Could that be a conspiracy ? To manipulate world view

Like i was at some friends house with some in my pocket and the little kitten like cat was making a concerted effort at my pocket. After letting the cat smell it and had had enough of the game the little kitten like cat started attacking me to get at the catsnip and it's owner had to grap it by the scruff of the neck and i left. Cats go mad for valeriana/catsnip but for humans is just a chill out medicinal herb. The difference though between how cats and humans react to it is UNCOMPARABLE!
The plant valeriana/catsnip is often called Valerian

Chewing valeriana root (or making tea etc) can be quite nice and healthy but someone would have to be careful not to chew too much and fall asleep while driving or something. Would say, like a lot of things, better a little bit at a time until each individual is comfortable with what it is for them

Actually I admit I have severe mistake in choosing proper words when discussing.

I admit I somehow completely discarded the necessary concern for being polite when discussing.

But when we are seeking for the truth, the truth behind all the strange phenomena, the truth that will engulf all of us, none of my misdemeanors really count a thing. The same to someone's abusing me. These are completely trivial so that concentrating on cherry picking them is a waste of time.

I also find many people don't talk about truth.

Many people - I don't refer to any specific one - talk about the art of communicating, the mistakes to abide by materialism, what someone likes to hear or doesn't like to hear, the proper attitude towards some "open minded fantasy", the over fanatic insistence on some "cool stuff" like psychic, medium, astral projection, obe, etc. But these things are deviant from the only meaningful thing - to seek for the truth. These things are completely waste of time! WHY SO MANY PEOPLE DON'T EVEN CARE A LITTLE ABOUT SEEKING FOR THE TRUTH?

I'm CURIOUS WHY SOME PEOPLE JUST WASTE THEIR TIME ON DOING TRIVIAL AND MEANINGLESS THINGS WHEN THERE IS OBVIOUSLY A MUCH MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THING TO DO - TO FOCUS ON THE ONLY MEANINGFUL THING - SEEKING FOR THE TRUTH! You frown upon what I say and then you deviate further and further away from the track of seeking for the truth, not closer and closer, it's like doing nothing more than whistling a song when your house is on fire. Of course it's people's right to do so, but I will be curious and leave a question here for later people to answer: why so many people prefer bragging paranormal stuff happily rather than care about the truth?

To 1-2 Steps off Monkey: You sensed that I'm excessively nervous - like I'm insane or on the brink of insane - so you advice me to take some medicine. I want to tell you why I'm excessively nervous: just relevant to the question put forward by original poster - is there a conspiracy? I think it's certainly so, regarding to which in the first post in this thread, original poster said he thought there is a tiny possibility. I don't use the quote function in this forum to reply to you because I feel there is no sense to provoke a debate on this matter. Not necessary to quarrel around whether it is redundant to be upset on this matter.

To original poster: I know you are among the ones who care about the truth. You find some stuff regarding conspiracy. I personally believe conspiracy is almost certainty, too many fogs partially covered by some half transparent half opaque veils. I just am curious how it works and what's the ultimate purpose. It seems many activities just aim at absorbing some money or controlling people's belief system, if so, then isn't this conspiracy a bit childish and trivial?

Last edited:
Like i was at some friends house with valeriana in my pocket and the little kitten like cat was making a concerted effort at my pocket. After letting the cat smell it and had had enough of the game the little kitten like cat started attacking (which was still really dangerous as it could of taken my eye out) me to get at the catsnip and it's owner had to grap it by the scruff of the neck and i left. Cats go mad for valeriana/catsnip but for humans is just a chill out medicinal herb. The difference though between how cats and humans react to it is UNCOMPARABLE!

Get a snake for a pet and you won't have to worry about that kind of drama.

Actually I admit I have severe mistake in choosing proper words when discussing.

I admit I somehow completely discarded the necessary concern for being polite when discussing.

But when we are seeking for the truth, the truth behind all the strange phenomena, the truth that will engulf all of us, none of my misdemeanors really count a thing. The same to someone's abusing me. These are completely trivial so that concentrating on cherry picking them is a waste of time.

I also find many people don't talk about truth.

