Bernardo Kastrup( the talk I finally 'got')

That was an excellent talk. Some things really hit home.

He talks of that reflective egoic process, how we can think about what we think. You can sometimes literally see this process break down in the deep psychedelic experience. The ego splits, it can seem like there are two of you, or more, they can have simultaneous opposing emotions and thoughts. You can go through something like a dissociative order before the ego disolves. From the outside the image is the breakdown between the default mode network and task positive network in the brain.

Bernado's Description of the universe as the image of the greater mind likened to a nueral network is significantly compounded with the concepts of the electric universe model. Planets, stars, galaxies are connected by fillaments of field aligned electricaly charged plasma on all scales. Nodes connected by birkeland currents spanning millions of light years. The image of the electric universal mind.

God has dissociative disorder, I love that. :)

C

Chris

Bernado's Description of the universe as the image of the greater mind likened to a nueral network is significantly compounded with the concepts of the electric universe model. Planets, stars, galaxies are connected by fillaments of field aligned electricaly charged plasma on all scales. Nodes connected by birkeland currents spanning millions of light years. The image of the electric universal mind.
Just out of curiosity, have people here read Olaf Stapledon? Your comment reminded me of the Cosmic Mind in "Star Maker", which I'm re-reading after finding a paperback edition for £1.50 under Waterloo Bridge.

Thanks Steve, your a good nut too! Bernado is a far more educated, articulated and respectable nut than I am.
Not really. Bernardo doesn't buy into conspiracy theories, as he has stated on multiple occasions. That makes him pretty much a complete dumbshit. He needs a more diversified field of knowledge. He's monomaniacal with the metaphysics crap. He should move on. I've had quite enough. Anyway, if he wants to see change in the world and 'wake up' the masses, just as most people on this forum, he might as well spend his time smooshing his face into his butthole as opposed to what he's doing now. Spreading the fact that 9/11 was an inside job is a good place to start.

Not really. Bernardo doesn't buy into conspiracy theories, as he has stated on multiple occasions. That makes him pretty much a complete dumbshit. He needs a more diversified field of knowledge. He's monomaniacal with the metaphysics crap. He should move on. I've had quite enough. Anyway, if he wants to see change in the world and 'wake up' the masses, just as most people on this forum, he might as well spend his time smooshing his face into his butthole as opposed to what he's doing now. Spreading the fact that 9/11 was an inside job is a good place to start.
What you drinking sexy? I love the alcohol infused passion!