Al Borealis, Universal Health Care Trap? |478|

Alex

Administrator
Al Borealis, Universal Health Care Trap? |478|
by Alex Tsakiris | Dec 27 | Spirituality
Tweet

Al Borealis, is universal health care a human right, or entrapment?

1609081722098.png

That’s a clip from a fund YouTube video titled deep office as Zodiac signs, where they play various clips from. The office, if you’re like my family, you’ve kind of looked to as a port in the storm as we look for a way to get through this. Incredible medical tyranny that we’re experiencing.

But this theme of astrology. Is something that may and today’s guest Al from forum Borealis. Kind of rolled into as the preamble. To our conversation. So I thought I’d play a little bit of that preamble

Al Borealis: [00:00:53] According to astrologers, the last time Jupiter, Satan and Pluto were conjunct in Capricorn was 2000 years ago , actually a little over 3000 years ago and now it’s it’s happening again. Um, and, uh, the triple conjunction.

Was they interpreted last time. It had been triggered the birth of the grace and power of Babylon and the Sumerian people that went on to rule and dominate the world for many millennia after. So they’re thinking this advent could trigger a change that will have world by effects into the near future.

And we certainly see movements on the ground now, but three, uh, we, uh, experience yet another great triple conjunction now, too. Um, because, uh, the last one, okay, just lost it a few months. This one we lost in Toya year 2021, and that’s suit by rare, uh, and it marks significant and great change. That, that, for example, when they, uh, when Buddha Protagoras and load set, came to the world was during this energy.

Just, uh, last time. And when I say to him and Jupiter meet, it’s called a great conjunction. Uh, and they, uh, cure like every 200 years or something. Uh, but now there is a third planet into the mix and it all happens on winter sources, which is kind of interesting too. And, um, And one last thing. If you manage to see the Crescent moon, pause, Jupiter, and say to him this week, you’ll have noticed something else about the two largest planets.

They are now really, really close to each other. And yesterday they almost appear to collide to become one super bright point of light can probably still see it in the night sky. So, uh, that’s why they were called adobo planets. Uh, in the middle ages. So it’s all, uh, it’s sort of rather interesting and I never tend to think that you can predict directly, you can look at the astrological map and you can look back and you can see, Oh, this happened and look at what happened on the globe.

Right. That’s easy. But to do it ahead, I never trust that because it’s so don’t interpretations and assume money. Various manifestations. So what I’m our sheriff is something is going to change. Something is going to happen. But accessibly, what? I don’t know. It could be good. It could be bad. It could be septal.

It could be overt.

Alex Tsakiris: [00:03:47] Yeah, I’m just trying to think how to process all that because I have a lot of different, uh, You know, I’ve come to agree with the basic concept. And I kind of approached it from a different way that you did. You’re saying kind of a retrospective historical analysis. There’s a correlation there. That’s undeniable.

I mean, I think the other thing that people grab onto is just their astrology sign matches their personality more often than it doesn’t. And people will argue that, that, and some people say they don’t, but I think the general sense for most people is when they have a decent astrological reading, they’re just like, wow, that is uncanny really accurate in terms of who I am.

I also agree with you in terms of the predictive power is a very, very weak in terms of it’s clouded by interpretation. But you know, the, the interview that I did that really changed my mind as I interviewed him. And we talked about this before, so it’s a little bit of a repeat, but we talk, I talked to Renee, Elsa, who is this super duper smart PhD, you know, statistics kind of genius.

Who’s also interested in astrology and she did. A statistical analysis of a particular orientation of the planets you were talking about and its correlation to followers. And she used Twitter as her model base or data model for, you know, if people have this configuration in their chart, Are they statistically more likely to have, you know, just a massive amount of followers and the data was overwhelming.

It was overwhelming in that, in favor. So here’s the question, I guess I lead here’s the question. I guess I lead that up too. Is that, do you think we. Uh, have this, that w w we, how do we manage to disassociate that fact, you know, those couple of facts we just said about astrology from the larger thing, that the implications of that, which is that we are connected to the whole frickin universe.

I mean, that’s what it’s kind of in your face telling us, and we just play around with it. Like it’s a toy, but it’s the deeper, deeper implications there, or fricking connected.