Many people - I don't refer to any specific one - talk about the art of communicating, the mistakes to abide by materialism, what someone likes to hear or doesn't like to hear, the proper attitude towards some "open minded fantasy", the over fanatic insistence on some "cool stuff" like psychic, medium, astral projection, obe, etc. But these things are deviant from the only meaningful thing - to seek for the truth. These things are completely waste of time! WHY SO MANY PEOPLE DON'T EVEN CARE A LITTLE ABOUT SEEKING FOR THE TRUTH?

I'm CURIOUS WHY SOME PEOPLE JUST WASTE THEIR TIME ON DOING TRIVIAL AND MEANINGLESS THINGS WHEN THERE IS OBVIOUSLY A MUCH MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THING TO DO - TO FOCUS ON THE ONLY MEANINGFUL THING - SEEKING FOR THE TRUTH! You frown upon what I say and then you deviate further and further away from the track of seeking for the truth, not closer and closer, it's like doing nothing more than whistling a song when your house is on fire. Of course it's people's right to do so, but I will be curious and leave a question here for later people to answer: why so many people prefer bragging paranormal stuff happily rather than care about the truth?

To 1-2 Steps off Monkey: You sensed that I'm excessively nervous - like I'm insane or on the brink of insane - so you advice me to take some medicine. I want to tell you why I'm excessively nervous: just relevant to the question put forward by original poster - is there a conspiracy? I think it's certainly so, regarding to which in the first post in this thread, original poster said he thought there is a tiny possibility. I don't use the quote function in this forum to reply to you because I feel there is no sense to provoke a debate on this matter. Not necessary to quarrel around whether it is redundant to be upset on this matter.

To original poster: I know you are among the ones who care about the truth. You find some stuff regarding conspiracy. I personally believe conspiracy is almost certainty, too many fogs partially covered by some half transparent half opaque veils. I just am curious how it works and what's the ultimate purpose. It seems many activities just aim at absorbing some money or controlling people's belief system, if so, then isn't this conspiracy a bit childish and trivial?

Hey buddy, no reason to shout. Relax. First of all, what to you is the truth? If you know it, then how can you be seeking it? Also, why be passive/aggressive? You say that you don't use the "quote function" in this forum to reply because you don't want to start a debate, but you quote 1-2 Steps off Monkey anyhow on the same thread in your last post. I think that he could be right, you need a little valerian root in your life.

What is funny to me, concerning so called "truth seekers," especially the ones that deny any kind of psi phenomenon, is that they need what they deny to feel substantial. For them, truth is not a pursuit, but rather a stolid, philosophical stance whereas the mind freezes. Ironically, these kind of people need a priest of sorts, albeit in the form of "fact checkers" and "scientists" that they blindly capitulate their beliefs into.

Granted, I think that many conspiracies are nothing more than something akin to dopamine accelerators, e.g., drugs. The conspiracy theorist needs there to be a conspiracy to feel good about himself in many circumstances. On the other hand, there is also this other kind of person who completely denies anything that isn't vindicated by his prescribed way of living, and there are many, many people who are just like that, thinking they are following truth. Now, if we see "truth" as a pursuit, not a commandment, then we become a little closer to it.

Hey I will say what I want to say to original poster and any other sane people who may visit this forum in the future.
(I mean original poster as the one who wrote the top floor in this thread, I don't exactly know what it is called by English speakers.)

Since original poster talked about the conspiracy and is always expressing the willing to further investigate the truth behind many of the weird claimers in this world in the past several decades, not like some other people who are only interested in "bragging talkings".

OK, let us begin this.

First, let me say, I want no quarrels any more, not that "the quarrels affect my mood", no, nothing like that exists, calling me troll or pig doesn't ruin or rise my mood, but because it is a completely waste of time, waste of time, I emphasize.

I don't debate whether those "brag talkers" are all liars, frauds, or conspiracy agents, because, let us admit this fact, none of us has the strong evidence to prove any of them is honest, vice versa, none of us has the strong evidence to prove any of them is a fraud. Though honestly speaking I subjectively smell many of them are frauds, especially the claimed mediums, they bragged too shamelessly.

