Bruce Fenton, A Better Human Origin Story |429|

Here is another excellent video that people should view:

He would make a great Skeptiko guest.

David
Materialism - Identity Theory - Computational Monism - Illiminative Materialism - Naturalism

I would add to this, the oppressive platform doctrines of

Abiogenesis - the belief that all relevant life originated from no precedent and solely upon Earth.
Solism - the belief that abiogenetic-origin Earth life, is the only relevant life which exists or has ever existed.
Nihilism - the religious belief that only the material is real, and that the conscious, spiritual, values or intent sets all reduce solely to the material.

"The scientific evidence strongly suggests that these viewpoints are wrong." IMHO, as long as we obey them and use an apparent-scientific Wittgenstein terminology set to describe them, we will be at the mercy of their deliberations, allowing for the predicate assumption that they represent science. The slipping by of a Jedi mind trick of sorts. These proponents do not represent science and should not be given scientific group names.

They are a religion. This is why I prefer the term Sol-Nihilism. I refuse to use scientific names to describe religious orders.

The complexity of this religion is part of what keeps it masked from our ability to see it. This is all one religion, coming from the same source from which all our religions have arrived. The goal is the same goal which existed 3500 years ago - ignorance. It is just that they have had to up the ignorance game, with a 'It's not Santa Claus who makes all those toys, it's an army of Elves' argument. It only serves as a mechanism to delay the arrival of knowledge to a bedazzled child.

Daedalean Identity - a practice of obscuring one's allegiance or religious faith through complicated or equivocal nominal descriptives or segmentation of one's beliefs into an array of apparently separate and intricate platform beliefs or movements.

Last edited:
Late to the party. Fantastic interview.

Hi Bruce.
I got a lot to say on this that I can't assemble into a single comprehensive post, so I'll add overtime hopefully. I have a very similar experience regarding a "download" that is convergent with your story. I literally got goosebumps listening.

I first heard of you regarding the remarkable correlation of symbols in Australian aboriginal culture and gobekli tepe. I have some connection with the aboriginal culture as my adopted son is aboriginal and his extended family are custodian of Quinkan rock art, some of the oldest art in the world.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-31/quinkan-rock-art-percy-trezise/5255960

Percy is a white boy, but he has been helpful in connecting the Aboriginal people with their broken heritage.

There is not much we can point to in relation to Aboriginal megalithic construction if any but there is this.
https://www.holdmyark.com/blog-1/2019/3/6/is-this-the-oldest-stone-mason-work-in-the-world

From my own research I am convinced there was a lost ancient pre ice age culture that was significantly advanced that also lived alongside hunter gather tribes. I'll probably get around to extrapolating further with a thread here at skeptiko eventually. There is so much to talk about, I find the evidence overwhelming. I believe humanity has been reset multiple times in a cyclic cataclysm. There is much talk about asteroid impacts but there is another aspect not many talk about. That being the possibility of micronova events from our sun. This rabbit hole is deep and includes a CIA cover up of these facts. Ie.. the recent declassification of the sanitized version of Chan Thomas's Adam and Eve Story all the while Charles Hapgood's crustal displacement theory was allowed and subsequently brought the whole field of catastrophism down with it . Not many know that Hapgood also worked for the CIA. This runs very deep, so, so much to unpack!
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

This may relate to the tektite issue in particular the fission tracks within, and the possibility of a cyclic event in the sun due to the solar systems passage through the galactic magnetic sheet. Australasian tektite debris fields are said to date to that period of around 0.8 million years, there is some debate over this with claims of a much younger age. There are others from other tektite fields also containing fission tracks that date to many millions of years. The various tektite fields around the world are vastly separated by geology and time. Fission tracks are indicative of cosmic rays of course. This seems to rule out the standard asteroid and subsequent reentry of debris. Any theory must include this phenomena. While my own meta physical experience does correlate with yours there may be other possibilities for this namely a cyclic micronova. It ties in with geomagnetic events and reversals, The Earth is currently in the process of another.

