A geist who polternd?

Pollux

New
"Has a poltergeist been caught on camera?"

"A woman who claims to have captured paranormal activity on camera says she is being haunted by the ghost of her dead brother with whom she had a troubled relationship.

Donna Ayres, 33, says she has moved house five times in order to try and escape the spirit, but it has followed her each time.

The mother-of-four, from Burnley, Lancashire, says she has been left with bruises from the ghoul, and on one occasion was pinned down to the bed. She even claims to have captured some of the hauntings on film, including levitating spoons, light fixtures swinging from the ceiling, and a Ouija board flying across the room.

-
Ms Ayres, who lives with partner Jason Heys, 45, said the disturbances began happening in 2009 around the time her brother Paul passed away.

She said: 'Ever since my brother died strange things have occurred in every house I’ve lived in, it’s been a living hell. Ms Ayres said she began trying to capture the ghost's movements on film with her camera phone after people began doubting her story.

However she now believes she has angered the spirit after the spooky happenings have become more common.

She added: 'The paranormal activity first started in 2009 when I began to hear bangs at night, and then scratches appeared on the wall. 'Since these first encounters I've had nothing but rampant paranormal activity in every house I've lived in, I'm just at the end of my tether.

'I have even woke up with bruises some mornings, despite not being in contact with anyone.

'It's hard to get the footage as sometimes the paranormal activity is too quick to film, but I think I've done well to catch what I have with a basic camera phone.

The videos have sparked a furious debate on social media, with a swathe of paranormal investigators offering to conduct a thorough paranormal investigation into the disturbances. According to Sefton Paranormal Investigators, if the video footage is genuine, this type of paranormal phenomenon would be classified as a poltergeist - a supernatural being often blamed for physical disturbances."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-ghost-dead-brother-forced-FIVE-times.html

Last edited:
Cool.
Ironically when we didn't have the luxury of having a video camera in our pockets, well shot videos of such phenomena could have constituted sufficient evidence, as fakery was more difficult.

In this day and age capturing a UFO or a strange phenomena on video is orders of magnitude easier but it's not longer proof of anything :(

Would be great to have independent investigations conducted in the place.

I agree that it's easy to fake a video. The mug and spoon moving looked like it could be achieved with a powerful magnet underneath the kitchen worktop. Except for the part where the spoon was upended. There, a magnet might not be a good explanation, But it could be raised via a thin thread.

It really would need an independent investigator to find out more.

Edit:
there are a lot of comments online suggesting that she already admitted it was a hoax, weeks ago. So far, I've not tracked down that evidence, but it seems possible.

Last edited:
"Has a poltergeist been caught on camera?"

"A woman who claims to have captured paranormal activity on camera says she is being haunted by the ghost of her dead brother with whom she had a troubled relationship.

Donna Ayres, 33, says she has moved house five times in order to try and escape the spirit, but it has followed her each time.

The mother-of-four, from Burnley, Lancashire, says she has been left with bruises from the ghoul, and on one occasion was pinned down to the bed. She even claims to have captured some of the hauntings on film, including levitating spoons, light fixtures swinging from the ceiling, and a Ouija board flying across the room.

-
Ms Ayres, who lives with partner Jason Heys, 45, said the disturbances began happening in 2009 around the time her brother Paul passed away.

She said: 'Ever since my brother died strange things have occurred in every house I’ve lived in, it’s been a living hell. Ms Ayres said she began trying to capture the ghost's movements on film with her camera phone after people began doubting her story.

However she now believes she has angered the spirit after the spooky happenings have become more common.

She added: 'The paranormal activity first started in 2009 when I began to hear bangs at night, and then scratches appeared on the wall. 'Since these first encounters I've had nothing but rampant paranormal activity in every house I've lived in, I'm just at the end of my tether.

'I have even woke up with bruises some mornings, despite not being in contact with anyone.

'It's hard to get the footage as sometimes the paranormal activity is too quick to film, but I think I've done well to catch what I have with a basic camera phone.

The videos have sparked a furious debate on social media, with a swathe of paranormal investigators offering to conduct a thorough paranormal investigation into the disturbances. According to Sefton Paranormal Investigators, if the video footage is genuine, this type of paranormal phenomenon would be classified as a poltergeist - a supernatural being often blamed for physical disturbances."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-ghost-dead-brother-forced-FIVE-times.html

If this is real it could be the most clear demonstration of paranormal activity ever caught on film. Hopefully every leading parapsychologist is on a plane right now to go check it out.

Back