Anneke Lucas, Recovering From Unimaginable Evil |441|

Really appreciate this interview and conversation, thanks again Alex and y’all. I have a lot of comments and questions to make, but I will save and reflect on them for a spell before posting.

Instead, I’d like to directly address what I make of Alex’s question about evil existing in the extended consciousness realm, with some quotes, because the timing was just to synchronistic to ignore. Are you two on a bro schedule, Alex?? :)

“German mystics of the 16th century and before conceived of an underlying schism in the psyche of God. Indeed, they believed God had both an unconscious and dark side to his personality. It's a concept completely rejected by religious types who deem it heretical and taboo. Their God must be in all ways perfect. Otherwise man could not be imperfect, sinful and subservient, and the tyrannical reign of the priests would be over.

Nevertheless, despite the agendas of conniving theologians, the "contrarium," as I call it, exists and originates within Spirit's own body. As Meister Eckhart, Jacob Bohme, and other sages envisioned it, disharmony is the root of all being. The ground of Spirit is not harmony and peace but duality, disequilibrium and restlessness. If it were otherwise, we'd have no creation and life as we know it.”

If one values progress and ascent toward truth, one cannot but value one's relationship with the other, regardless of whether they are compatible or incompatible. The tension and conflict experienced in human relationships of all kinds is just one more instance of the contrarium at work.

http://www.michaeltsarion.com/contrarium.html

Without contraries there is no progression. Attraction and repulsion, reason and energy, love and hate, are necessary to human existence - William Blake

“Blake appears to be referring not only to cosmetic appearance, but underlying intention. Beauty certainly exists, but what, he asks, is its object? Does a person's physical appearance lead them and others toward virtue or vice? By way of a beautiful man's or woman's appearance, grace and elegance are other people inspired or brought low? Is not the misuse of beauty and sexuality something vile? Can it not lead to utter ruin?

Ultimately, Blake tells us to closely observe the cunning workings of evil. Know the good by first cultivating a thorough knowledge of its opposite. Realize also that evil contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction. And crucially, what might from one perspective appear to be evil may actually serve a higher order - which no amount of mystique, deception and silence can compromise or destroy.”
interesting... But it doesn't quite get there for me. I mean, we're talking but pretty puny god here. I lean more towards eric and the loosh stuff... it's much easier for me to understand how our monkey mind can create all sorts of satanic b******* ( both here and in the extended realms) that wind up causing massive pain.

There are definite CIA connections to Monroe; MK-Ultra specifically, I haven't seen anything on that. There are several documents that came out in the Stargate release. Just google site:cia.gov "robert monroe" and they'll come up.

This one is a bit curious:
UNSOLICITED TELEPHONE REPORT FROM ROBERT A MONROE, MONROE INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES, FABER, VA

Interesting. Doesn't appear nefarious, though. Is Frederick Atwater any relation to Skip Atwater?

Do you have any references to back that idea up?

David
I was wondering the same, but had decided not to ask. As we gather more and more info from OBErs, Astral
There are definite CIA connections to Monroe; MK-Ultra specifically, I haven't seen anything on that. There are several documents that came out in the Stargate release. Just google site:cia.gov "robert monroe" and they'll come up.

This one is a bit curious:
UNSOLICITED TELEPHONE REPORT FROM ROBERT A MONROE, MONROE INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES, FABER, VA

It certainly wouldn’t surprise me if the CIA (or parts of the CIA) had an interest in Monroe if they were trying to learn more about consciousness, which they were and maybe still are.

the "contrarium," as I call it, exists and originates within Spirit's own body. As Meister Eckhart, Jacob Bohme, and other sages envisioned it, disharmony is the root of all being. The ground of Spirit is not harmony and peace but duality, disequilibrium and restlessness. If it were otherwise, we'd have no creation and life as we know it.”
I agree but only to the extent that it applies to creation and life as we know it in this world. this is a learning world for us and I believe evil spirits, demons are components and part of God's law of Karma. God can and will eventually loose a demon on a person who is continually harmful to His other children. This is meant to cause such a person to rethink his character and change his ways. An improved person need not lead yet another life in this hard world. God has other more pleasant destinations for our Souls. Certainly there are those in this world who are so stubbornly evil they are simply removed via untimely bodily death. Such a soul I believe is given time in a not so pleasant place to reflect before its eventual rebirth on Earth.