Al Borealis: [00:06:17] Yeah. And if you are, there should be ways to measure that. By the way, all we own obvious started

Of course this little clip here. Isn’t really a good reflection of the entire show. Our, like I said is a very deep guy. It, every once in awhile he lays some absolutely paradigm shifting nuggets on us. Like, how about this one?

Al Borealis: [00:06:42] It’s not about what system do we live in. It’s about how many people accept the system 11

I can't back up Alex enough about health care. If there's one area that fully proves his first book's thesis, it's the western approach to medicine. The failure of western medical practice is evident in what is promoted on websites like Web MD; thank goodness, it's almost always something to do w/ what you eat or how you can improve your life by exercising. What we do need is a system that is populated w/ experts that can effectively handle the really tricky stuff like diabetes. Anything else like heart or cancer problems, you better research the subject deeply.
The discussion did a great job of pointing out the glaring deficiencies of the USA, the corporation nation that is now trying to make as many people as possible supremely dependent on corporate/government control through hand-outs. I think the Deep State played its hand too brutally w/ the 'plandemic' & it's awakened a lot of sleepwalkers. We have an excellent opportunity to reset w/o using a war or one of the other gnarly options of the past by dealing w/ our problems on all levels from the bottom up. We just can't keep waiting for 'when things get back to normal' b/c that's not going to happen. I fully agree 2020 is the just the beginning; hold on to your hats in 2021 & beyond!!

I wasn't able to hear the ideas in this episode because Alex would not stop hurling obscenities at me.

I hope he doesn't allow his children to curse people in this manner.

It's very low and disrespectful. It helps accelerate societal decline.

------------

Alex Tsakiris said:

"that’s where populism has to band together. Because for example, if you’re a right-wing populist, you are against Wars, but mainly so, because you don’t want to FUCK up other countries because you’re a nationalist and you don’t want other countries to FUCK up your own.

I can’t think of anything I want from those FUCKing people. I have a heart attack. I’m not interested. I have a stroke, not interested. I have cancer. I’m certainly not interested. What the FUCK do I want from the FUCKing healthcare system? Immediate, uh, emergency triage. If I have a cut, if I cut myself in the, in the FUCKing.

Kitchen with a knife. Yeah. I want them, I want to withdraw 90% FUCKing just cause they, uh, yeah, they’re going to FUCKing placate the Brits with their homey home. Op homeopathy, homeopathy, whatever, you know, that’s just, it’s just bullshit.

FUCK that. Let me out of it.

Alex Tsakiris: [01:02:07] So who gives a shit about universal health care? Who the FUCK cares, how you get there, whether the public is financing 80% of it over here, and the public is financing a hundred percent of it over there.

But then. You’ve been sold on this idea that what they need to replace that with is healthcare. And I’m saying healthcare is the biggest fear-mongering FUCKing system in the world.

The thing I’m thinking you’re conflating is, are our modern. Medical establishment, , you’re conflating that with health and you know, you want to talk about correlation and causation, no FUCKing way. You’d have to make that case for me.

I had to go find the research that in, in Italy, from some doctors who are doing some very. Unconventional stuff. And then I had to bring it to my FUCKing healthcare provider and they still shit all over it and said, you know, you’re ridiculous. Unless you take these black box medicines, you know, what are your wife?

What’s your wife going to say when they haul you off. And I had to tell those people to FUCK off and I had to go do it myself. My experience is not different. My experience is everybody’s FUCKing
like if you play poker and you overbid it, somebody’s going to call your bluff. I get that people are suffering and I get that. First of all, I get that. I live in a bubble FUCKing, Hey, yes, I live in a bubble bubble. I’ve orchestrated my FUCKing bubble and I continue to orchestrate it every day.

Cause like you said, at the very beginning, this is one of the ways that you play them, you know, you beat them down and then that’s one of the ways to control them is you just beat the FUCKing shit out of them. And I get it. That’s what they’re doing now. The big. Thing I would call you out on is you’ve fallen for one of the basic FUCKing tricks, which is to say you, you’re now empathizing with the Beatdown people and you’re saying, and they won’t even give you healthcare.

You need to, you need to rise up and get the healthcare. The health care is part of the FUCKing problem. It’s part of the FUCKing tyranny that they’re trying to create for you to focus on that. And for you to say that person who is been. Beat down almost to the point where they don’t know, like, this is what I think we’re saying, they’d beat people down.

