Are ndes satanic deceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS ISN'T A JOKE

You know what isn't a joke? There are people out there with serious psychological problems who might be tempted to attempt suicide - for whatever reason. People would generally be sympathetic and want to help in some way. But people become cynical because arsehole trolls pretend to be one of those unfortunate people just for some twisted idea of fun. So think about the next genuine cry for help that gets ignored or chased away because of idiot troll pranks.

Now, if you really are sincere, then the genuine response of anyone here would be to advise you to seek professional help, not give you some cast iron and impossible reassurance. Either way, you seem to have some serious problems so the professional help is still my advice.

Well as you can see, Andrew is no longer with us. I'd just like to remind everyone that if you are doubtful about anyone here, just use the 'report' button to let me know. Even if I don't take action immediately, it lets me see what is going on, because inevitably I don't see everything that is happening on the forum - like everyone, some subjects interest me more than others.

You know what isn't a joke? There are people out there with serious psychological problems who might be tempted to attempt suicide - for whatever reason. People would generally be sympathetic and want to help in some way. But people become cynical because arsehole trolls pretend to be one of those unfortunate people just for some twisted idea of fun. So think about the next genuine cry for help that gets ignored or chased away because of idiot troll pranks.
That is basically why I don't act immediately with such people - I try to give them a chance to talk.

David

Last edited:
As most knows, the source for saying that anything that isn't directly from God is deceitful, is from the Bible - Jesus words. I one might think this is good advice (if you have the belief), is because "dabbling" with forces from "beyond the realm" is that you, as a person, cant discern if "who" you are connected with will you ill or good.

If you, for sake of argument, believe you are psychic or a medium, or just someone who think you can glimpse through the door, and ask anyone to connect with you, and interact, is the equal to talking to good well meaning spirits, you might be right, or wrong, and tread careful. It's the equivalent to you going down the public train central with a bullhorn shouting that anyone who hear this are invited to my open-house party - no holds barred.

I dont know what the thread-starter mean that we (anyone) could do about it, if he thinks NDE's are satanic of any kind? I mean; we will all die, no matter - and if we believe in NDE and a benign afterlife, how will that belief chance anything, anyway?

Good question, one step in the right direction would be if someone could tell me wether the Bible says wether or not Satan and his demons have the ability to cause the things people experience in ndes

Why would the Bible be infallible? If it's this simple why not just read the Bible yourself? With biblehub.com you can filter every passage by a couple keywords.

Why would the Bible be infallible? If it's this simple why not just read the Bible yourself? With biblehub.com you can filter every passage by a couple keywords.
Do you realise that I banned Andrew a few days ago as a troll?

Does anyone want this thread to stay open?

David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back