Alex Jones' Apology for #PizzaGate Comments

He's good in some respects, bad in others. I think he's right on the most important things.

He's obviously very intelligent. He owns a media company with a potential value in the hundreds of millions, which he built from the ground up in less than two decades.
I disagree. I think he's dangerous; a menace to reason.
CubS-hSWIAAv1Zh.jpg

I can understand hating Obama and Clinton, and I can understand disagreeing with their policies. But this? How can anyone defend this?

Hell yeah, I love that shit!

So you call mass murder and the destruction of entire countries a "policy"? That is what is dangerous.
I'm not defending them. I've said before that Hillary was the worst candidate the Dems could put forward. She's awful. However, that doesn't excuse Jones from spouting batshit crazy nonsense. People actually believe that stuff, which is frightening to me.

Oh right. So it's shitty evidence.

How did you get that from my comment? Yes, people with more connections, power, and money can sue you, and even if you have evidence, that will not help you.

I have been critical of pizzagate on here, so I wasn't talking about that (though I do believe in elite pedophile rings.)

Scientology used the same tactics to silence critics -- sue the shit out of them until they run out of money. Are you saying Scientology critics had "shitty evidence" because the critics often settled the suits or gave up in the face of endless money to pay lawyers? Is your standard of evidence that whoever has the most money and lawyers not only wins, but was right all along? Powerful corporations sue their detractors all the time, and they, the detractors, back down. I guess it's because those corporations are perfectly innocent, and their detractors were making stuff up.

That's why I said what I said -- backing down in the face of huge lawsuits says nothing about evidence or who was right or wrong.

Or maybe New Zealand is exempt from this chicanery -- but I doubt it.

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
I never said it was a proper argument, and I have agreed with some of your other posts; but, rightly or wrongly, it's hard for people to get past being told they should thank the Alex Jones' of the world.

Honestly, I believe he's playing a character, one that believes every conspiracy under the sun, for the benefit of his audience to derive a false sense of superiority, believing they are the ones with their eyes open. He shouts and screams his vitriol at the perceived sheep's lies and injustices, pounds his fist in defiance, and so his audience believes he is their champion, a brave man, unafraid of saying what they're thinking; their beacon of truth in a world of deception. It's madness.

But if not, if this is who he actually is, then the man's ignorance is matched only by his volume. I have no use for him either way.

Watch this:

I disagree. I think he's dangerous; a menace to reason.
CubS-hSWIAAv1Zh.jpg

I can understand hating Obama and Clinton, and I can understand disagreeing with their policies. But this? How can anyone defend this?
Comes off as someone that should be taken seriously.

Cough.

Sawyer mentions the Muslim Brotherhood and the head of a major political party. It's not clear to me what he is saying about them, either they seem to be against investigating pedophiles which he says means they have self-identified themselves as perpetrators, and/or they are under investigation by law enforcement.

What he is saying is that his contacts in intelligence agencies have observed "internet chatter" by those two groups discussing how to stop his organization veterans for child rescue.

cross posting background.

I am not a fan of Alex Jones but I watched the video because Cernovich is interviewed.
Mike Cernovich Exposes Pedophile Control System. Exclusive
(Cernovich comes on at :50)

Cernovich is saying that the pedophile ring are compromising people in the government by staging photos they can use for blackmail.

I have long thought many government officials are being blackmailed because it would explain a lot about what has been going on in Washington.

I would like to know who is controlling this? In the video, they call it "deep state". But who controls the deep state?

Cernovich also says the media tried to hide the story on Susan Rice story because journalists are also compromised and the "deep state" wants to hide the fact that they are spying on everyone of importance who isn't already compromised. The Trump/Russia eavesdropping was an attempt to get information with which to either blackmail or to use as an excuse to deny security clearance to unblackmailable people. Cernovich says anyone who can't be blackmailed is denied a security clearance.

