Birth and Pre-birth Memories... What is written about it ?

I've read some testimonials about this but i don't know any parapsychologist who tries to know more about this supposed phenomena...

Can you help me ?

I've read some testimonials about this but i don't know any parapsychologist who tries to know more about this supposed phenomena...

Can you help me ?
I know for a fact that we forgot about remembering Home to which we long to return which is both within and without , beyond space and time.
our suffering in this life comes from our separation from Home, or as a mystic used to say :

"Live in this world as if you had never set foot in here before, and in the next as if you had never left it."

But ,that was not what you were looking for , i guess.Cheers.

Ian Gordon

Ninshub
These aren't parasychological studies or specifically about pre-birth memories, but they are books related in some way (such as alleged communication between parents and unborn children) to pre-birth existence.

Elisabeth Hallett. Soul Trek: Meeting Our Children on the Way to Birth. (1995).
Elisabeth Hallett. Stories of the Unborn Soul: The Mystery and Delight of Pre-Birth Communication. (2002)
Sarah Hinze. Coming from the Light: Spiritual Accounts of Life Before Life. (1997).
Sarah Hinze. We Lived in Heaven: Spiritual Accounts of Souls Coming to Earth. (2006).
Elizabeth M. Carman and Neil J. Carman. Cosmic Cradle: Souls Waiting in the Wings for Birth. (1999)

Ian Gordon

Ninshub
C. R. Lundahl, Near-death visions of unborn children: Indications of a pre-earth life, Journal of Near-Death Studies, 11 (1992), pp. 123-128.
A limited number of accounts of near-death visions that include unborn children suggest a life before birth. The unborn children in these visions have been described as spirits, as children or children but full-grown, and as residing in another world, perhaps different from the realm of the afterlife. The arrival of these children into our earthly world is similar to the departure of near-death experiencers into the other world.

http://www.newdualism.org/nde-paper...nal of Near-Death Studies_1992-11-123-128.pdf