FUCK you FUCK your handout. FUCK your medicine. FUCK all your shit. I’m taking my pitch Pitchfork. I’m taking my FUCKing torch and a March into the castle. Don’t hand me any more bullshit FUCKing medicine or any of the rest of the shit that you think is going to make my life better. I’ll tell you, what’s going to make my life better.

Is you not being around? And when I say you, I mean the FUCKing system that we’ve created.

Ally in the battle. I don’t understand that they are the biggest FUCKing part of this thing.

The effects on that on type two, diabetes are overwhelming, overwhelming. They, so swamp, any other quote, unquote medical treatment that I’m like, I don’t give a FUCK. I don’t want to pay for someone to go in and be treated for, for type two diabetes because they can’t control their diet.

I don’t have to pay for all that. Now I’ll give you some money and you can spend it how you want, but don’t tell me that I have to have an infinite deep pocket cause you like FUCKing donuts and FUCKing hamburgers.

Alex Tsakiris: [01:19:39] It’s always a business. What people say this, yo, it’s always a business. Somebody always has to get paid. There’s FUCKing getting paid. I don’t know why people who advocate kind of universal healthcare, fig Pfizer. Isn’t getting their FUCKing cut.

Alex Tsakiris: [01:23:31] I think you make a really good point. And it’s one that, you know, as you were saying it, I was like, shit, he’s right. Because I think everything that we’re seeing unfolding right now suggests that they don’t have a very good handle on what the FUCK they’re doing.

swamp? Look at them. Steve, Minutian one of the perpetrators of the Oh eight recession. You know who we’re supposed to go after him as public prosecutor, Kamilah FUCKing Harris, like so many other sins she has on her plate, which is why nobody was voting for her in the primary.

What will happen is that people rise up, which they will do on different areas and you don’t smack it down because the left and the right, you know, when the left left goes out on the streets, Black lives matter, stuff like that against the police. That right. Says, Oh no, no, FUCK it. That this is a we’re against this."

Last edited:
It is a shame the discussion drifted, the introduction was so compelling. I believe that the host allowed his own personal experience to overwhelm the discussion, which was unfortunate listening. Even though I worked in health care, private and public in multiple countries and contexts: hospitals, industry and the community (including the US public health system) I sympathized with both sides in this discussion; but I did not think the podcast produced much in the way of informed conversation. Nevertheless, I look forward to your next conversation and hope it stays on topic. I'm fairly new to this podcast, and have been enjoying it for the most part. I also just listened to one of the Forum Borealis podcasts and it was quite entertaining too.

I wasn't able to hear the ideas in this episode because Alex would not stop hurling obscenities at me.

------

But. Not on the prime really matters. And that’s where populism has to band together. Because for example, if you’re a right-wing populist, you are against Wars, but mainly so, because you don’t want to FUCK up other countries because you’re a nationalist and you don’t want other countries to FUCK up your own.

I can’t think of anything I want from those FUCKing people. I have a heart attack. I’m not interested. I have a stroke, not interested. I have cancer. I’m certainly not interested. What the FUCK do I want from the FUCKing healthcare system? Immediate, uh, emergency triage. If I have a cut, if I cut myself in the, in the FUCKing.

Kitchen with a knife. Yeah. I want them, I want to withdraw 90% FUCKing just cause they, uh, yeah, they’re going to FUCKing placate the Brits with their homey home. Op homeopathy, homeopathy, whatever, you know, that’s just, it’s just bullshit.

Alex Tsakiris: [01:02:07] So who gives a shit about universal health care? Who the FUCK cares, how you get there, whether the public is financing 80% of it over here, and the public is financing a hundred percent of it over there.
But then. You’ve been sold on this idea that what they need to replace that with is healthcare. And I’m saying healthcare is the biggest fear-mongering FUCKing system in the world.

The thing I’m thinking you’re conflating is, are our modern. Medical establishment, , you’re conflating that with health and you know, you want to talk about correlation and causation, no FUCKing way. You’d have to make that case for me.

I had to go find the research that in, in Italy, from some doctors who are doing some very. Unconventional stuff. And then I had to bring it to my FUCKing healthcare provider and they still shit all over it and said, you know, you’re ridiculous. Unless you take these black box medicines, you know, what are your wife?