When I say "brag talkers", I mean almost all those who claimed they had some paranormal experiences, like arcane abilities, near death experiences, reincarnation, psychic trainings, medium seances, spirit contacts, and so on, I excluded extraterrestrial beings encounters, namely I don't particularly categorize them into "brag talkers", though many of them also seem like frauds, and later I will try to explain why.

Let us forget all the controversies mentioned above, let us focus on this thing, I emphasize, let us focus on this thing, the thing I tried to say in past many years but seemed either I didn't express it sufficiently clearly or just none of people ever heeded my warning:

LET US FOCUS ON THE WEIRD ATTITUDES OF THOSE BRAG TALKERS, THEIR ATTITUDES, I REPEAT WITH STRONG EMPHASIS COULDN'T BE STRONGER, THEIR ATTITUDES, THEY SHEW TOO INDIFFERENT ON THESE MATTERS RATHER THAN BEING SERIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE.

Usually, if a person is sane, if a person is honest, if a person still has some conscience, when he/she experienced some paranormal experiences, the prior priority of the reaction is not to be unable to wait any longer to brag to the world, but to feel strange, worried, to ask many many questions and to show great need to further investigate his/her own experiences and the truth behind them.

But many of them didn't feel strange, worried, nor did they ask many many questions, nor did they show great need to further investigate the truth behind their weird experiences, but the top concern of them, seemed to be to immediately brag to the world that they had some unusually special experiences, or the most important thing, maybe the only important thing, for them, seemed to be to feel happy, as we can see in especially many near death experiencers. But they happy a what???? They didn't make sure about anything, they happy a what????

It is their attitudes that should be focused upon, should be put into questions, should be discussed, not debate that "we should be open minded", "we shouldn't be trapped by the stubborn materialists", and so on, debating these are all waste of time, we might not have proof for something like "some reincarnation anecdotes are hoaxes or true", "some near death experiences are the evidence of afterlife or are definitely caused by hallucinations", but one thing is for certain, as certain as you can sense yourself: many of those brag talkers' attitudes are strange, insane, abnormal, and uncanny!!!!

When a person encountered something strange, and yet this person hasn't gleaned sufficiently amount of information, the first sane reaction is to feel vigilant and to further investigate, not to brag to the world that he/she has been sure about something or to express how happy he/she is!!!!

I want to say many many more things but I don't have time now, today, let us just focus this thing: their attitudes, those brag talkers' attitudes, doesn't anyone else feel their attitudes show that this is not going to be a happy thing?

As to the extraterrestrial beings encounters I mentioned earlier, many of them did express the need to further investigate so I exclude them as "brag talkers with insane attitudes to wait no longer to brag happily rather than feel the need and urgency to further investigate".

Hey everybody, I run out of my time tonight but I still want to say please, wake up naive sleeping babies, wake up, this world is extremely crazy and is definitely not a loving bubble irregardless of what I or anyone else wish it to be or not wish it to be, let us forget all the complex discussions and diverse opinions, let us focus upon the topic put forward by the original poster, the conspiracy, let us concentrate upon the blatantly overt fact, that many of those brag talkers' ATTITUDES ARE INSANE!!!! If, like some naive friends often show a stance to believe just what of whatever they said, then how to explain their obvious insanity???? Those brag talkers bragged many extremely big claims without showing sufficiently large amount of information and they didn't show any haste or urge to further investigate!!!! This is not a good sign, but an uncanny sinister odor of a conspiracy behind the veil!!!!

Not just one or two people had once asked me "what is the truth you seek????", I couldn't think how to answer this obvious question, what???? When you hear those paranormal anecdotes, the first thing for you is not to show great interest to further investigate, but to just believe what of whatever they say???? Seriously???? It is not important to you???? It doesn't need to be taken seriously????

I'm sorry for all what I said, babies, you abuse me in any way you want please, but seriously please wake up babies wake up, shouldn't what I said have an answer???? None of you feels those brag talkers' attitudes are abnormal???? They happy a what they know no amount of information they brag too big they are insane!!!!

