Anneke Lucas, Recovering From Unimaginable Evil |441|

Satanism in the west gets lumped in all too often with general occultism. They are not at all synomous, in fact many practitioners or scholars of the occult are very apprehensive with Christian or Islamic religious doctrines. At most they are mythologies that can be used as tools. Similar to the life of pi movie at the end. When pi finished telling his story which seemed impossible to survive, it was nothing short of a fantasy novel. At the end the interviewer asked if the story was real or not. Pi replied Does it matter? "

I blame this on Aliester Crowley and his occult trolling, Crowley didn't actual worship the devil it was mostly trolling to throw people off. In fact Crowley believed even things or people we perceive as evil was an illusion, buried deep beneath these illusions was a seed of the divine. Most people who practice Satanism got their information and ideas from Hollywood movies

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, with regards to some other conspiracy theories that many here support and The Abyss, I have to say that from my perspective, the conspiracy theory looks like the security blanket from the abyss.

Oswald shot and killed Kennedy all by his own crazy damn self. You have a guy that qualified with the middle range of rifle proficiency in the Marine Corps. I can assure you that anyone with that qualification could easily hit a slow moving head sized target at less than 100 yards with a scoped rifle. The President was unprotected back in those days (no armored roof on the limo). Oswald was a weird guy with obvious psychological issues and a dislike of America and the President - and a narcissism that demanded recognition even if it meant infamy . That's all it takes.

IMO, it is unsettling to some people that a lone whacko could light up the President. Far more comfortable to believe that it takes a conspiracy of high level people and a small army of henchman to do the job. Ruby shot Oswald for the same reason that after 911 some people took out their anger on Americans that looked to them like Muslims. People can be surprisingly patriotic. Ruby wanted to act like the mafia tough guys he admired and he found a perfect excuse to "make his bones". very simple scenario.

911 - far less of a stare into the abyss to imagine a supremely complex conspiracy necessary to destroy the towers and damage the pentagon and crash a fourth airplane that was targeting the capitol. It is too discomforting for some to accept that less than two dozen dedicated jihadis with box cutters could pull it off - because if they could, then anyone could do anything terrible, any time, any place.

And sorry, but "explain building 7" doesn't do it for me. Just because you don't understand the physics involved with that exact building design under those exact circumstances doesn't mean that it couldn't happen exactly as it appeared to (uncontrolled fires melting support couplings causing the floors to pancake somewhat (but not exactly!) straight down. IMO, it is the height of arrogance to proclaim that because you don't get it, it must be something else. And you can always find 1% of any kind of professionals (i.e. architects, structural engineers) to confirm any theory. Some people like notoriety. Some like to be contrarians just for the sake of it.

As someone said upthread, the real abyss is that no one is in control. Control is an illusion that holds firm enough most of the time because we all play along with it. As soon as someone decides that the illusion isn't for them, chaos breaks out.

Child sex rings and abuse and pedophilia are always lurking around being perpetrated by sickos that don't buy into the illusion that someone is in control. In fact, all psychopathic activity follows that pattern. The psychopath feels much glee and power knowing that control over an individual or society is an illusion. He feels superior by violating the illusion. He gets off on it. It is the violating that is the true reason he acts, material gains are secondary. There is no need for world power brokers to run these things. That is a myth. That is the security blanket, the protection from the abyss. The true abyss is that the sense of control is an illusion and anyone not buying into the illusion can destroy order and control in a New York minute and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it if the violator is even a little shrewd. And you won't recognize the violator until it's too late. It won't be the "elite" that the myth says it is. It's the one you never figure.

Last edited:
For example Satan is not more than a a poor retelling of the pan mythology

For example Satan is not more than a a poor retelling of the pan mythology
I think you are wrong if talking about actual evil as opposed to myths.

There is a howling, raging darkness out there that hates - I mean hates - happiness and innocence and faith and hope and freedom. When it sees those things, it wants to crush them out. It only understands endless pain and confusion without possibly of redemption and wants all to join it in its misery. It is envious of what it cannot have. It is damned and knows it. Its blasphemy is boundless. It is not at all like Pan.

I think you are wrong if talking about actual evil as opposed to myths.

There is a howling, raging darkness out there that hates - I mean hates - happiness and innocence and faith and hope and freedom. When it sees those things, it wants to crush them out. It only understands endless pain and confusion without possibly of redemption and wants all to join it in its misery. It is envious of what it cannot have. It is damned and knows it. Its blasphemy is boundless. It is not at all like Pan.
I get what you're saying, but that's why I said it was a poor retelling reimaging or reboot of the myth. As for what causes or precedes evil I like jung it's our repressed animal nature/instincts when suppress and not expressed in a healthy manner it tends to bubble up in nasty ways

I get what you're saying, but that's why I said it was a poor retelling reimaging or reboot of the myth. As for what causes or precedes evil I like jung it's our repressed animal nature/instincts when suppress and not expressed in a healthy manner it tends to bubble up in nasty ways

I am very familiar with Jung. I don't disagree with the shadow and what he says about it, but that is not the evil I'm talking about.

