Amy Allan from The Dead Files! What do we think of her?

Pollux

New
Amy Allan from The Dead Files!
What do we think of her?

I have followed all her investigations-serie and must say that the perspective she works with, her vision, methods, remedies, structure is a bit mindboggling - compared to many other mediums, I must say. She generates result with evidence, but also evidence through true and everlasting piece of mind for those earlier afflicted.

When I started looking at the show I was prepared to give the series 2 episodes MAX. If I didn't like it by then I would toss it. But I forgot about my promise and I think I saw around 8 episodes before I made my "2-episode-evaluation"

The most intriguing in Amy Allans work is how she perceive her surrounding and especially the social pecking order amongst the haunting spirits - that some either rule, or either are ruled instead - stuck there in limbo. One "fact" that I picked up on, that she said is that; the longer a normal human spirit stays in limbo the more he/she starts to change, not just mentally but also physically to not so nice creatures, that slowly forgets they ever been humans.

Is there anyone else here following her whole show? Or is there someone who knew about a medium that shares the vision that Anna Allans has? Anna is what it seem an extreme empath, and you can see all the emotions the victims has when they re-tell their experience for her. I bet that must be pretty taxing.

This is one episode where her empathy is quite prominent because the client/victim is really anguished.;

Last edited:
Amy Allan from The Dead Files!
What do we think of her?

I have followed all her investigations-serie and must say that the perspective she works with, her vision, methods, remedies, structure is a bit mindboggling - compared to may other mediums, I must say. She generates result with evidence, but also evidence through true and everlasting piece of mind for those earlier afflicted.

When I started looking at the show I was prepared to give the series 2 episodes MAX. If I didnt like it by then I would toss it. But I forgot about my promise and I think I saw around 8 episodes before I made my "2-episode-evaluation"

The most intriguing in Amy Allans work is how she perceive her surrounding and especially the social pecking order amongst the haunting spirits, that some either rule, or either are ruled instead, stuck there in limbo. One "fact" that I picke up on, that she says, is that; the longer a normal human spirit stays in limbo the more he/she starts to change, not just mentally but also physically to not so nice creatures, that slowly forgets they ever been humans.

Is there anyone else here following her whole show? Or is there someone who knew about a medium that shares the vision that Anna Allans has? Anna is what it seem an extreme empath and you can see all the emotions the victims has when they re-tell their experience for her. I bet that must be pretty taxing.

This is one episode where her empath is quite prominent because the client/victim is really anguished.;

I've never seen this show. Does she solve cases that are active?

I've never seen this show. Does she solve cases that are active?

There's not always a particular crime committed in the cases she takes on. The main reason she helps out is because a family or a person reach out for help with activity goings on in their home or workplace. And in cases where a crime was committed they are most of the time from the 18th-19th century.
In some of those cases she has pointed to a particular person though, as responsible for the crime. But since they are closed cases it doesn't matter really. But IIRC there was one or two cases where she pointed at a person who was still alive, but not charged with murder. They didnt reveal their name and face though.

Back