Last edited:
ShaneTheThinker

----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey buddy, no reason to shout. Relax. First of all, what to you is the truth? If you know it, then how can you be seeking it? Also, why be passive/aggressive? You say that you don't use the "quote function" in this forum to reply because you don't want to start a debate, but you quote 1-2 Steps off Monkey anyhow on the same thread in your last post. I think that he could be right, you need a little valerian root in your life.

What is funny to me, concerning so called "truth seekers," especially the ones that deny any kind of psi phenomenon, is that they need what they deny to feel substantial. For them, truth is not a pursuit, but rather a stolid, philosophical stance whereas the mind freezes. Ironically, these kind of people need a priest of sorts, albeit in the form of "fact checkers" and "scientists" that they blindly capitulate their beliefs into.

Granted, I think that many conspiracies are nothing more than something akin to dopamine accelerators, e.g., drugs. The conspiracy theorist needs there to be a conspiracy to feel good about himself in many circumstances. On the other hand, there is also this other kind of person who completely denies anything that isn't vindicated by his prescribed way of living, and there are many, many people who are just like that, thinking they are following truth. Now, if we see "truth" as a pursuit, not a commandment, then we become a little closer to it.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from yours [but you quote 1-2 Steps off Monkey]
My reply: I mean I don't use {The frontend webpage's quote function}, it's a forum webpage's script function interpreted by the browser, well how could I explain this. Semantically some of what I said did serve for some implicit quotations of what you said and targeted what you proposed, but I don't use the syntactic script function because I don't want to provoke any meaningless quarrel any more.

I understand all what you said. I want to suggest that let us swerve our attentions to "THOSE BRAG TALKERS' WEIRD ATTITUDES", the details of which has been explained in my previous post.

Quote from yours [Also, why be passive/aggressive?]
My reply: I'm sorry, you condemn me and abuse me in any way you want, I accept and I apologize, but this doesn't provide any help to answer the question "why those brag talkers, upon their claimed unusual experiences, didn't put as the top priority the need to further investigate, but instead so hasted to put happily silly bragging as their top priority?".

Quote from yours [What is funny to me, concerning so called "truth seekers," especially the ones that deny any kind of psi phenomenon, is that they need what they deny to feel substantial.]
My reply: I don't know the motivation of other deniers of psi phenomenon, but I can tell you that believing psi phenomenon doesn't provide any help to answer the question "why those brag talkers, upon their claimed unusual experiences, didn't put as the top priority the need to further investigate, but instead so hasted to put happily silly bragging as their top priority?".

Quote from yours [For them, truth is not a pursuit, but rather a stolid, philosophical stance whereas the mind freezes.]
My reply: You disdain deniers of psi phenomenon and those materialistic scientists at your ease. I don't vindicate for them. But, claiming that they be stolid or not, their mind freezes or not, doesn't provide any help to answer the question "why those brag talkers, upon their claimed unusual experiences, didn't put as the top priority the need to further investigate, but instead so hasted to put happily silly bragging as their top priority?".

Quote from yours [Ironically, these kind of people need a priest of sorts, albeit in the form of "fact checkers" and "scientists" that they blindly capitulate their beliefs into.]
My reply: You can tether those scientists with "de facto priests" disguised as "fact checkers". I don't vindicate for them. But, fastening them to any tags doesn't provide any help to answer the question "why those brag talkers, upon their claimed unusual experiences, didn't put as the top priority the need to further investigate, but instead so hasted to put happily silly bragging as their top priority?".

Quote from yours [Granted, I think that many conspiracies are nothing more than something akin to dopamine accelerators, e.g., drugs.]
My reply: If you dislike hearing any "conspiracy theory", then please answer this question first: "why those brag talkers, upon their claimed unusual experiences, didn't put as the top priority the need to further investigate, but instead so hasted to put happily silly bragging as their top priority?".