Last edited:
I agree but only to the extent that it applies to creation and life as we know it in this world. this is a learning world for us and I believe evil spirits, demons are components and part of God's law of Karma. God can and will eventually loose a demon on a person who is continually harmful to His other children. This is meant to cause such a person to rethink his character and change his ways. An improved person need not lead yet another life in this hard world. God has other more pleasant destinations for our Souls

So, do you think a 6 year old Lucas had ‘karma’ coming to her for some past life reason? Yes, it’s wonderful that she survived, now thrives (we hope), and is sent as an angel for others, but are you saying there’s some reason she got dealt that hand, while others get to abuse with impunity not only for their own lifetimes, but for generations?

Evil? What is it? Who are they? We pretty much know what Evil is. It's all around us every day we go to work and play!
Does it survive consciousness? Does humanity survive consciousness? I believe humanity consciousness survives after the body dies! To much evidence shows us this to be true! With that. YES, Evil survives after we die and go...
Now what? Now that we know it does, What ya going to do? What can you do?
Believe or else has caution flags going off all around me from my teens. Just what are you praying to?
So, you want to talk about evil...

I feel as if none of these recent interviews are getting to the question of evil. Not really. It doesn't explain how evil springs up. Hear me out. As Jack Forbes and Brian Hayden (a previous guest) have pointed out, there is a defect in some humans. Not many -- only some. I don't have a good explanation for this but this seems clear in my opinion (and would be another discussion). I would link it to sociopathy and psychopathy. Now, in more traditional and older cultures that practiced a more egalitarian society, these defective people were kept in check. They couldn't horde resources, claim power over people, divide and subjugate. People had little and shared what they had. Not because they were necessarily good people but because they had to. Everyone had a role and had some level of importance. When cultures become sedentary (always when climate is relatively stable) things changed. Agriculture begins to produce surplus, surplus become wealth, wealth becomes power. The defects, the psychopaths, rise to the top. It is in their nature to do so (some of them think they are chosen to do so). In agricultural societies, that landbase becomes denuded from growing these crops and more land is needed to provide for these needs. Plus population tends to go up when populations are sedentary, meaning more land is needed. So, they encounter other societies that live in surrounding lands and take that land from them. They say "join us and live like us OR we will kill you." And as the psychopaths take more and more land, hierarchical states form, along with hierarchical religions (which usually are the state), and eventually empires. And who takes most of the high positions? These defective people.

Now, these defective people do truly believe that their way is the best way and only way to live. And they generally reinforce and brainwash the populace into thinking this way. They hire the most talented scientists and priests and PR firms and magicians to continually reinforce these ideas. They sometimes hide impressive knowledge be it mathematical, spiritual, military, etc and use it as leverage or as secret power. And sometimes people fight back and send the whole thing, or elements, crashing down. And sometimes the psychopaths run the whole thing into the ground causing people to walk away from the culture (sometimes with famines and wars mixed in). Eventual failure is inevitable because it is the nature of this beast.

And since the hierarchical formula springboards the sociopaths (the defective beings) into places of power, sometimes our local communities can have such people running the show or at least attempting to do so. But in many communities, especially if they have some more egalitarian checks and balances in place, they psychopaths may not be running the show. Sometimes the defectives have no power (but they always want and will find that power by dominating women, children, babies, animals, nature, the vulnerable, etc.).

And all this fear-mongering of magic and the occult and extended consciousness is a little bit silly to me. Some good people practice or integrate these subjects and phenomena (magic, occult, etc.) and some do not. Some bad people practice or integrate these subjects and phenomena and some do not. Some people develop government programs dependent on clinical psychopathy to intentionally or unintentionally spread their evil to the masses.

