A new telepathy test: which word did I write?

I recently wrote and circled one of the seven words: "gas", "illegal", "bombs", "two", "sides", "same", and "coin" on my paper.

I ask you to write it here (if you think you might know it).

Thank you for participating.

I recently wrote and circled one of the seven words: "gas", "illegal", "bombs", "two", "sides", "same", and "coin" on my paper.

I ask you to write it here (if you think you might know it).

Thank you for participating.
If someone gets it right, how would you know it was via telepathy and not just a good guess?

If someone gets it right, how would you know it was via telepathy and not just a good guess?
There is no way to be one hundred percent sure about one individual answer, results from several people have to be analyzed and interpreted. If several people say "I know", that will obviously play a role in the analysis.

Offtopic, but this is probably one of the worst possible tests for non-local consciousness. Only extremely good psychics would be able to consistently answer correctly. A better test would keep the tested blind to the target.

Interesting you don't see your own gross bias as an even worse problem.
I'm talking from my experience with remote viewing. Me and other remote viewers agree that only intermediate and advanced viewers can do front-loaded sessions correctly.

Do you have any experience with RV and precognition?

I'm talking from my experience with remote viewing. Me and other remote viewers agree that only intermediate and advanced viewers can do front-loaded sessions correctly.

Do you have any experience with RV and precognition?
Yes certainly. In the danish society for psychical research there are ongoing experiments to prove the existence of these phenomena. I remain unconvinced and currently believe any positive results mainly are due to major confirmation bias in experiments severely lacking in methodology like double blinding.

Thank you for participating in this test, DVanderpool7, Bella' C, and Brian_the_bard. Unfortunately, the correct answer was neither neither "gas", nor "coin", nor "illegal", but "two".