Previous events...
Gothenburg event 10,000 -13,000 years ago
Mono Lake event ~ 23,000 years ago
Lake Mungo event ~ 36,000 years ago
Laschamp event 41,000 - 43,000 years ago
Vostok Core Event ~ 60,000 years ago

As for my experience, I have spent many years exploring altered states of consciousness, several years ago I had a sequences of experiences I could only describe as contact with some form of intelligence. It occurred over several weeks, each time the story that unfolded was picked up from the previous event.

It began with an explanation that we are not the body, we are the field. It also involved things that are difficult to express, the nature of time and space and it's relationship to consciousness. It also concerned the ET issue and why this is difficult for us to comprehend its true nature. It was presented to me eventually that these were beings of far higher consciousness, that reality consists of various degrees of frequency of consciousness and that is why when it is altered these beings can be perceived, sometimes often as alien entities. This is pretty common actually as I found out later. eg. Rick Strassman, the spirit molecule.

Our reality is consequence of our frequency of consciousness. This is why the ET phenomena has this dualistic thing of being both nuts and bolts and spiritual. In order for them to penetrate our level of conscious space time perspective requires what we would call physicality, like a glove. Likewise it was shown to me that we are like astronauts in biological space suits.

Eventually they revealed that they crashed here long ago and we were their children. My partner watched all this unfold from week to week and I remember telling her about my concerns for my sanity, please don't tell anyone I told her. She thought it was interesting, but I was a little troubled. I really wish I had made a journal for all this because the information was so dense it was difficult to retain much of it. I have never relayed this before, I didn't talk about it for fear of being labelled. Hearing what you had to say, and being years later I thought I would share. I don't care much anymore about being called a loon. I've grown beyond that.
thanks LS... amazing post! I'd love to have you be part of this project and help me bring Bruce's story out. send me a private message if you're interested.

By the way, and this is a minor point, but one of the things I hope to dig into is how we reflexively want to recast these stories with our own myth about the unique times we live in and the evil imperialistic carbon burning consumers we've become. the website you linked to, and the Beautiful YouTube video do an awesome job with the "light and Love Stuff" but I think it's worth remembering that Bruce's story is also about domination, war and destruction in our ancient past.

You should remember that everyone here gives their time voluntarily, and most of us do other things beyond this forum - I shall be moving on to a thorny software problem as soon as I hit the 'Post' button on this! Even though I moderate here, I couldn't possibly read everything here, and I am sure I have been asked questions to which I have not replied.

David
since I don't say it enough let me give a big thank you to you David. you're an awesome truth-seeker Warrior!

This is why I hold the view there is the biological "me" (hard physicality, Zone 3) and the individualized "Me" (soft physicality, Zone 2) and ultimately "ME" as consciousness, a unified whole.

Zone 3 external forces can play a role in manipulating the physical body vehicle within which my Zone 2 "self" incarnates... But I am always fully responsible for Me (Zone 2).

[EDIT ADDED] - I just read LoneShaman's post #246 I wish to related this "Zones map" to what LoneShaman wrote.

"Our reality is consequence of our frequency of consciousness." This (Our reality) is what I am pointing to when I use the term Zone 3.

"It began with an explanation that we are not the body, we are the field." For me, the field is Zone 1 where Zone 2 is the conscious, self reflective "being" that is capable of inhabiting a "biological space suite" (that which the Zone 2 individualized being requires to explore Zone 3, thus the suit is also a component of Zone 3). A conscious, self reflecting being is certainly capable of experiencing a sense of "anchoring" (as most of us here sense about Our reality (Zone 3)) from a different frequency zone other than Our reality. That other frequency zone, is a sub zone within Zone 2 of the map. To these beings, their Zone 3 is that sub zone within Zone 2 from our perspective, thus, our Zone 3 is a sub zone of their Zone 2 from their perspective.

And so what totally blows my mind about what I read in LoneShaman's post is that which I attempted to offer for consideration at Richard Dolan's forum... that being "This is why the ET phenomena has this dualistic thing of being both nuts and bolts and spiritual. In order for them to penetrate our level of conscious space time perspective requires what we would call physicality, like a glove."