The daemonic realm, itself, is not set on evil. I don't think that. The question is, does it manifest to the intentions of those entering their realm? Will people with good intentions mostly bring good? Will bad people mostly bring bad? Will fear and close-mindedness bring terrifying reactions? Or does this realm have more autonomy than this? Are they like people -- some have that defective gene and some don't? Are we thinking of this realm in the wrong way? Are we being too "Christian" or too "Churchianity" in our thoughts? Is it more like a living metaphor than interacts with our consciousness and is embedded within us? Is it such a mystery that we can't even comprehend it? Now, the Christian perspective tends to get quite literal about this phenomena/realm and tends to think of it as disembodied souls or fallen angels or demons, etc. Many Christians also think that it is this realm that causes this evil. But that doesn't mean we have to agree with that interpretation.

interesting... But it doesn't quite get there for me. I mean, we're talking but pretty puny god here. I lean more towards eric and the loosh stuff... it's much easier for me to understand how our monkey mind can create all sorts of satanic b******* ( both here and in the extended realms) that wind up causing massive pain.
Could you be more specific about monkey mind creating all sorts of satanic crap, is this like a feedback loop as if the psyche is in a well, can’t hear the ‘look up’ voice or something? My monkey mind is pretty active, never felt inclined to keep girls in cages in my cellar.
How are they getting stuck in there, in this ‘loosh loop’, if you will? Isn’t loosh just a new name for the same old thing?

For those who, like me, were not familiar with Lucas, I thought this background presentation was quite good.

It’s difficult to imagine coming through this level of trauma and even surviving, let alone finding wholeness and still giving back. It is certainly martyr-like, in the original sense of the word.

I’ve heard many of these accounts, but this is the first I’ve heard of Lucas. I’m always looking at the language, partly b/c that’s what I’m trained in, but also b/c it is revealing and I’m always attuned to patterns. What I look for in trying to reveal the patterns of the numerous whistleblowers and #metoo movement (sorry, it’s long and maybe dull for some, but maybe could spark some discussion, this my intention):

—Do they minimize by repeating the MSM verbiage that these are ‘scandals’ instead of what they really are: criminal conspiracies
—Responding with love/forgiveness as the path to healing
—Not naming names
—A demeanor so passive and docile as to be utterly non-threatening. Think about what happens for the cat once the life force of the mouse has been expended—they get bored and walk away, which is why ‘playing possom’ effectively can be an excellent strategy.
—Leaving out vital information that could really help others’ identify and avoid or even confront perps, like the tricks she learned to discern addicts and their preferences
—Choosing to work with perps as victims—not saying there’s no value here, just curious to know if this is effective, and effective at what, exactly. Is their inner-child, core wounds healed by this? Are they then rehabilitated and ready to rejoin the insane world they once rejected as model citizens now well-adjusted to this insanity?
—Believes in more Hope as the solution— ‘this battle is just beginning’ (no, it’s not, it’s as old as dirt) Not that hope is not valuable, but it’s also the opium of the masses
—Taking a very public position rather than using covert influence (says she was once addicted to the male gaze, has it really been overcome, or just shifted to something more wholesome in later life?)
—Seems to have an agenda to ‘evolve’ humanity based on utopian ideals that sound too good to be true
—Exceptionally attractive and poised, like a professional spokesperson
—Believes real duty is to help those less fortunate (very useful to power structure on several levels)
—Primary focus in SRA is on psychotic men when in nature it’s the female’s role to protect,nurture, and teach the young, and work between the generations to pass on wisdom. Excuses them for their own abuse as children and their addictions and lack of emotional maturity. A very maternal approach, unconditional positive regard, which is great, for nurturing children. What do we know about observing mammals in nature? Unless or until that mother is strong enough to push the babes from her teats, they’ll keep suckling. Welcome to the Brave New World of cradle to grave government. Sometimes sounds to me like apologizing for the abuser, identifying with one’s controllers, like with Stockholm Syndrome. I’ve yet to hear one rabidly angry accuser calling for righteous justice (not to mention revenge) make the TedTalk rounds
—Believes trauma is about fear of death and the greatest obstacle to mind/body/soul integration. This is not true—longing for death that doesn’t come is a far worse torture. It is our fear of annihilation (spirit/soul death), not actual body death, that provokes the trauma response. NDEs demonstrate this, no? Those into extreme sports also: Walking on that edge voluntarily is very exhilarating for many folks—that’s not about conquering fear, it’s about accepting exhilaration, it’s about mastering and exploiting the life force. It’s when it happens involuntarily that it becomes trauma, the life force is being squashed, not exalted, so the preference of the body becomes death. This explains why there’s so much nihilism in a declining culture, folks prefer to die than to remain among the annihilated, aka, the living dead.
—Reciting well-known establishment slogans, like ‘white privilege’ —(Does being Chinese in China make one privileged?) States in one interview that the mother can be male or female. Maybe it’s true the primary caregiver can be male or female with no difference to the infant, I don’t know, but that’s not the norm, I don’t think it’s been successfully proven scientifically either, plus, that doesn’t happen normally in nature, and it passes the sniff test of elite Progressive agenda.

