Anneke Lucas, Recovering From Unimaginable Evil |441|

Alex

Administrator
Anneke Lucas, Recovering From Unimaginable Evil |441|
by Alex Tsakiris | Feb 18 | Spirituality
Tweet
0SHARES

Anneke Lucas was 6 years old when her mother gave her to a satanic pedophile ring seeking extended consciousness powers.
skeptiko-441-anneke-lucas-300x300.jpg
photo by: Skeptiko
Hi everybody, I have an interview coming up in just a minute with Anneke Lucas, who I’m still rattled by the story and have been ever since I recorded the interview. Sold into sex slavery at six years old by her mother, horrific accounts that you can hear on YouTube. I just don’t feel a need to kind of drill her and make her replay all that, especially when we had so many a more interesting things to talk about. But you know, she’s a sex slave, six years, old, she was taken to a mansion at 10 years old and put into a dungeon room and a dirty mattress and just raped by the highest level people in government.
If you think there’s anything unreal about her story, dig into it. It’s all just real. It’s just crazy. Of course, these aren’t really the questions that I’m interested in. As you know, my pursuit has been this question of this extended consciousness realm and how that might be influencing what’s going on.
So here are some clips from this delightful chat. She really is an amazing person. Here are some clips.
Alex Tsakiris: [00:01:09] How do you feel when people just deny it?
Anneke Lucas: [00:01:13] The collective denial is what is creating the evil at the moment. Things have definitely improved. Those people who are lashing out at me are just not looking so good anymore. They’re just not looking like the scientists versus me, the crazy one, it doesn’t look that way at all. I look like the sound solid person and they seem a little bit crazy.
I still have feelings about it, I have feelings about what is happening in Belgium, which is where I’m from. When people found out that there was a network of politicians there, that were involved in these extremely dark practices, we went from the whole country being in uproar, to eight years later, one man convicted basically, and the whole country completely silent about it after bodies of children were found.
He said when he was caught that he was a small cog in a giant wheel and that he had friends in high places who would protect him. Everything in that case that had anything to do with the existence of this network, having any more prominent people involved, was cut off from the case.
(later)

Alex Tsakiris: [00:02:32] There’s another kind of evil associated with that.
Anneke Lucas: [00:02:35] Yes, absolutely. There are degrees to which people are too scared for their own skin, you know, for their job or for their life and that’s fair, that’s totally fair, understandable.
Alex Tsakiris: [00:02:46] It’s fair, but let’s go back to the first part of your conversation, for the deeper kind of growth.
Anneke Lucas: [00:02:51] For the soul it would be best that you do whatever it takes. I’m more concerned with people who have little to lose, but whose opinion is just biased because of the brainwashing that comes from those same people in power who are committing these acts.
(later)
Alex Tsakiris: [00:03:12] That’s a very secular view of things, which is okay as far as it goes, but what about Russ Dizdar, he dabbled in the occult and now he’s spent the last 30 years working with victims of satanic ritual abuse. So a lot of people don’t like that satanic ritual abuse thing.
Anneke Lucas: [00:03:28] Yes, I’m a survivor of satanic ritual abuse. That’s what happens in the halls of power. They’re Satanists. So yes, that’s what happens. And I also work with people who like me, have survived this.
[00:03:44] Stay with us for Skeptiko

Considering all she no doubt went through, Anneke seems pleasant and normal, Alex. I didn't know that Belgians can speak perfect English as she obviously does. You asked if demonic entities are busy influencing political people who run governments. I will try to reply in my usual way from a Christian perspective. Jesus tells us the prince of this world is Beelzebub, the devil or Satan if you prefer. One of the devil's favorite ways of gaining control of people is through sex. Somehow he is able to plant the seed of obsession in the unwary and cause them to seek ever more stimulating (to the unwary person) sexual thrills. The devil's stimulation of the person is dependant on the person's compliance with the devil's goals. Unless the person somehow becomes aware of the awful path the devil is leading him or her such person may begin carrying out the unthinkable. Insane, obscene and terrible acts with innocents. I can't explain why the Devil might target politicians as game to be so influenced. Maybe to fortify his position as prince of this world. Of old our politicians kept in touch with Father Spirit and would pray for guidance. But that has been forsaken in favor of secularism. In my opinion we are in more danger of bad demonically inspired political decisions than ever.

