5-yr old boy remembers past life

Interesting cases. Thanks.
I wonder if it's at all possible to document these cases without the continuous drum hits, eerie screeches and squealing sounds, bangs and all the other idiotic dramatization effects.
I have no idea why these topics must always be presented on TV as if they were horror B-movies... is it some sort of subconscious ridicule factor?

The whole presentation is so silly that it detracts from the cases which instead are quite interesting.

I wonder if it's at all possible to document these cases without the continuous drum hits, eerie screeches and squealing sounds, bangs and all the other idiotic dramatization effects.
I have no idea why these topics must always be presented on TV as if they were horror B-movies... is it some sort of subconscious ridicule factor?

The whole presentation is so silly that it detracts from the cases which instead are quite interesting.

It seems to me something of an American documentary approach. Five minutes of factual content and fifty five minutes of reenactment and repetition. Sadly it's appearing more and more in the UK too.

It seems to me something of an American documentary approach. Five minutes of factual content and fifty five minutes of reenactment and repetition. Sadly it's appearing more and more in the UK too.
And in Italy as well. Not that bad, but the trend is similar.

I hate those dramatic sound effects.
The banging, screechy, squealy type things give me the creeps and make me want to pull out a BIG sharp knife from the kitchen drawer.
Especially when I'm watching those things at night. Geez!

For all the issues with the video, it contained much more information than the Daily Mail article. That's at least one thing in its favour.

I skimmed through some of the readers comments - I know roughly what to expect, but there were some interesting comments among the trivia. One determined poster put the same comment several times, but it did seem worth repeating:
James Wolfe said:
What really creeps me is scars from previous lives........ My cousin, younger than me by 11 months, has a scar right in the muscle behind the clavicle [the trapezius] which makes absolutely no sense...... He's never being injured on that side nor required surgery for any reason....... Yet it is a relatively noticeable scar as if he was cut or poked / stabbed there.
That seems to echo a recent thread in this forum, Birthmarks and Reincarnation .

Ian Stevenson's work on reincarnation IMO best out there, and this account very much has similarities to common data that Ian discovered in his work.

Very sad what Skeptics have done to Ian's biography on Wikipedia. A man who spent his life carefully collecting reincarnational accounts of young children across the globe, only to have a relatively small group of know-it-all militant assholes libel and trash his Wikipedia bio page.

My Best,
Bertha

Last edited:
Ian Stevenson's work on reincarnation IMO best out there, and this account very much has similarities to common data that Ian discovered in his work.

Very sad what Skeptics have done to Ian's biography on Wikipedia. A man who spent his life carefully collecting reincarnational accounts of young children across the globe, only to have a relatively small group of know-it-all militant assholes libel and trash his Wikipedia bio page.

My Best,
Bertha

Hard work down the drain. Makes me want to scream.

For all the issues with the video, it contained much more information than the Daily Mail article. That's at least one thing in its favour.

I skimmed through some of the readers comments - I know roughly what to expect, but there were some interesting comments among the trivia. One determined poster put the same comment several times, but it did seem worth repeating:

That seems to echo a recent thread in this forum, Birthmarks and Reincarnation .

Fascinating! I am delightfully amused that the poster clarified the location of the scar, the clavicle, with the trapezius, assuming I'd know what either one was :P

Never mind about it, it's not important!

Fascinating! I am delightfully amused that the poster clarified the location of the scar, the clavicle, with the trapezius, assuming I'd know what either one was :P

Never mind about it, it's not important!
I guess its the area between the neck and the shoulder. One could be injured there by some deliberate attack, or maybe by some sharp-edged falling object.

I don't think there's a need for such a pessimistic interpretation. The work still stands. It is Wikipedia which is damaged.
Yes, but unfortunately many thoughtful people will read his bio and make erroneous conclusions based on deliberately misleading content.
Many.

My Best,
Bertha

Back