Control by love or control by fear, it’s still about control. Does the yoga ‘fix’ that? She gives me some hope (false?). If you do yoga, are you less susceptible to mind control? Or, is it more like the intellectuals she mentions, who think their superior reason makes them superior (even mentally bulletproof) overall? (I’ve known more than my fair share of both of those types!)

In my experience with a women’s new age learning community in California it became very clear to me the agenda was to archetypally declaw the women and castrate the men. Lots of those women swore by yoga too. Is it possible teaching perps yoga is giving them power they don’t have the emotional skill set as adults to manage, sort of like letting a child run with scissors? Because ‘empowerment’ is huge in these communities, but they were not questioning whom they were empowering, and to do what, just blanket empowerment, for one and all, no discernment required and judgment is condemned, unless from ‘above’.

Not trying to make too many gross generalizations, sorry about that, just asking! But is it possible that adjusting your body to regular ice baths and other extreme athletic positions also works to further adjust oneself to dealing with trauma or evil by accepting it and adjusting to it, rather than actually confronting it? When I see the classic archetypal image of say, St. George stabbing the dragon with his lance, I get the sense of ‘conquering evil’ but when I watch yoga I get the sense more of aligning with esthetics, embracing the mystery, like ballet, also awesome, please don’t get me wrong, but is it enough to keep evil in check?

Lucas mentioned spiritual bypassing, so she’s aware that’s what’s happening with the current ‘Awakening’ and calls it out, good sign. She doesn’t try to push the ‘we’re all capable of terrible evil so don’t cast the first stone’ sort of nonsense. Or ‘we are all One’ slogan that makes me hurl a little bit in my mind every time I hear it, just like when I first heard Bush say, “New World Order”—it’s a visceral, automatic reaction of a CON-descending. In this interview with Alex she came off as more spirited to me than in some of her YT clips, this was a positive sign I thought.

Still, these are the questions that make me pause, not that I don’t believe the claims of these victims!

It just makes me concerned that they still may be under the control of other handlers, groomed into a new role. After all, they were chosen and trained for their ability to adapt readily, (“my job was to attune to the abuser”) as pathological empaths in service to pathological narcissists.

For them personally, on an individual level, if they have found the healing and sanity they need, are able to find happiness and meaning in their lives, more power to ‘em! I really want to stress that above all else. I’m so relieved for them for that. But once you are a public figure trying to influence others, scrutiny is required. Where are your ideas originating? Who are your influences? What waters are you swimming in? The bigger you get, the more scrutiny is natural; it’s natural for the human species to desire impeccable leaders! Yet what we get is a bizarre distortion of this, a diversion and distraction toward our leaders’ creepy sex lives, instead of their rise to power through crime.