That would explain why there are so many leaks of classified information: only people who are compromised can get a security clearance.

Jones mentions this article during the video:
http://ktla.com/2017/02/01/474-arre...g-statewide-human-trafficking-operation-lasd/

474 Arrested, 28 Sexually Exploited Children Rescued During Statewide Human Trafficking Operation: LASD
Here's another Jones video interviewing Craig Sawyer who runs Veterans for Child Rescue (http://www.vets4childrescue.org/)
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyz8MZNrJCQ
Police / Military Closing In On Pedophile Network

Sawyer mentions the Muslim Brotherhood and the head of a major political party. It's not clear to me what he is saying about them, either they seem to be against investigating pedophiles which he says means they have self-identified themselves as perpetrators, and/or they are under investigation by law enforcement.

Pedophiles Rule the World
Paul Joseph Watson

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-been-secretly-filmed-4915421
Details buried in original court papers filed against pervert Jeffrey Epstein, 61, reveal that he recorded the sordid orgies he threw for VIPs at his luxury homes using cameras hidden in the walls of guest bedrooms.
There is no suggestion that Prince Andrew knew Roberts was being held as a sex slave by the tycoon and she claims she first met the royal when the financier took her to Europe and North Africa in 2001.
They add that Roberts’ claims that she was forced to tell Epstein all about her sexual encounters so he could use the information to “blackmail” the royal.

She further claims she was sex-trafficked to “many other powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well known Prime Minister, and other world leaders”.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usne...hil-interview-exposes-global-elite-pedophiles

Dr. Phil Interview Exposes Global Elite Pedophiles
Among those who raped her, she said, were high-ranking law-enforcement officials, major sports figures, and even top U.S. politicians. Oftentimes, she was taken to extravagant mansions where the “clients” would rape, torture, and abuse her and other captive children. Many of the “clients” were “pillars of the community,”
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-20070093
Labour MP Tom Watson has said police must investigate claims of a "powerful paedophile ring" linked to a previous prime minister's "senior adviser" and Parliament.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/18/london-police-vip-child-sex-abuse-murder

London police: we believe claims of ‘VIP’ child sex abuse and murder
Scotland Yard says victim’s allegations against prominent political and establishment figures are credible and true
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...der-plots-to-block-Dutroux-investigation.html

The Belgian judge who saved two young girls from Marc Dutroux's paedophile dungeon broke down in the witness box yesterday, alleging high-level murder plots to stop his investigation into a child-sex mafia.

Jean-Marc Connerotte choked in tears on the fourth day of the trial, describing the bullet-proof vehicles and armed guards needed to protect him against shadowy figures determined to stop the full truth coming out.​
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/may/05/dutroux.featuresreview

Lelievre told police, Dutroux and Nihoul met frequently in the exercise yard, making plans. The judge investigating the case, Jean-Marc Connerotte, believed Nihoul was the brains behind the operation.
I met Nihoul in a restaurant in Brussels. 'I am the Monster of Belgium,' he roared at me by way of greeting.
He will never come to court, he said, because the information he has about important people in Belgium would bring the government down.

Draining the swamp:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14176...s-soar-under-trump-msm-joseph-curl#exit-modal

Sex Trafficking Arrests Soar Under Trump; MSM Completely Ignores

Donald Trump became president on Jan. 20. And in one short month, there were more than 1,500 arrests for sex crimes ranging from trafficking to pedophilia.

Big deal? You bet. In all of 2014, there were fewer than 400 sex trafficking-related arrests, according to FBI crime statistics.​

The huge increase in sex trafficing arrests under Trump - 1500 arrests in his first month compared to fewer than 400 in all of 2014 seems consistent with the allegations that the pedophile rings are part of the means of suborning government officials and there is a war going on between Trump and the rings.

Jones says the pizza shop story is fake but the pedophile connections and use of blackmail to influence government officials is real.

Cernovich is saying that the pedophile ring are compromising people in the government by staging photos they can use for blackmail.

