Another NDE trackdown request (for the sleuths of you)

Kai

New
So in this one, which I remember dimly, but not any of the names etc, I am pretty sure that someone's car or truck was in an accident but was mysteriously "turned" 180 degrees so that when they came to it was sitting in an impossible position among trees, or something like this, which it apparently should not have been possible for it to rotate because of the trees.

So in this one, which I remember dimly, but not any of the names etc, I am pretty sure that someone's car or truck was in an accident but was mysteriously "turned" 180 degrees so that when they came to it was sitting in an impossible position among trees, or something like this, which it apparently should not have been possible for it to rotate because of the trees.
It's a woman. It's in Beyond the Light by PMH Atwater, pages 108-111.

She mentions it again in The Rest of the Story, here.

Kai, I've got to leave but if you need more info about what it says in the Beyond the Light, I'll get back to you.

Yes, that appears to be the one. Thank you. Is PMHA the original source for that?
I'm reading the relevant pages in Beyond the Light and there isn't a source given, so I assume it is. PMH says the woman "asked to remain anonymous" so that probably seals it. The woman is an engineer, and the event happened in August 1983 in Virginia. PMH says the woman had strange dreams and OBEs after the accident and NDE, then flashbacks of memory and recall of several alien abductions, including the night of the crash. The woman says the accident was caused by the fact that she did not regain consciousness as quickly as in earlier abductions and that the aliens, realizing she wasn't in control of the car, used a levitating technique to turn the car around. (p. 110-111)

Last edited:
I see.Okay. I must confess that's less interesting to me than accounts of apparent collisions where people had the subjective impression that their vehicles "went through each other."

Back