And, maybe I’m just not enlightened enough to let these abusers off the hook in any way. I want them to walk in front of the global public, in chains, so that not only is the story “the Emperor wears no clothes” but actually, “the Emperor’s sporting ass chaps, nipple rings and a whip, folks, get a f’ing clue already!”

Ahem, please do excuse me that wee rant.

Maybe CS Lewis understood that question better when he wrote:

“Pain insists on being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pain. It is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.”

If we relieve the world’s pain through yoga, or any other effective method, does that save us actually, or just kick the can to the grandkids to figure it all out with their ‘better tech tools’ and endless promises?

I think the word satanic is being used too much and out of context. It's like we are ignoring thousands of years of other cultures who don't believe in Satan. One person I studied with always would say... My culture never believed in Satan nor has a hell so how would that apply to someone that practices old world pagan or just different religions in general?
The occult is another word thrown around and out of contexts, it's being viewed through a Christian lense and it's distorted. Even in these cases of children being abused under "satanic" rituals doesn't mean Satan is a real entity, it's likely they believe it with no further proof as does a person who believes in God or Heaven with out verifiable proof. People have killed and raped and molested in the name of GOD. The GODS were likely created in the image of man and not vice versa. Demons could be unrepressed emotions, I don't think demons even means what many think it does if you trace back the original meaning of the word. This is similar to people saying freemasons worship lucifer.

This begs the question... let's say people do worship Satan just based off the mere fact that Christianity is the most widespread religion and in grained in the psyche of modern culture. This shows that the power of a few compared to many millions who worship GOD, the Satanists have more power as the world is slanted more towards evil? That's scary not that in its true, but it raises a question about the GOD of the Bible people WORSHIP.

Certain sects of Gnostics believe the biblical GOD was a wannabe GOD, who created this realm to be worship and feed offfears.

If you read the Bible you would know GOD is more maniacal than "Satan" and its not even close.
Religious folks will find excuses but they are not intelligent, sorry but not sorry. They'll say something along the lines of well GOD is testing us or something zzz.

But yea my point is just because they might do it the name of Satan doesn't mean satan is real. The world has mostly slanted towards evil before the concept of Satan

So, do you think a 6 year old Lucas had ‘karma’ coming to her for some past life reason? Yes, it’s wonderful that she survived, now thrives (we hope), and is sent as an angel for others, but are you saying there’s some reason she got dealt that hand, while others get to abuse with impunity not only for their own lifetimes, but for generations?
No, I don't think Anneke had all the shit coming that she went through, Mishelle. I don't think Annette Funicello should have suffered her illness for over twenty years before God mercifully took her home either. Nor do I think God has been fair with me either, born to the parents I had, with the learning disability I had and the subsequent tough livelihood of heavy construction work I endured. I don't know why both of my marriages failed while I nearly broke my back providing things most women can only dream of. And I don't know why I was struck permanently half blind by a stroke at age 62, dashing all the hopes I had for a pleasant retirement. Annette said shortly before she died that, "God will see me through this." She kept her faith. I do the same. I believe God has a plan for me as for all his believers and suffering to build an understanding character is part of it. I don't think we know for sure that abusers get away with their crimes for multiple generations/lifetimes. A few lines in the new testament at Hebrews 12:6 might be helpful here: "The lord disciplines those he loves and scourges every one He receives as a son. Those who receive no scourging are not true sons but bastards."

I agree. This is a horrible line of reasoning to go down. On the other hand, as Anneke points out , she survived by seeing that her perpetrators were victims as well.it also makes me think of the work of Rich martini and his book and film flipside ...
by the way I hope to have him on soon... It talks about between life regressions that reveal Holocaust victims feeling empathy for perpetrators who would spend a lifetime dealing with their crimes

I started responding to some of these I kind of ran out of steam... are you serious with some of this stuff? that's a real question.

