Mod+ Alex Tsakiris Interview on Binnall of America

Alex

Administrator
alex-tsakiris-on-binnal-of-america.jpg

Alex Tsakiris Interview on Binnall of America
by alex / on February 26, 2015 / /

Looking forward to this interview with Tim. He’s really dug into the paranormal and particularly UFOs and conspiracies… and he’s not easily fooled. this oughta be fun.

update 2-27-15… and it was http://www.binnallofamerica.com/boaa022615.html

Imagine my surprise! Two shows I listen two regularly in the same interview. Alex, I've been hoping to hear you be interviewed, as I value your thoughts and insights as much and often times more than some of your guests. Tim, you're the same age as my sons. One might think it to be difficult to take you young folks seriously, but to be honest, I respect those who ask the questions perhaps more than those with the 'answers'. I'm 63 now. The older I get, the more questions I have. Great interview! I enjoyed it immensely. I hope people like you keep having more questions than answers.

Terrific conversation, Alex and Tim! I've listened to most episodes on both of your shows so this could have been a lot of old hat, but that wasn't my experience. I'm not sure I've ever heard so many pithy, quotable nuggets, zingers, from any single podcast episode. It was all so coherent and smooth, you couldn't have done better if you'd rehearsed.

I hope very much that Tim appears on Skeptiko - that could be a whole other conversation of great worth to the community. Thanks to both of you for your continuing efforts.

Love TB, and this show is how I found Skeptiko. Now I have two late night data sources...cool beans.

S51

Wow. The silence on this thread is deafening. IMO, Skeptiko followers are missing a bet if they're not listening to this interview. Alex, you might consider putting a notice on the main podcast page. Anyway, perhaps in compensation for an (apparent) lack of interest at the Skeptiko end, there will be at least a modest BOA-bump for Skeptiko.

Wow. The silence on this thread is deafening. IMO, Skeptiko followers are missing a bet if they're not listening to this interview. Alex, you might consider putting a notice on the main podcast page. Anyway, perhaps in compensation for an (apparent) lack of interest at the Skeptiko end, there will be at least a modest BOA-bump for Skeptiko.

Thanks for the bump... I normally only look at the Skeptiko podcast on my app and this interview isn't there. Listening now.... :)

What I enjoyed most about this interview was listening to Alex discuss all of his areas of interest in one podcast. Sometimes the interviewer is one of the most interesting guests. Thanks for doing what you do, Alex.

What I enjoyed most about this interview was listening to Alex discuss all of his areas of interest in one podcast. Sometimes the interviewer is one of the most interesting guests. Thanks for doing what you do, Alex.

I enjoyed hearing Alex cuss like a sailor! lol... it was a great interview. :)

Yes, thank you Alex for doing Skeptiko! It has been a very valuable thing to me.

Hello, there. Just listening to the interview and I just got to the part where you talk about capitalism and Dr. Bengston, and why people don't go out to learn the Bengston Method and heal people in droves in the local mall for oodles of dollars. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work like that. People who learn the method don't necessarily develop the ability to cure people of cancer; although I organized six workshops for Dr. Bengston, I haven't yet met one who was able to remit cancer using his method. Maybe there are some he has taught since then that I don't know about. We were, however, able to considerably improve the patients' quality of life and they seemed to live quite a bit longer than their doctors thought they should. That in itself is worth something.

What a pleasure to listen to this excellent discussion.
Thank you Alex and Tim.

(I had not been aware of Tim's work, so looking forward to investigating his archive)

Problem with science today is that it has been corporatised. Science is the handmaiden of the merchants.
There is less and less pure science being done because most scientists are working to create profits for capitalists.
This is why science is so stuck. It is a sociological problem; a problem in consciousness.
The only way it will get freed up and moving again is when and/or if humanity can develop a new kind of society and civilisation.

Hello, there. Just listening to the interview and I just got to the part where you talk about capitalism and Dr. Bengston, and why people don't go out to learn the Bengston Method and heal people in droves in the local mall for oodles of dollars. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work like that. People who learn the method don't necessarily develop the ability to cure people of cancer; although I organized six workshops for Dr. Bengston, I haven't yet met one who was able to remit cancer using his method. Maybe there are some he has taught since then that I don't know about. We were, however, able to considerably improve the patients' quality of life and they seemed to live quite a bit longer than their doctors thought they should. That in itself is worth something.
interesting. thx for sharing this.

thx to all of you for these wonderful comment... glad to have y'all on the Skeptiko ride with me :)

Back