Last edited:
Thank you Alex, I appreciate the way you approached this interview, not having Anneke recount events. I've seen her talk about the abuse before so it was good to focus on her wider insights on spirituality etc.

The recent interviews prompted me to read The Franklin Scandal, by Nick Byrant. It's an excellent book. One thing I learnt was that the children involved actually had made accusations of Satanic ritual. The Conspiracy of Silence documentary, good as it was, deliberately omitted this, I think because it's just too far out. Pedophilia rings are easier to believe. I think I need to re-examine how I developed my opinions on the 'Satanic Panic' in light of all this information.

Alex, you mention in the show that you’re grateful you took up yoga when you did because you feel it isn’t being taught as effectively as it once was... or something to that effect. Do you have any recommendations as to what resources you feel would be helpful to people starting out now?

I'm a listener of the show for almost three years I think, but just recently joined the forum. I'm especially interested in this series on evil lately, Alex, so thank you for that.

I think it is clear that if we're accepting spirits, angels/demons, aliens, which the evidence points to despite them being hard to pin down then good and evil must exist in those realms. Good and evil being one of the primary dualities of our universe and that still allowing the paradox of non-duality existing along with duality.

The question that has been on my mind, if the above is accepted, what does that mean in our world? What does child abuse, child sacrifice achieve? Is it all just a sick perversion or a power trip for psychopaths? Or going beyond it's implications for how it could be used in blackmail is this used as magick to further the aims? Does this actually help them to achieve more power and/or cast the illusion that by all intents and purposes has kept this stuff from coming to light? Can evil in the extended realms help these people to do more evil? How so, specifically? In other words, does "luciferianism" actually "work"?

Thank you Alex, I appreciate the way you approached this interview, not having Anneke recount events. I've seen her talk about the abuse before so it was good to focus on her wider insights on spirituality etc.

The recent interviews prompted me to read The Franklin Scandal, by Nick Byrant. It's an excellent book. One thing I learnt was that the children involved actually had made accusations of Satanic ritual. The Conspiracy of Silence documentary, good as it was, deliberately omitted this, I think because it's just too far out. Pedophilia rings are easier to believe. I think I need to re-examine how I developed my opinions on the 'Satanic Panic' in light of all this information.
thanks Richard... yes, very strange indeed. it's almost as if the primary directive is -- don't violate the biological robot materialism meme.

Alex, you mention in the show that you’re grateful you took up yoga when you did because you feel it isn’t being taught as effectively as it once was... or something to that effect. Do you have any recommendations as to what resources you feel would be helpful to people starting out now?
I feel like Anneke had some very deep insights on this. I mean, it ain't about the poses (but I'm really into the physical part yoga), and it sure as hell ain't about the teachers. I was stunned to hear about her elevations concerning pattabhi jois.

I think Wim Hof is a very cool yogi... but I think there are many many great teachers... might be nice to look for one that resonates with you... and is clean of the cultish Bullshit that goes on and all such endeavors :)

maybe ask forum member Andrew Paquette... he's unbelievably adept at yoga poses

I'm a listener of the show for almost three years I think, but just recently joined the forum. I'm especially interested in this series on evil lately, Alex, so thank you for that.

I think it is clear that if we're accepting spirits, angels/demons, aliens, which the evidence points to despite them being hard to pin down then good and evil must exist in those realms. Good and evil being one of the primary dualities of our universe and that still allowing the paradox of non-duality existing along with duality.

The question that has been on my mind, if the above is accepted, what does that mean in our world? What does child abuse, child sacrifice achieve? Is it all just a sick perversion or a power trip for psychopaths? Or going beyond it's implications for how it could be used in blackmail is this used as magick to further the aims? Does this actually help them to achieve more power and/or cast the illusion that by all intents and purposes has kept this stuff from coming to light? Can evil in the extended realms help these people to do more evil? How so, specifically? In other words, does "luciferianism" actually "work"?
thx... good questions. my working hypothesis is something along the lines of "as below so above." in other words, why do creepy bad people in this world seek other creepy bad people to hang around? maybe it's as simple as this -- the secret of the ascent is to always look up :)

Considering all she no doubt went through, Anneke seems pleasant and normal, Alex.
This was my reaction too. I hope she has managed to meet someone and have a normal life after all that.
I didn't know that Belgians can speak perfect English as she obviously does.
Agreed! With the exception of the British, I think Europeans are generally good at languages.
But that has been forsaken in favor of secularism. In my opinion we are in more danger of bad demonically inspired political decisions than ever.