I would like to ask permission to share post #246 of this thread written by LoneShaman on the Richard Dolan forum in the thread on that forum dedicated to Bruce Fenton's work.
yes pls do. and pls link us up to their forum thread. I wonder if Dolan would be interested in doing an interview on this and be included in the film?

Was life seeded? Some say this just pushes the question further back.
this is a fascinating point as it kind of flips us from the scientific to the philosophical. "pushing the question back" 780000 years is a total complete Game Changer!

Here is another excellent video that people should view:

He would make a great Skeptiko guest.

David
sure... but it might be even more interesting to interview the discovery inst folks who produced the video. you know I love the fake science fake religion cross-over :)

sure... but it might be even more interesting to interview the discovery inst folks who produced the video. you know I love the fake science fake religion cross-over :)
Really anyone whom the DI recommend. My only concern might be that we deviate slightly too far from Christianity (!!) for their tastes, but they don't all speak with one voice. I think this is a huge new area for Skeptiko to explore. I know it is a bit more technical, but it underpins a lot else that we discuss.

David

this is a fascinating point as it kind of flips us from the scientific to the philosophical. "pushing the question back" 780000 years is a total complete Game Changer!

We often hear the strawman argument that if we claim DNA was manufactured by ETI we are simply kicking the can down the road to explain the observed complexity, however, there is no reason to assume the precursor lifeform was itself based on DNA or anything of that complexity, it may not have even been physical as we understand that term. Even if it were DNA based, if it had billions of years to emerged on its homeworld that would fit better with the picture than does the 100 million years it took for life to appear on Earth!

Late to the party. Fantastic interview.

Hi Bruce.
I got a lot to say on this that I can't assemble into a single comprehensive post, so I'll add overtime hopefully. I have a very similar experience regarding a "download" that is convergent with your story. I literally got goosebumps listening.

I first heard of you regarding the remarkable correlation of symbols in Australian aboriginal culture and gobekli tepe. I have some connection with the aboriginal culture as my adopted son is aboriginal and his extended family are custodian of Quinkan rock art, some of the oldest art in the world.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-31/quinkan-rock-art-percy-trezise/5255960

Percy is a white boy, but he has been helpful in connecting the Aboriginal people with their broken heritage.

There is not much we can point to in relation to Aboriginal megalithic construction if any but there is this.
https://www.holdmyark.com/blog-1/2019/3/6/is-this-the-oldest-stone-mason-work-in-the-world

From my own research I am convinced there was a lost ancient pre ice age culture that was significantly advanced that also lived alongside hunter gather tribes. I'll probably get around to extrapolating further with a thread here at skeptiko eventually. There is so much to talk about, I find the evidence overwhelming. I believe humanity has been reset multiple times in a cyclic cataclysm. There is much talk about asteroid impacts but there is another aspect not many talk about. That being the possibility of micronova events from our sun. This rabbit hole is deep and includes a CIA cover up of these facts. Ie.. the recent declassification of the sanitized version of Chan Thomas's Adam and Eve Story all the while Charles Hapgood's crustal displacement theory was allowed and subsequently brought the whole field of catastrophism down with it . Not many know that Hapgood also worked for the CIA. This runs very deep, so, so much to unpack!
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

This may relate to the tektite issue in particular the fission tracks within, and the possibility of a cyclic event in the sun due to the solar systems passage through the galactic magnetic sheet. Australasian tektite debris fields are said to date to that period of around 0.8 million years, there is some debate over this with claims of a much younger age. There are others from other tektite fields also containing fission tracks that date to many millions of years. The various tektite fields around the world are vastly separated by geology and time. Fission tracks are indicative of cosmic rays of course. This seems to rule out the standard asteroid and subsequent reentry of debris. Any theory must include this phenomena. While my own meta physical experience does correlate with yours there may be other possibilities for this namely a cyclic micronova. It ties in with geomagnetic events and reversals, The Earth is currently in the process of another.