I have long thought many government officials are being blackmailed because it would explain a lot about what has been going on in Washington.

I would like to know who is controlling this? In the video, they call it "deep state". But who controls the deep state?

Cernovich also says the media tried to hide the story on Susan Rice story because journalists are also compromised and the "deep state" wants to hide the fact that they are spying on everyone of importance who isn't already compromised. The Trump/Russia eavesdropping was an attempt to get information with which to either blackmail or to use as an excuse to deny security clearance to unblackmailable people. Cernovich says anyone who can't be blackmailed is denied a security clearance.

That would explain why there are so many leaks of classified information: only people who are compromised can get a security clearance.

For a while now I have felt that government is just another kind of organized crime gang running an extortion racket. Government is supposed to protect us (from criminals, foreign invaders, corporations, fires etc) and they compel payment of protection money (taxes) by threat of violence. Just because the threat may be real doesn't make extortion ethical. Organized crime gangs extort money for protection from petty criminals and that is not moral either. Human nature inevitably results in thugs dominating ordinary people. Governments originated when the biggest baddest tribe dominated all the other tribes and what we have today are their political descendants.

This pedophile blackmail ring is making me more and more confident of this opinion.

Watch this:

All these "former spy/intel officer/military hero" types are shit-tier, and cannot be trusted.

Jones regularly features them because they are popular with his patriotic blue-collar audience of conspiratainment fans.

99% of them are some combination of Huckster/Disinformation Agent promoting a narrative on behalf of covert benefactors while earning some scratch on the side selling books and t-shirts.

I have been continuously examining these guys in-depth for over twenty years. I never found one that was completely honest and trustworthy. Remember that rat poison is 99% good food your kid could safely eat.

This applies to Jones as well. You and I both know which small ((critical) part he leaves out of his narratives.

At best, you can sometimes piece together why they are pushing a particular narrative, and on whose behalf.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caveat_emptor

It is just the story about the pizza shop that he says is disinformation.

Ah. I see what you mean. Thanks.

Jones is saying he detected the MSM "Weak Man" attack, and avoided it.

The Weak Man attack focuses on a partial and weaker (and easier to refute) representation of the opponent's position.

Refutation of this weaker position is then claimed to refute the opponent's complete position.

The MSM claimed "Conspiracy Theorists say Hillary raped children at a pizza shop!".

After debunking that, they proudly pretend to have debunked all the strong circumstantial evidence that Alefantis and Podesta are part of a pedo ring.

The huge increase in sex trafficing arrests under Trump - 1500 arrests in his first month compared to fewer than 400 in all of 2014 seems consistent with the allegations that the pedophile rings are part of the means of suborning government officials and there is a war going on between Trump and the rings.

https://townhall.com/columnists/liz...gnoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379
On October 8, 2012, Trump tweeted:

"Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents – fast trial, death penalty."
...​

"fast trial, death penalty"

That is a declaration of war and the people who it is aimed at know it.

It creates a real pandora's box if the governments are controlled by pedophile rings setting up government officials and journalists in blackmail photos (http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/the-donald-trump-thread.3146/page-178#post-111330)

Because almost any conspiracy theory might be true since:

1) The people running things are crazier and or more "evil" than most people can imagine.
2) The conspirators have a huge influence which means:
a) They can do things that might not otherwise be possible.
b) They don't need to maintain such a high level of secrecy because they can suppress
i) media reporting and
ii) law enforcement investigations.
The implications are:
1) It will be harder to correctly analyze and identify the causes of problems before they can be solved.
2) It will be harder to get people to agree on what is really going on which makes it harder to implement solutions to problems.​

Last edited:
It will be harder to get people to agree on what is really going on

True, but we are far better off today because more and more people are waking up to the fact that something IS going on.

The first signs of resistance are beginning. Things are looking up.

