A man in my neighborhood has gone missing

bishop

I was wondering if there is anyone on the forum who can offer some kind of insight on where he is, or recommend anyone that can possibly help. Thanks. It also just dawned on me that this may not be the right part of the forum for this, but this area seems to get the most views. PMs are welcome.

Information here.

Last edited:
Sorry to bump here. How does one find a good psychic who would be able to give a lead on something like this?

Perhaps PMing Frank or Billw might be more productive?

They might not see this otherwise.

I remember that Alex did a podcast about a psychic detective who solved a case - of course skeptics challenged this, but it sounded pretty impressive. Sorry I can't remember the name of the lady, but if you PM Alex I am sure you will get her details, or someone else here may remember.

David

I remember that Alex did a podcast about a psychic detective who solved a case - of course skeptics challenged this, but it sounded pretty impressive. Sorry I can't remember the name of the lady, but if you PM Alex I am sure you will get her details, or someone else here may remember.

Yes, I have researched her and several other psychic detectives. No one will work directly with someone who is not also the police or family member. Also, most people want to be in the area so they require travel and lodging expenses which gets into thousands of dollars. I don't think it's going to work out.

You could contact any national dowsing societies. They may be able to put you in touch with a willing dowser. They are sometimes able to locate objects that are lost.

You could contact any national dowsing societies. They may be able to put you in touch with a willing dowser. They are sometimes able to locate objects that are lost.

That's a pretty wild idea. I thought dowsing was more about non biological elements?

That's an interesting story for sure, but it's still a non biological item. I guess I've never heard of someone dowsing to find a living organism. The most intriguing part of the story is how the person dowsed from a different state using only a map.

There is a skeptical refutation that comes up in google as well. The woman whose daughter lost the harp died shortly after her book was published.

I hadn't made the distinction between living and non-living objects. People also use dowsing as a kind of divination with pendulums. Good question.

Back