Previous events...
Gothenburg event 10,000 -13,000 years ago
Mono Lake event ~ 23,000 years ago
Lake Mungo event ~ 36,000 years ago
Laschamp event 41,000 - 43,000 years ago
Vostok Core Event ~ 60,000 years ago

As for my experience, I have spent many years exploring altered states of consciousness, several years ago I had a sequences of experiences I could only describe as contact with some form of intelligence. It occurred over several weeks, each time the story that unfolded was picked up from the previous event.

It began with an explanation that we are not the body, we are the field. It also involved things that are difficult to express, the nature of time and space and it's relationship to consciousness. It also concerned the ET issue and why this is difficult for us to comprehend its true nature. It was presented to me eventually that these were beings of far higher consciousness, that reality consists of various degrees of frequency of consciousness and that is why when it is altered these beings can be perceived, sometimes often as alien entities. This is pretty common actually as I found out later. eg. Rick Strassman, the spirit molecule.

Our reality is consequence of our frequency of consciousness. This is why the ET phenomena has this dualistic thing of being both nuts and bolts and spiritual. In order for them to penetrate our level of conscious space time perspective requires what we would call physicality, like a glove. Likewise it was shown to me that we are like astronauts in biological space suits.

Eventually they revealed that they crashed here long ago and we were their children. My partner watched all this unfold from week to week and I remember telling her about my concerns for my sanity, please don't tell anyone I told her. She thought it was interesting, but I was a little troubled. I really wish I had made a journal for all this because the information was so dense it was difficult to retain much of it. I have never relayed this before, I didn't talk about it for fear of being labelled. Hearing what you had to say, and being years later I thought I would share. I don't care much anymore about being called a loon. I've grown beyond that.

Thanks for the post and the cool links, loved the rock art!

We often hear the strawman argument that if we claim DNA was manufactured by ETI we are simply kicking the can down the road to explain the observed complexity,

Exactly Bruce. This 'kicking the can down the road' rhetoric betrays their scientific ineptitude. It is a sign that the arguer has 10 minutes of experience in science, at most.

And my response, and one of the purposes of my blogsite, is to teach that the very essence of science is 'incremental risk in hypothesis' - science is the very game of 'kicking the can down the road'. Because if we undertake giant leaps (even with a little bit of inductive evidence) into ultimate conjectures or causes, that is what constitutes a religion instead.

Abiogenesis has been falsified. The question now is 'What is the next observation set to make?' But if someone contends that we cannot do science because we do not know what occurred at the other end of the galaxy, 8 billion years ago - they are full of crap.

Last edited:
Thanks for the post and the cool links, loved the rock art!
Hi Bruce, just piggy-back your reply to LoneShaman to say thanks for your neat little book 'The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution'. I really enjoyed it, nicely written, clearcut and informative. But I want more! Are you expanding into the ET validation/Aboriginal insights in another book, coming soon?

Interesting to hear there is a thread there about my work, I would visit to see what the reception is like but I see it is behind a paywall.

Apologies I got completely caught up since Friday on other matters -

There is a thread at the Richard Dolan forum entitled - Bruce Fenton: “ET ‘signal’ found in human genome”

The OP points to the Bruce Fenton Twitter account here -
and there are several other threads mentioning the work of Bruce Fenton -

Dr. Garry Nolan and his research on alien-human hybridization

Parasitic Alien Intervention in Human Development/ Strategies to Mitigate Mind Control

CE5 - Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind

John Lear allegedly screams fraud threatens suit on TTSA Lazar book

And a thread I started there – Alcheringa … When the first ancestors were created

Last edited:
Apologies I got completely caught up since Friday on other matters -

There is a thread at the Richard Dolan forum entitled - Bruce Fenton: “ET ‘signal’ found in human genome”

The OP points to the Bruce Fenton Twitter account here -
and there are several other threads mentioning the work of Bruce Fenton -

Dr. Garry Nolan and his research on alien-human hybridization

Parasitic Alien Intervention in Human Development/ Strategies to Mitigate Mind Control

CE5 - Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind

John Lear allegedly screams fraud threatens suit on TTSA Lazar book

And a thread I started there – Alcheringa … When the first ancestors were created

Thank you for letting me know about this, hopefully people there find merit in my work. Shame it is not a free forum or I would pop in and post a comment.

Back