What’s your wife going to say when they haul you off. And I had to tell those people to FUCK off and I had to go do it myself. My experience is not different. My experience is everybody’s FUCKing
like if you play poker and you overbid it, somebody’s going to call your bluff. I get that people are suffering and I get that. First of all, I get that. I live in a bubble FUCKing, Hey, yes, I live in a bubble bubble. I’ve orchestrated my FUCKing bubble and I continue to orchestrate it every day.

Cause like you said, at the very beginning, this is one of the ways that you play them, you know, you beat them down and then that’s one of the ways to control them is you just beat the FUCKing shit out of them. And I get it. That’s what they’re doing now. The big. Thing I would call you out on is you’ve fallen for one of the basic FUCKing tricks, which is to say you, you’re now empathizing with the Beatdown people and you’re saying, and they won’t even give you healthcare.

You need to, you need to rise up and get the healthcare. The health care is part of the FUCKing problem. It’s part of the FUCKing tyranny that they’re trying to create for you to focus on that. And for you to say that person who is been. Beat down almost to the point where they don’t know, like, this is what I think we’re saying, they’d beat people down.

FUCK you FUCK your handout. FUCK your medicine. FUCK all your shit. I’m taking my pitch Pitchfork. I’m taking my FUCKing torch and a March into the castle. Don’t hand me any more bullshit FUCKing medicine or any of the rest of the shit that you think is going to make my life better. I’ll tell you, what’s going to make my life better.

Is you not being around? And when I say you, I mean the FUCKing system that we’ve created.

Ally in the battle. I don’t understand that they are the biggest FUCKing part of this thing.
The effects on that on type two, diabetes are overwhelming, overwhelming. They, so swamp, any other quote, unquote medical treatment that I’m like, I don’t give a FUCK. I don’t want to pay for someone to go in and be treated for, for type two diabetes because they can’t control their diet.

I don’t have to pay for all that. Now I’ll give you some money and you can spend it how you want, but don’t tell me that I have to have an infinite deep pocket cause you like FUCKing donuts and FUCKing hamburgers.

Alex Tsakiris: [01:19:39] It’s always a business. What people say this, yo, it’s always a business. Somebody always has to get paid. There’s FUCKing getting paid. I don’t know why people who advocate kind of universal healthcare, fig Pfizer. Isn’t getting their FUCKing cut.

Alex Tsakiris: [01:23:31] I think you make a really good point. And it’s one that, you know, as you were saying it, I was like, shit, he’s right. Because I think everything that we’re seeing unfolding right now suggests that they don’t have a very good handle on what the FUCK they’re doing.

swamp? Look at them. Steve, Minutian one of the perpetrators of the Oh eight recession. You know who we’re supposed to go after him as public prosecutor, Kamilah FUCKing Harris, like so many other sins she has on her plate, which is why nobody was voting for her in the primary.

What will happen is that people rise up, which they will do on different areas and you don’t smack it down because the left and the right, you know, when the left left goes out on the streets, Black lives matter, stuff like that against the police. That right. Says, Oh no, no, FUCK it. That this is a we’re against this.
I thought Alex was a bit too forceful as well, but I'm sure he feels like a lot of other people in the USA & the rest of the world right now. It's very frustrating that we have this extremely greedy middleman, the insurance companies, getting fat & sassy while medical costs keep climbing. I was stunned to read years ago that some insurance providers were warning the public that Obamacare was going to result in higher health care costs. So, what else is new? Fifteen per cent or more of an increase each year is routine for private health insurance. There might be an increase, but maybe it would be 5% instead. I had a colonoscopy done several years ago for over a $1,000 & I had health insurance!! One test, one thousand dollars. There was a room full of patients, so someone was making money. What really threw me was the doctor who reviewed my clean & healthy results asked me if I had always been pretty healthy & I said yes. I couldn't believe how he smirked at me & then looked disgusted as he turned away! Let's face it; the guy was there to make some money & healthy people won't make you much. I'm also looking forward for a continued discussion between Al Borealis & Alex. We really do need to get all this confusion & corruption out in the open & air the solutions that are there.

What really threw me was the doctor who reviewed my clean & healthy results asked me if I had always been pretty healthy & I said yes. I couldn't believe how he smirked at me & then looked disgusted as he turned away
Actually, I think many doctors are fed up with running tests on well people. He may have been thinking about his profits, but he may have been thinking how he was betraying his medical calling - testing well people.