—Do they minimize by repeating the MSM verbiage that these are ‘scandals’ instead of what they really are: criminal conspiracies

ok but it seems like there's different levels of this. I'm leery of people who can't get beyond MSM verbage, but I also understand that we have to communicate true language constructs that we don't totally control. so we all learn to adapt.

—Responding with love/forgiveness as the path to healing
versus cutting off the left hand to punish the right???

—Not naming names
staying alive

—Leaving out vital information that could really help others’ identify and avoid or even confront perps, like the tricks she learned to discern addicts and their preferences
how about everybody stepping up and doing their part. like let's have anneke take 50 steps forward then wait for everyone else to take one or two.

—Choosing to work with perps as victims
???

—Exceptionally attractive and poised, like a professional spokesperson
I spoke with her in her home with her real life popping into the background. I've interviewed hundreds of people, she seems like the real deal.

—Believes real duty is to help those less fortunate (very useful to power structure on several levels)
???

—Primary focus in SRA is on psychotic men...
???

This interview was really interesting and I'm glad Anneke is recovering. Still I was a little confused by her ideas, she seemed unwilling to really explore the reality of "Satan" or demonic supernatural entities, which makes a lot of sense to me since that could help her cope with the experience a lot more. It might be easier to believe her abusers were just normal men who did wrong, without adding a whole cosmic/supernatural element to it. Her reluctance to really emphasis some sort of political or revolutionary response to the abusers was also a little worrying, I can't really hear how people in power do this sort of thing and just walk away from it, even if I can't do anything about it I don't want to close that option off and just focus on myself to fight it.

I guess part of the reason I'm really trying to figure out why this world has so many problems, it's certainly a combination of many different things but I'm trying to get at the heart of it. And the Gnostic idea that an evil entity literally controls this world just sort of fits in a way that it almost seem's like common sense to me. Things almost seem to go wrong just in the right way where we feel the effects of it but we aren't totally aware of it either.

Even if it were explained to me I probably wouldn't be able to understand it, but I want to fight it. I'll keep my faith close since it's done so much to keep me sane and happy.

This was in the news today: https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/20/germ...spiracy-theories-killing-nine-people-12272458

Speaking in fluent English he said: ‘This is my personal message to all Americans. Your country is under control of invisible secret societies. They use unknown evil methods like mind control, and hold up a modern system of slavery. ‘If you don’t believe the following, you better wake up, quick. ‘In your country exists so-called deep underground military bases. In some of them they praise the devil himself. They abuse, torture and kill little children and unbelievable amount. This happens for a long period of time. ‘

This interview was really interesting and I'm glad Anneke is recovering. Still I was a little confused by her ideas, she seemed unwilling to really explore the reality of "Satan" or demonic supernatural entities, which makes a lot of sense to me since that could help her cope with the experience a lot more. It might be easier to believe her abusers were just normal men who did wrong, without adding a whole cosmic/supernatural element to it. Her reluctance to really emphasis some sort of political or revolutionary response to the abusers was also a little worrying, I can't really hear how people in power do this sort of thing and just walk away from it, even if I can't do anything about it I don't want to close that option off and just focus on myself to fight it.

I guess part of the reason I'm really trying to figure out why this world has so many problems, it's certainly a combination of many different things but I'm trying to get at the heart of it. And the Gnostic idea that an evil entity literally controls this world just sort of fits in a way that it almost seem's like common sense to me. Things almost seem to go wrong just in the right way where we feel the effects of it but we aren't totally aware of it either.

Even if it were explained to me I probably wouldn't be able to understand it, but I want to fight it. I'll keep my faith close since it's done so much to keep me sane and happy.
Yes in Gnostic philosophy the fake wannabe entity that wants to be the true unknowable spirit is called the demiurge. There's varying school of thoughts, check them out they are interesting, it's similar to humans playing GOD, except there is an entity the demiurge who is playing GOD with us.

Back