Quote from yours [The conspiracy theorist needs there to be a conspiracy to feel good about himself in many circumstances.]
My reply: Conspiracy theorists put forward the conspiracy question not for no reason!!!! Nor did they do things for feeling good, it is the brag talkers who are doing nothing but just feeling good for no reason!!!! The brag talkers brag a what???? They be happy a what???? They didn't gather sufficient amount of information for the very nature of their claimed hyper para world, and they shew no interest to further investigate but used all their time and efforts to do a silly happy bragging!!!! For example many near death experiencers said they were happy in that claimed spiritual world but they had gathered almost no amount of information as to many aspects of the nature of that spiritual world, they met someone (deceased ones) in their claimed spiritual world and immediately recognized them without sufficiently careful checking and interacting and they shew no interest to further investigate or further interact whatever they claimed they encountered in that fuzzy and funny spiritual world. They are happy a what???? brag a what???? Their weird and uncanny attitudes have sufficiently bolstered and provoked all the sane people's doubt that there are either a sinister catastrophe of human's mind system or a wide conspiracy in running!!!!

Hey I will say what I want to say to original poster and any other sane people who may visit this forum in the future.
(I mean original poster as the one who wrote the top floor in this thread, I don't exactly know what it is called by English speakers.)

Since original poster talked about the conspiracy and is always expressing the willing to further investigate the truth behind many of the weird claimers in this world in the past several decades, not like some other people who are only interested in "bragging talkings".

OK, let us begin this.

First, let me say, I want no quarrels any more, not that "the quarrels affect my mood", no, nothing like that exists, calling me troll or pig doesn't ruin or rise my mood, but because it is a completely waste of time, waste of time, I emphasize.

I don't debate whether those "brag talkers" are all liars, frauds, or conspiracy agents, because, let us admit this fact, none of us has the strong evidence to prove any of them is honest, vice versa, none of us has the strong evidence to prove any of them is a fraud. Though honestly speaking I subjectively smell many of them are frauds, especially the claimed mediums, they bragged too shamelessly.

When I say "brag talkers", I mean almost all those who claimed they had some paranormal experiences, like arcane abilities, near death experiences, reincarnation, psychic trainings, medium seances, spirit contacts, and so on, I excluded extraterrestrial beings encounters, namely I don't particularly categorize them into "brag talkers", though many of them also seem like frauds, and later I will try to explain why.

Let us forget all the controversies mentioned above, let us focus on this thing, I emphasize, let us focus on this thing, the thing I tried to say in past many years but seemed either I didn't express it sufficiently clearly or just none of people ever heeded my warning:

LET US FOCUS ON THE WEIRD ATTITUDES OF THOSE BRAG TALKERS, THEIR ATTITUDES, I REPEAT WITH STRONG EMPHASIS COULDN'T BE STRONGER, THEIR ATTITUDES, THEY SHEW TOO INDIFFERENT ON THESE MATTERS RATHER THAN BEING SERIOUS AND RESPONSIBLE.

Usually, if a person is sane, if a person is honest, if a person still has some conscience, when he/she experienced some paranormal experiences, the prior priority of the reaction is not to be unable to wait any longer to brag to the world, but to feel strange, worried, to ask many many questions and to show great need to further investigate his/her own experiences and the truth behind them.

But many of them didn't feel strange, worried, nor did they ask many many questions, nor did they show great need to further investigate the truth behind their weird experiences, but the top concern of them, seemed to be to immediately brag to the world that they had some unusually special experiences, or the most important thing, maybe the only important thing, for them, seemed to be to feel happy, as we can see in especially many near death experiencers. But they happy a what???? They didn't make sure about anything, they happy a what????

It is their attitudes that should be focused upon, should be put into questions, should be discussed, not debate that "we should be open minded", "we shouldn't be trapped by the stubborn materialists", and so on, debating these are all waste of time, we might not have proof for something like "some reincarnation anecdotes are hoaxes or true", "some near death experiences are the evidence of afterlife or are definitely caused by hallucinations", but one thing is for certain, as certain as you can sense yourself: many of those brag talkers' attitudes are strange, insane, abnormal, and uncanny!!!!

When a person encountered something strange, and yet this person hasn't gleaned sufficiently amount of information, the first sane reaction is to feel vigilant and to further investigate, not to brag to the world that he/she has been sure about something or to express how happy he/she is!!!!