There is a malevolence to real evil that Jung doesn't address. The shadow isn't damned. It doesn't derive it's only source of power and sense of being from hurting others. It isn't envious of happiness and hope such that it wants to take it away, to crush it out, forever.

Then again can we go beyond transcend good and evil like nietzsche posited?

Mother nature could be viewed as evil or indifferent?
Indifferent.

The lion enjoys killing the wildebeest because it is going to get a good meal.

Evil enjoys destroying an innocent or good life because it hates, is envious and seeks to glorify its self perceived superiority by exerting power over others and the societal order and then harming them, deliberately in the process. It is anything but natural. It is a twisting of what is natural and nature's order.

Evil is not feeding its stomach or bank account. It is feeding its need to "win" against hope and freedom and peace of mind and the sovereignty of others.

people think that the greedy guy who never is satisfied even though he has $millions and who seeks to make more money by hook or by crook is evil. IMO, that person is doing wrong, but is more of a case of being misguided and having lost a sense of his true self (the new age explanation fits him). I wouldn't call him evil either. He's just a human doing some bad things and, yes, perhaps hurting people in the process - but the peple who are hurt are just collateral damage. The hurting isn't the point of what he's doing. For evil people hurting is the point; the primary objective.

Take the Dutroux couple who have been discussed in this thread. They kept girls as prisoners in horrid conditions, sexually abused them and otherwise tortured them - and then killed them. That is an expression of true evil. Dutroux lived in a relatively free society. Prostitution is legal there. If he wanted sex, he could have gotten it anywhere. He could have even found a ring that would have given him access to underage girls for sex. But you see, the sex was secondary; one method within a spectrum of awful means that he employed, to inflict damage to the souls of his victims.

Last edited:
thx for the post. yes, I saw.

funny, I was just thinking about david icke and how the shape shifting thing fits with Riz Virk's augmented reality.
Can you please expand on this point? You are scaring me :)

These kinds of accounts are common within the UFO literature. Riz's story about jacques vallee would seem to fit in as well

Indifferent.

The lion enjoys killing the wildebeest because it is going to get a good meal.

Evil enjoys destroying an innocent or good life because it hates, is envious and seeks to glorify its self perceived superiority by exerting power over others and the societal order and then harming them, deliberately in the process. It is anything but natural. It is a twisting of what is natural and nature's order.

Evil is not feeding its stomach or bank account. It is feeding its need to "win" against hope and freedom and peace of mind and the sovereignty of others.

people think that the greedy guy who never is satisfied even though he has $millions and who seeks to make more money by hook or by crook is evil. IMO, that person is doing wrong, but is more of a case of being misguided and having lost a sense of his true self (the new age explanation fits him). I wouldn't call him evil either. He's just a human doing some bad things and, yes, perhaps hurting people in the process - but the peple who are hurt are just collateral damage. The hurting isn't the point of what he's doing. For evil people hurting is the point; the primary objective.

Take the Dutroux couple who have been discussed in this thread. They kept girls as prisoners in horrid conditions, sexually abused them and otherwise tortured them - and then killed them. That is an expression of true evil. Dutroux lived in a relatively free society. Prostitution is legal there. If he wanted sex, he could have gotten it anywhere. He could have even found a ring that would have given him access to underage girls for sex. But you see, the sex was secondary; one method within a spectrum of awful means that he employed, to inflict damage to the souls of his victims.
Does it seem evil because mother nature is indifferent and the majority of humanity has not integrated their shadow though? That's a recipe for evil? Maybe not?

Loosh. Adrenochrome. These are ideas that we come across in talking about these areas over and over again. Maybe they are right. Maybe not. Unfortunately, it is too much to ask for any sort of hard proof regarding them. But if we acknowledge the horrible stuff Anneke went through, and see that at least some elite people are serious about the satanic, then it seems like there must be some truth to at least one of these concepts, right?

Dean Radin's Real Magic sent me down the path of exploring magick and seeing the reality of it. So it makes me wonder if there are elite families with far more knowledge in the occult that can do some powerful stuff by engaging in such abuse.

A related question for me, regarding HOW this stuff actually works, is around MKULTRA and similar techniques. How successful were those experiments? How programmable are humans? Going back to the previous episode, where Sirhan Sirhan was discussed, it seems he was hypnotized to be there to be the patsy. BUT, according to what I've heard about the case, he wasn't the assassin. Someone else was there for that part. If Sirhan could be controlled as such, why didn't they just make him truly a lone assassin?

Hi,
Just read your message and thought you might be interested in this.....

Dr Shiva Ayyadurai has developed a computer model that is used for testing “drugs” without harming animals.
He had many requests from subscribers to test the drug Adrenochrome.

Back