We have certainly sunk back a long way in recent decades, and modern weapons amplify the danger hugely.

Unfortunately the Church has a very bad history when it comes to sexual mores. Often imposing incredible restrictions on its followers while engaging in disgusting acts behind closed doors. I rather think the Church informs us by example of what not to do regarding sex.

Of course, this is a problem to different degrees with all religions.

David

IMO the reason why there are people into pedophilia, especially Satanists, is the collection of what has been called loosh.

When a soul goes into selfishness and darkness it is cut off from receiving energy from it’s higher self. The dark soul will then instinctively get energy from wherever it can. Abuse is one way to get it. Sexual abuse of a human who has more loosh than average (a child) is an efficient way of getting it.

All souls who have chosen to go into darkness are also tied to dark disembodied souls that provoke them into abuse so as to release loosh for the spirit as well.

IMO the reason why there are people into pedophilia, especially Satanists, is the collection of what has been called loosh.

When a soul goes into selfishness and darkness it is cut off from receiving energy from it’s higher self. The dark soul will then instinctively get energy from wherever it can. Abuse is one way to get it. Sexual abuse of a human who has more loosh than average (a child) is an efficient way of getting it.

All souls who have chosen to go into darkness are also tied to dark disembodied souls that provoke them into abuse so as to release loosh for the spirit as well.
Do you have any references to back that idea up?

David

I think Anneke is a wonderful person to have survived all that and be able to talk about it all, and help others - both victims and perpetrators if I understood this right - so I hesitate to say this, but I think she hasn't really thought out her views because she seems to oscillate between taking a totally materialist line to taking a spiritual standpoint. She also seems to assert many ideas with no particular justification. Of course, most people have not thought out their views on materialism.

Having said that, I have some sympathy with her idea that this is not really satanic. Maybe it is related to the fact that some normal people enjoy some element of role-playing in their sex play. Some couples may even role play rape scenes with full consent between them. Following that line of thought, possibly extreme sadists like a 'story' round the awful things they intend to do. Thus all satanic ritual abuse (SRA) might be better understood as role playing as far as the satanic component is concerned.

I have long thought that Hollywood encourages people to observe (and sometimes copy) a whole range of awful crimes, and I am sure SRA appears in a large number of films. We may be simply seeing more SRA because of Hollywood and assorted underground films of this sort.

David

I feel like Anneke had some very deep insights on this. I mean, it ain't about the poses (but I'm really into the physical part yoga), and it sure as hell ain't about the teachers. I was stunned to hear about her elevations concerning pattabhi jois.

I think Wim Hof is a very cool yogi... but I think there are many many great teachers... might be nice to look for one that resonates with you... and is clean of the cultish Bullshit that goes on and all such endeavors :)

maybe ask forum member Andrew Paquette... he's unbelievably adept at yoga poses

Thanks for this.

Do you have any references to back that idea up?

David

I'd be interested in hearing more about this too, erickh. In the last episode there was a brief flirtation around the idea that Robert Monroe (who is the source of the idea of "loosh") may have had some MKULTRA connections. That wasn't nailed down definitively, but it was floated for a minute. We'll be in danger of throwing a lot of babies out with the bathwater soon if every psi-involved individual gets tarred and feathered with some dubious connection to black ops activities.

Loosh. Adrenochrome. These are ideas that we come across in talking about these areas over and over again. Maybe they are right. Maybe not. Unfortunately, it is too much to ask for any sort of hard proof regarding them. But if we acknowledge the horrible stuff Anneke went through, and see that at least some elite people are serious about the satanic, then it seems like there must be some truth to at least one of these concepts, right?

Dean Radin's Real Magic sent me down the path of exploring magick and seeing the reality of it. So it makes me wonder if there are elite families with far more knowledge in the occult that can do some powerful stuff by engaging in such abuse.