I began fighting the NWO in the early 90’s when a very smart Medical Doctor friend of mine loaned me old books to learn what was going on.

Today, that same information it took me years to acquire is readily available to all, and quickly soaking into the public consciousness.

Remember that 20 years ago you would be instantly labeled a bat-shyte crazy loon for even suggesting a Global Oligarchic Government was in the works. Today every woke-as-fuk-homeboy on YouTube knows about it. Huge improvement!

Oh, it appears that Alex Jones are not willing to give up Pizzagate stuff, after all - here are some reborn notions about evil Satanic "Spirit Cooking" rituals and Podesta's devilish occult e-mails. I also learned, to my utter shock and dismay, that Katy Perry sold her soul to the Devil to become a pop star and that she, along with other pop statrs, is a member of Illuminati brotherhood (and/or sisterhood?) brainwashing innocent people into Satanic worship:

Oh, horrible and fiendish occultists are ruling us, preparing to sacrifice us all to Satan! It is atrocious! Wake up sheeple! We need to grant much more power to our beloved police forces to fight back moral degeneracy! :eek::eek::eek:

Oh, it appears that Alex Jones are not willing to give up Pizzagate stuff, after all - here are some reborn notions about evil Satanic "Spirit Cooking" rituals and Podesta's devilish occult e-mails. I also learned, to my utter shock and dismay, that Katy Perry sold her soul to the Devil to become a pop star and that she, along with other pop statrs, is a member of Illuminati brotherhood (and/or sisterhood?) brainwashing innocent people into Satanic worship:

Oh, horrible and fiendish occultists are ruling us, preparing to sacrifice us all to Satan! It is atrocious! Wake up sheeple! We need to grant much more power to our beloved police forces to fight back moral degeneracy! :eek::eek::eek:
I used to think like you. I thought it was all ridiculous. But take your time and actually look at all the evidence out there. And I do t mean Alex Jones or any low level YouTuber out there, though YouTube can occasionally have some higher quality stuff. Read Peter Lavenda's books. Pay very close attention to the symbolism being used everywhere in western media. It's no joke.

I haven't been here much because frankly, I've found Skeptiko to be pretty damned closed minded. A lot of things are written off as bogus by people who haven't spent even 5 seconds researching. Spend a few YEARS, then get back to me.

Look into ancient history and civilizations. All religions and their symbology. Understand the history of rituals, what civilizations did what and why. See that those rituals never stopped. We "modern" humans have a myopia of our place within history. We think we know so much, we think we are so advanced and that we're smarter than we've ever been. This is simply not true. The vast majority of people are unbelievably ignorant.

Pizzagate is a terrible name because it's not about a stupid little pizza shop in DC. Though, to dismiss even that means you've not even scratched the surface of what people have managed to dig up. Did ANY of you even bother to look at the Voat link Baccarat posted? Anyone? Or did you just assume you knew what you'd find? You're rational, you don't need to look to know it's bullshit, right?

Nah, I don't think I've missed anything in the time I've been gone. It's honestly quite interesting to see how little has changed. The same old arguments over the same old shit.

Oh, it appears that Alex Jones are not willing to give up Pizzagate stuff, after all - here are some reborn notions about evil Satanic "Spirit Cooking" rituals and Podesta's devilish occult e-mails. I also learned, to my utter shock and dismay, that Katy Perry sold her soul to the Devil to become a pop star and that she, along with other pop statrs, is a member of Illuminati brotherhood (and/or sisterhood?) brainwashing innocent people into Satanic worship: :eek::eek:

I dont know anything about Kate Perry being a satanist, but she is a naive, little Generation Snowflake, who spout politically correct memes, platitudes, and general bullshit around. Like right after the Manchester terrorist attack.;

Much can be said about Paul Joseph Watson, but he doesn't hold back. He did this piece on International sex trafficking rings in countries around the world, in the aftermaths of Pizzagate, that might be an eye-opener for some people.;

Back