I have read enough to avoid ALL tests unless I am in some way ill. If they can find a person with a very early cancer - say 2 years before it would be noticed - it is great for their statistics, because even if their treatments give no benefit whatsoever (but spoiled 2 years of life) and the patient dies 3 years after he would have been diagnosed, if you add the 2 and the 3 together, their patient survived 5 years from diagnosis!

David

Reactions: Kim
We really do need to get all this confusion & corruption out in the open & air the solutions that are there.

I agree. We do.

Last year I was dead for three days after suffering a heart attack. I had no health insurance, and medical bills put me Three Hundred Thousand Dollars ($300,000) in debt.

I was forced to declare Bankruptcy. You can read about that here...

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/today-is-exactly-one-year-since-my-n-d-e.4600

Alex's curse-laden filth about "F-- the medical system! I don't want any part of it!" was absurd and childish.

When Alex is laying dead on the ground, I'm fairly certain his Wife will want part of it, and would appreciate the medical system responding to her 911 call.

If they can find a person with a very early cancer - say 2 years before it would be noticed - it is great for their statistics, because even if their treatments give no benefit whatsoever (but spoiled 2 years of life) and the patient dies 3 years after he would have been diagnosed, if you add the 2 and the 3 together, their patient survived 5 years from diagnosis!
I'm sure we can find an unscrupulous apple in any bunch, but I'd be curious to see any data at all which reveals this type of motivation across any meaningful population of caregivers. Seems a overly cynical view of doctors such as those who saved Charlie's life for example. Certainly doesn't fit the profile of the doctors I've known personally. Hell, most of the specialists I know (i.e., those that would actually order these types of tests) don't need to do anything unscrupulous to make 1% level incomes.

I'm sure we can find an unscrupulous apple in any bunch, but I'd be curious to see any data at all which reveals this type of motivation across any meaningful population of caregivers.
That is the standard way cancer statistics are collected - believe me or not. They measure from the time the cancer is discovered, until death. They take no account of the fact that the patient might have been symptomless for 2 years if it were not for the early detection.
Seems a overly cynical view of doctors such as those who saved Charlie's life for example. Certainly doesn't fit the profile of the doctors I've known personally. Hell, most of the specialists I know (i.e., those that would actually order these types of tests) don't need to do anything unscrupulous to make 1% level incomes.
I am talking about screening tests, where advertisements encourage you to get screened when they feel perfectly healthy. Here is a doctor discussing the issue:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Overdiagnosed-Making-People-Pursuit-Health/dp/0807021997

In general I think the dubious motivation kicks in at a higher level - those that push the testing.

David

That is the standard way cancer statistics are collected - believe me or not. They measure from the time the cancer is discovered, until death. They take no account of the fact that the patient might have been symptomless for 2 years if it were not for the early detection.

I am talking about screening tests, where advertisements encourage you to get screened when they feel perfectly healthy. Here is a doctor discussing the issue:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Overdiagnosed-Making-People-Pursuit-Health/dp/0807021997

In general I think the dubious motivation kicks in at a higher level - those that push the testing.

David
Got it. That all makes sense to me. Misinterpreted your initial post as it relates to front line docs running tests when, for example, they are concerned regarding the possible presence of cancer. (e.g., colonoscopy being an example where symptoms aren't always the catalyst for the test but often age and family history)

It is a shame the discussion drifted, the introduction was so compelling. I believe that the host allowed his own personal experience to overwhelm the discussion, which was unfortunate listening. Even though I worked in health care, private and public in multiple countries and contexts: hospitals, industry and the community (including the US public health system) I sympathized with both sides in this discussion; but I did not think the podcast produced much in the way of informed conversation. Nevertheless, I look forward to your next conversation and hope it stays on topic. I'm fairly new to this podcast, and have been enjoying it for the most part. I also just listened to one of the Forum Borealis podcasts and it was quite entertaining too.
it did drift off-topic... I guess we're both to blame for that.

we did realize that we missed the topic and recorded another end-of-year show. I hope to have it up shortly

