can't do much research on them. However, I noticed not only does it include the above one and the MGH, but at 4:19 it includes the 1999 Bishops Cannings basket weave circle:

[​IMG]

Now, I noticed this one because in the below video (at 5:16) Matthew Williams has revealed he made it!!

Ridiculous.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
    brooke, lhl, malf and 1 other person like this.
  5. mac

mac New

The authors of the crop circles are not “from” just one particular non-earthly civilization. These aliens as they are called require our own role in the crop circle creation. They are unique, alluring communications delivered in an universal ‘language’ designed to be understood in terms of mathematics, emotions, feelings, sound tone, energies, symbology erecting bridges to higher consciousness for the purpose of the continued awakening of us (humanity) to the possibilities of our own elevating awareness.

6. ghost

ghost New

I have a better idea. Why don't we ask our government to publicly announce that it wants to trade wealth for technology with whatever extra-terrestrials that are willing to trade with us. The advantage of doing this is that, whatever shows up, we know it's not an invasion. They also know that we're not going to shoot at them. The idea is that such an announcement would be intended to put us at the bargaining table with a more advanced alien civilization.

7. mac

mac New

Excellent use of dry sarcasm, my friend!

8. ghost

ghost New

Thanks! But I was serious.

9. ghost

ghost New

Why wouldn't you?

10. Ian Gordon

Hadn't come across this one before. Matthew Williams on Suzanne Taylor's documentary:

My impression now is that Alex - I'm sure quite innocently - chose one of the least credible "researchers" to do a podcast interview on the crop circle topic. Why not somebody less biased, and definitely more credible, like Colin Andrews? And someone like Buckle for the consciousness angle?

p.s. I didn't know Rupert Sheldrake had previously held a crop circle competition!

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    Trancestate likes this.
  11. mac

mac New

If we want ET communication then as a global collective we will have to be on a very different (elevated) vibration.

12. Mazda

Mazda New

We certainly have to be.

maybe you can help by changing your Avatar. ;)

ghost likes this.
  13. Ian Gordon

More Matthew Williams goodies. (Doug, I know you, + some lurkers, may be the only one here appreciating this. ;))

No. 1
    Re: the MHG (once again!! :)). As can be seen in a segment of this interview (17:03 to 21:05), Buckle (in 2012 at least) considered it as one of the rare examples of a crop circle that he had difficulty seeing how it could be man-made (in other words, he was open to other possibilities), but in the exchange with Williams the latter spelled out some of what you had to say about it, Doug.

No. 2
    Re: the 1996 Stonehenge/Julia Set formation that was discussed (and, yes, "debunked"). The non-man-made argument about this one includes the story that a pilot passed by twice over the area, and didn't see it initially but 45 minutes later saw it. Here's a video that provides proper doubt about the weight of that story.

No. 3
    Here's what Matthew has to say on how one would go about making the crabwood alien face pattern (and possibly who made it ;)). (It's apparent through a lot of these videos that Williams knows the teams likely responsible for some of these most famous circles but doesn't want to blow the whistle.)

Trancestate and lhl like this.
  14. ghost

ghost New

I dunno. Someone of them look stern, a little irritated. Like they can't figure out how to make a good hamburger (hence the cattle mutilations).
    [​IMG]

Anyway, after a hard day at my job, that's what I feel like.

15. mac

mac New

DNA extraction not hamburgers.

16. mac

mac New

The avatar in mention <---- stage left is a representation of my resonance identification, my vibration which is relative to the ET since all vibrations must have a comparison frequency or no vibration can exist. It is the collective energy of my being, the oscillations and motion in sum.

Or it is silly bullshit. Your choice.

Sciborg_S_Patel likes this.
  17. Alex

Alex New

Interesting stuff. thx to all for educating me.

Ian Gordon likes this.
  18. Alex

Alex New

probably due the the hosts lack of knowledge about the subject :) But, that's ok... we all gotta start somewhere. I've learned a lot more since recording the interview, but don't have any firm conclusions. I do think it's telling that Suzanne seems to be moving away from crop circle research. This may be for any number of reasons, but something about it seems a little odd.

19. Ian Gordon

I'll speak for myself, but maybe this goes for a few others: your so-called "lack of education" in this podcast topic prompted me to want to "educate myself" - which I otherwise, in all likelihood, wouldn't have done! So thanks Alex! :)

Sciborg_S_Patel and lhl like this.
  20. lhl

lhl Member

I echo that sentiment! The greatest surprise/twist was just because the crop circles are man-made (which I'm now pretty much convinced they are) it doesn't necessarily imply that nothing paranormal is going on.