Biden Consciousness

atone

I see the insanity is already beginning at the border, not to mention the justice departments dealings with his sons activities already ; should be devastating for him and the USA. This Consciousness shall be of insanity !!! As the article below states, might just take months for Biden to destroy the republic , 2022 elections yet? Surely he shall shred the constitution along with his Satanic Democratic party mob in congress, RHINO GOP'rs in lock-step too. They just don't want to be called racists don't you know ! and self-enrich themselves like Mr. Mitch RHINO leader of the GOP in the senate. ! I do feel for the poor souls in the border states, not to mention how it will possibly sky-rocket the COVID levels and over-whelm these states. This might be a very tuff lesson ! get ready! ye shall learn the hard way ! The good news is that IMO and many others the Democrats will lose control on the house in 2022. Will it be to late though?

https://www.independentsentinel.com/bidens-immigration-policy-will-destroy-the-republic-in-months/

Meet Biden Consciousness - links below- and family that possibly just stole an election and could plummet our country into insanity for some time. Mr China Biden and crew! How many on this site believe in Satanic evil forces in the universes, raise your hand! Well, you just got it in our white house as of today at 12:00 noon EST . Note! With all that said; this is just my opinion. It might not be yours.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/10/ju...ti-million-corruption-scheme-with-china.html/

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/10/biden-crime-family-comes-undone-daniel-greenfield/

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/202...own-of-one-of-americas-most-corrupt-families/

Last edited:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-inauguration-sworn-in-46th-president

, sworn in as the 46th president of the United States on Wednesday, declared "democracy has prevailed" as he used his inaugural address to call for unity in a nation suffering from "deep" political divisions and a pandemic that has crippled the country.
From the West Front of the U.S. Capitol, Biden took the oath of office in a ceremony dramatically downsized because of the coronavirus pandemic as he vowed to take on the challenges of the day.
... Biden said his inauguration was a day to "celebrate triumph, not of a candidate, but a cause – democracy."
"Democracy is precious, democracy is fragile," he said. "And at this hour, my friends, democracy has prevailed."

Firstly just to make it clear I think the likes of Joe Biden and worse still the Clintons should be properly investigated, impeached/tried and locked up. Sick bastards are not what this post is about though.

Am sure a lot of people know what am about to say but is good to remind ourselves at regular intervals as it is easy to forget sometimes or not act with a clearer picture when confronted with a situation at any one time.
Not everyone who claims support of BLM or goes on protests are part of the infiltrated and used/abused political wing of it. Most people literally just believe that 'Black lives matter' and are disgusted by for example, racist cops (not all but obviously some) pushing their knee down on someones neck until he is dead. And for a 20 dollar bill as well. Horrible. It happens worldwide, fact.
The same goes, though slightly differently, with Antifa (anti-fascists). A lot of people just dont want to see neo-nazis getting away with anything, whether in their local area or further afield. The fact that the media and others have spun it to make a lot of them think that Trump is a nazi as is anyone who supports him is sad but what would anyone expect from a on the whole (not every individual) evil mainstream media? I would challenge anyone to go through the snippets of Trump on the MMS over the last four years, see what the particular media company is portraying the story to be and then go and watch the whole press release/speech elsewhere. 90% of the time what he is actually saying has NOTHING to do with what afore said mainstream media outlets have spun. 8% of time it can be put down to words said in the heat of the moment often with a asshole of a reporter on the other end of the two way conversation and about 2% i would say have been mistakes/gaffs (who isnt guilty of that at times?)
The word 'Anarchy' is Greek and translates as 'without authority'. So someone who is 'Anarchikos' is someone who accepts no authority to be placed upon him. Thats the meaning at least. Does that not sound like when the US constitution states that peoples rights are 'inalienable'?
There are always extremists and morons in any group but i just think it is sad and so timewasting for people to be falling for divide and rule strategies and not focussing on the real work which should be holding bad people to account

I think once the GOP takes control of the house in 2022 they should impeach this corrupt sleaze ball first thing on anything even made up like they did with Trump , if he makes that long because of his head issues. Having the other moron Vice Pres Harris in would be even better for the GOP in 2022, maybe take back the house and senate ; hell to pay! :) I see the Biden brain issues have already started according to politico :)

https://therightscoop.com/it-begins-politico-indirectly-reveals-biden-is-having-cognitive-issues/

How the hell did Trump lose to this guy? Has to be one of the most embarrassing losses in history. "Winning" must have meant something else.

And btw, this thread isn't named properly; at least in Jim's spirit. He started "Trump Consciousness" as a shrine to the titled POTUS. This one's sounding more like "Son of Trump Consciousness" so far.

How the hell did Trump lose to this guy? Has to be one of the most embarrassing losses in history. "Winning" must have meant something else.

And btw, this thread isn't named properly; at least in Jim's spirit. He started "Trump Consciousness" as a shrine to the titled POTUS. This one's sounding more like "Son of Trump Consciousness" so far.
Yeah. Good point.

Best. President. Ever:

Easy the dems cheated with the covid fake votes in battle ground states

Trump didn't lose ; the Dems cheated big time with fraud votes via Covid. We shall arise like a lion I would think starting in 2022

Biden kills 8000 union jobs first day in office, I though Unions are all major Democrat too.

https://www.westernjournal.com/first-day-biden-nukes-8000-union-jobs/

Democrats are uniquely deft at destroying the American economy, but President Joe Biden just might shatter the record for the fastest time to do so.

Set to destroy millions more with the minimum wage increase.

Blue state bail outs. Phony climate treaty and 1.9 trillion stimulus. Ouch! that is going to hurt. But he is the most popular president of all time. He must know what he is doing. Lol.

Can we see that cliff up ahead?

But....But....But... Trump is bad!!!!

Set to destroy millions more with the minimum wage increase.

Blue state bail outs. Phony climate treaty and 1.9 trillion stimulus. Ouch! that is going to hurt. But he is the most popular president of all time. He must know what he is doing. Lol.

Can we see that cliff up ahead?

But....But....But... Trump is bad!!!!

right in the long run will be great for the gop in 2022 elections . as Dick Morris was saying.

Back