I thought Alex was a bit too forceful as well, but I'm sure he feels like a lot of other people in the USA & the rest of the world right now. It's very frustrating that we have this extremely greedy middleman, the insurance companies, getting fat & sassy while medical costs keep climbing. I was stunned to read years ago that some insurance providers were warning the public that Obamacare was going to result in higher health care costs. So, what else is new? Fifteen per cent or more of an increase each year is routine for private health insurance. There might be an increase, but maybe it would be 5% instead. I had a colonoscopy done several years ago for over a $1,000 & I had health insurance!! One test, one thousand dollars. There was a room full of patients, so someone was making money. What really threw me was the doctor who reviewed my clean & healthy results asked me if I had always been pretty healthy & I said yes. I couldn't believe how he smirked at me & then looked disgusted as he turned away! Let's face it; the guy was there to make some money & healthy people won't make you much. I'm also looking forward for a continued discussion between Al Borealis & Alex. We really do need to get all this confusion & corruption out in the open & air the solutions that are there.
I guess I was stunned that Al would seek relief for his medical concerns thru a system that is in the middle of perpetrating the greatest medical fraud in history. the plandemic swamps any discussion of universal health care.

Got it. That all makes sense to me. Misinterpreted your initial post as it relates to front line docs running tests when, for example, they are concerned regarding the possible presence of cancer. (e.g., colonoscopy being an example where symptoms aren't always the catalyst for the test but often age and family history)
Thanks, but I really suggest you read that book - it is an eye-opener into how the health industry really works.

David

I like Alex's show because he isn't afraid to passionately express what he thinks about controversial subjects, and he does so with a critical mind. However, in this case, I agree more so with Al Borealis regarding universal health care. If you live in the United States, the phrase "affordable healthcare" is an oxymoron. Also, "Obama Care" was not a road to affordable healthcare. Anybody that thinks such a thing must have been living in a bubble. This might sound a bit vitriolic, but "Obama Care" literally raped financially strapped Americans by forcing them to purchase "healthcare insurance" that they already couldn't afford, or else slamming them with an ENORMOUS tax penalty. There was no such "universal health care" involved in that "fucking shit." In fact, you had to pay out your ass just to get some kind of basic coverage without involving an enormous deductible. In reality, "Obama Care" was a fucking scam to shove money up a lot of government/insurance company asses without really helping anybody. Yes, there are a lot of hypochondriacs that go to the doctor over a paper cut, but there are also people that barely every go unless they are in an emergency situation. Without "health insurance," which is a fucking scam, you end up getting financially raped because of this shit system. I would love to provide examples, but there are so many out there. I might as well be telling you that water is wet. Sure, there are plenty of people that think water is not wet. Maybe they have dry ice in the fridge. There are also people that think the moon is a hologram. There are plenty of stupid asses out there. One thing is for sure, though....this healthcare system is fucking garbage in the United States, and if you are not rich with a great insurance plan, you get FUCKED if you go to the doctor. Regardless, love your show, Alex. Look forward to further episodes.

------------

Alex Tsakiris said:

"that’s where populism has to band together. Because for example, if you’re a right-wing populist, you are against Wars, but mainly so, because you don’t want to FUCK up other countries because you’re a nationalist and you don’t want other countries to FUCK up your own.

What will happen is that people rise up, which they will do on different areas and you don’t smack it down because the left and the right, you know, when the left left goes out on the streets, Black lives matter, stuff like that against the police. That right. Says, Oh no, no, FUCK it. That this is a we’re against this."

Hi Charlie,

What the FUCK? There is nothing wrong with dropping F bombs if you are engaged in an intellectual conversation with matters that you are passionate about, especially with another intelligent adult. I don't agree with everything that Alex says, but I whole heartedly agree with all his F bombs and look forward to hearing more of them in the future. I believe that appropriately dropped F bombs are the fertilizer that allows truth to bloom, especially after they bust the calcified shit of wretched contentment. Censoring the word "FUCK" from kids doesn't make the world a better place. Instead, we should educate our children about when and where to drop F bombs, how old they need to be before dropping F bombs in public, and the consequences of throwing F bombs in the wrong setting. Yes, you don't want your child yelling, "Mom, I want a FUCKING snickers bar!" - while you are in line at the grocery store. I understand that. However, we also must help the understand that value of a successful dropped F bomb, such as when Dana White, President of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, asks a room filled with young, aspiring fighters, "Do you want to be a FUCKING fighter!"

Think positive, Charlie. A well placed F bomb can and has changed lives for the better! Also, don't forget, we all FUCKING love you!

