Are you good or evil?

Last edited:
Have you watched the show?

If I'm asking you, how does watching the show relate to my question or your response?

Are you implying your beliefs are in line with the show, so that's why I should watch it?

I'm not trying to be difficult, I just prefered to ask you first.

If I'm asking you, how does watching the show relate to my question or your response?

Are you implying your beliefs are in line with the show, so that's why I should watch it?

I'm not trying to be difficult, I just prefered to ask you first.

Have you been drinking?:)

It's a documentary about psychopathy. I haven't posted it looking for an argument... but I have no option to post it on another forum.

(IMO) it's very good, and gets better as you watch it through to the end. I suspect many on here will find it interesting, if they haven't seen it already. Have a look see what you think... or don't... up to you ;)

Have you been drinking?:)

It's a documentary about psychopathy. I haven't posted it looking for an argument... but I have no option to post it on another forum.

(IMO) it's very good, and gets better as you watch it through to the end. I suspect many on here will find it interesting, if they haven't seen it already. Have a look see what you think... or don't... up to you ;)

Why do you assume I'm looking for an argument?

I was simply asking you question based on your headline. It was a genuine question.

Is this not an open forum?

Or, are you implying that you would not prefer other members asking personal questions?

I may have a look at the link and I appreciate the thumbs-up on what you think you know of what I might find or would not find interesting, but I chose a different path to begin with. Maybe I was out of line. I apologize.

Matt²

Back