A related question for me, regarding HOW this stuff actually works, is around MKULTRA and similar techniques. How successful were those experiments? How programmable are humans? Going back to the previous episode, where Sirhan Sirhan was discussed, it seems he was hypnotized to be there to be the patsy. BUT, according to what I've heard about the case, he wasn't the assassin. Someone else was there for that part. If Sirhan could be controlled as such, why didn't they just make him truly a lone assassin?

thx. I definitely think there's something to this theory. so, maybe the first step is to in a somewhat scientific way to ask -- is this explanatory model a better fit for the data than biological robots in a meaningless universe? I think so.

Last edited:
Dean Radin's Real Magic sent me down the path of exploring magick and seeing the reality of it. So it makes me wonder if there are elite families with far more knowledge in the occult that can do some powerful stuff by engaging in such abuse.
great point... And this is certainly the conventional narrative in our alternative community, but I would challenge this and redirect back to Eric's post... satanic s*** is a lose-lose proposition engaged in by folks who have misdirected their energy. the only reason we even see what they do as"powerful" is because we're mesmerized by materialism.

A related question for me, regarding HOW this stuff actually works, is around MKULTRA and similar techniques. How successful were those experiments? How programmable are humans? Going back to the previous episode, where Sirhan Sirhan was discussed, it seems he was hypnotized to be there to be the patsy. BUT, according to what I've heard about the case, he wasn't the assassin. Someone else was there for that part. If Sirhan could be controlled as such, why didn't they just make him truly a lone assassin?
good stuff. Yeah, it certainly seems that we our current Beta release of consciousness is quite susceptible to hacking :)

Really appreciate this interview and conversation, thanks again Alex and y’all. I have a lot of comments and questions to make, but I will save and reflect on them for a spell before posting.

Instead, I’d like to directly address what I make of Alex’s question about evil existing in the extended consciousness realm, with some quotes, because the timing was just to synchronistic to ignore. Are you two on a bro schedule, Alex?? :)

“German mystics of the 16th century and before conceived of an underlying schism in the psyche of God. Indeed, they believed God had both an unconscious and dark side to his personality. It's a concept completely rejected by religious types who deem it heretical and taboo. Their God must be in all ways perfect. Otherwise man could not be imperfect, sinful and subservient, and the tyrannical reign of the priests would be over.

Nevertheless, despite the agendas of conniving theologians, the "contrarium," as I call it, exists and originates within Spirit's own body. As Meister Eckhart, Jacob Bohme, and other sages envisioned it, disharmony is the root of all being. The ground of Spirit is not harmony and peace but duality, disequilibrium and restlessness. If it were otherwise, we'd have no creation and life as we know it.”

If one values progress and ascent toward truth, one cannot but value one's relationship with the other, regardless of whether they are compatible or incompatible. The tension and conflict experienced in human relationships of all kinds is just one more instance of the contrarium at work.

http://www.michaeltsarion.com/contrarium.html

Without contraries there is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence - William Blake

“Blake appears to be referring not only to cosmetic appearance, but underlying intention. Beauty certainly exists, but what, he asks, is its object? Does a person's physical appearance lead them and others toward virtue or vice? By way of a beautiful man's or woman's appearance, grace and elegance are other people inspired or brought low? Is not the misuse of beauty and sexuality something vile? Can it not lead to utter ruin?

Ultimately, Blake tells us to closely observe the cunning workings of evil. Know the good by first cultivating a thorough knowledge of its opposite. Realize also that evil contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction. And crucially, what might from one perspective appear to be evil may actually serve a higher order - which no amount of mystique, deception and silence can compromise or destroy.”

I'd be interested in hearing more about this too, erickh. In the last episode there was a brief flirtation around the idea that Robert Monroe (who is the source of the idea of "loosh") may have had some MKULTRA connections. That wasn't nailed down definitively, but it was floated for a minute. We'll be in danger of throwing a lot of babies out with the bathwater soon if every psi-involved individual gets tarred and feathered with some dubious connection to black ops activities.
There are definite CIA connections to Monroe; MK-Ultra specifically, I haven't seen anything on that. There are several documents that came out in the Stargate release. Just google site:cia.gov "robert monroe" and they'll come up.

This one is a bit curious:
UNSOLICITED TELEPHONE REPORT FROM ROBERT A MONROE, MONROE INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES, FABER, VA

Back