Yes, you don't want your child yelling, "Mom, I want a FUCKING snickers bar!"

Why not? By your logic this is commendable behavior.

It's sad that you don't even know why societal degeneration is a bad thing.

b5XcwmI.jpg

I'm sure we can find an unscrupulous apple in any bunch, but I'd be curious to see any data at all which reveals this type of motivation across any meaningful population of caregivers. Seems a overly cynical view of doctors such as those who saved Charlie's life for example. Certainly doesn't fit the profile of the doctors I've known personally. Hell, most of the specialists I know (i.e., those that would actually order these types of tests) don't need to do anything unscrupulous to make 1% level incomes.

Once again, you are as wrong as wrong can be. As One who works in healthcare insurance (business analytics, not sales) I can tell you that there are $billions in fraud by providers detected each year. That's with providers ("caregivers") knowing that we are watching them. If we weren't? I can't even imagine. Fraud is up-coding claims, false claims and medically unnecessary procedures; some that harm (or even kill) patients. Then there are all the script mills for narcotics, steroids, etc.

Then there is medical errors/malpractice that kills, conservatively 330,000 Americans each year. That is an accepted figure, though on the low side, IMO.

b5XcwmI.jpg
What is more social degeneration, the punk rocker with the middle finger in 1980, or the family sex changing their kid in 2020 because he accidentally played with a doll? Chicken or egg, honey! You make the call! FUCK!

Kim,
There is not a 15%/annum increase in healthcare cost. Where in the world did you get that figure? Insurance is an important middleman that keeps costs down via contracting, medical appropriateness/necessity review, cost/benefit review of procedure options, formularies, etc and fraud auditing. Insurance also takes responsibility for developing and maintaining provider networks so that patients have access to the different types of care that they may need.

I think your heart is in the right place, but, like many people, you have little real understanding of how the system works. You forget that hospitals and physicians and pharmaceuticals and medical equipment purveyors are all businesses with a profit based focus. Insurance companies serve as a check and balance on all of the profit seekers. Not all insurance is profit seeking. Remember, many local Blue Cross/Blue Shield companies are not-for-profit.

Also, remember that insurance costs what it does because medical treatment costs that much. Premiums are based on expected payouts on claims. Yes insurance has "overhead" and some companies take profits, but that is maybe 15% of gross revenue and insurance operations save more than they cost. In other words, that 15% is a good investment that probably returns a 25% savings, depending on various factors.

Insurance risk pools are a lot like socialism. Everyone involved is impacted by the lowest common denominator. On average we find that 4% to 5% of members (covered lives, insured people) cost more than what they pay in premium in a year. Of those, around 2.5% will be one off events. In previous years and future years, they cost less than what they pay in premiums. However, another 2% to 2.5% are chronic high cost members. These people greatly exceed what they pay in premium each year and everyone else in the risk pool must cover their costs. A risk pool of healthy people who may have that one off event, would make for very affordable premiums. That is what individual insurance and small group used to look like, Obamacare (the ACA) destroyed that for millions of Americans by forcing individual and small group insurance to be available to everyone, including those with pre-existing serious conditions.

Obesity is the leading contributor to healthcare expenditures. Our internal calculations say 25% of cost is directly caused by it and probably another 15% indirectly (along with other lifestyle choices). If you want costs to go down, then encourage people to eat right, exercise, etc. We're all in this together (until that means some fat assed slobs need to take responsibility too, then the finger pointing shifts to evil insurance and other BS, like socialized medicine. It's a smoke and mirrors game. Don't fall for it).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kim
I hadnt re-evaluated my stance on public healthcare since the plandemic so this was probably more interesting to me than the original topic and my only regret is that they werent prepared to go deeper and longer.

On one hand, why the fuck would i want anything from that system after 2020. On the other hand my wife got laid off this year and we got another $2k bill in the mail cause my son needed another emergency surgery.

On one hand docs have propped this plandemic up from the behinning and on the other, they are somewhat beholden to the system because of private education and must dig out of debt from med school.

On one hand if the fruits of public health at all resemble those of public education...on the other it cost us $10k to have premature twins delivered and cared for.

Ultimately i dont feel our shitty healthcare system proved even a speed bump for the plandemic agenda in the US and will cheerlead Jimmy Dore but am still curious to hear Alex elaborate on the possible hypocrisy if doing so.

Back