I want to say many many more things but I don't have time now, today, let us just focus this thing: their attitudes, those brag talkers' attitudes, doesn't anyone else feel their attitudes show that this is not going to be a happy thing?

As to the extraterrestrial beings encounters I mentioned earlier, many of them did express the need to further investigate so I exclude them as "brag talkers with insane attitudes to wait no longer to brag happily rather than feel the need and urgency to further investigate".

Hey everybody, I run out of my time tonight but I still want to say please, wake up naive sleeping babies, wake up, this world is extremely crazy and is definitely not a loving bubble irregardless of what I or anyone else wish it to be or not wish it to be, let us forget all the complex discussions and diverse opinions, let us focus upon the topic put forward by the original poster, the conspiracy, let us concentrate upon the blatantly overt fact, that many of those brag talkers' ATTITUDES ARE INSANE!!!! If, like some naive friends often show a stance to believe just what of whatever they said, then how to explain their obvious insanity???? Those brag talkers bragged many extremely big claims without showing sufficiently large amount of information and they didn't show any haste or urge to further investigate!!!! This is not a good sign, but an uncanny sinister odor of a conspiracy behind the veil!!!!

Not just one or two people had once asked me "what is the truth you seek????", I couldn't think how to answer this obvious question, what???? When you hear those paranormal anecdotes, the first thing for you is not to show great interest to further investigate, but to just believe what of whatever they say???? Seriously???? It is not important to you???? It doesn't need to be taken seriously????

I'm sorry for all what I said, babies, you abuse me in any way you want please, but seriously please wake up babies wake up, shouldn't what I said have an answer???? None of you feels those brag talkers' attitudes are abnormal???? They happy a what they know no amount of information they brag too big they are insane!!!!

Relax, my friend. If you are picking alien abduction as the core of paranormal realities, at the expense of all other psi phenomena, good luck. I am not "brag talking," but I have had direct experiences that would suggest otherwise.

Now I don't have enough time to write.

Some who wrote their unusual experiences, were very sane, detailed, prudent, this is the reason why I don't throw all these cases away and labeling all of them hoaxes.

But even if these "sane, detailed, prudent" narrators, haven't provided sufficient amount of information, nor have them expressed sufficient eagerness for further investigation, so whether they are "advanced cheaters" or "deeper self hallucination", or they really have found some access to a world beyond physical, this remains a mystery.

I do not have time to say the specific cases, for now.

I am 99% sure that all of this is true. That the "mind/intention" affect matter/reality as parapsychology shows. But there is a theory that make that a conspiracy instead of a truth...

/!\ I am not an English native so sorry if there is mistakes

I dug into parapsychology's researches, remote viewing and telekinesis for a couple month and the only way those aren't genuine information is if all of that is a conspiracy (which is 99% improbable)

I know there is plenty of conspiracy around like big pharma, psychiatry, the bank cartels... (I won't get deep into that)

But 99% mean there is a 1% probability, even though thinking the entire domain of parapsychology is a complete conspiracy isn't quite hard to believe EXCEPT that when we read their critics ,parapsychology over sudden start to get a lot more credibility ! Yeah, their critics are SO BAD that any one (not dogmatic about materialism) could spot the cover up by mainstream science.

The "excuses" of mainstream scientists to nullify any positive result brought up by parapsychologists are so clumsy and dishonest that it's hard for me to believe that they aren't doing it all on purpose in order to give parapsychology some credit. (and make people believe parapsychology is genuine !)
So if this is a conspiracy, the MAIN "SKEPTICS" shall be part of it. (Wiseman, CSICOP, people in NRC, Hyman...)

But wait this theory need way more support in order to be stable and here come the REALLY HARD TO BELIEVE PART :

So for this to be possible it would require everyone posting success story/successful results (on Reddit, YouTube, forum, blog...) (on connected areas such as remote viewing, reiki, telekinesis, shamanism, astral project, law of attraction (like that), OBE...) to be consciously part of that conspiracy's huge "network".
And you can literally finds tens of thousands of such testimonials online when adding several languages.

So for this theory to be possible, all the people posting success story about those area should be consciously part of that conspiracy's huge "network". And they should be somehow paid to do this jobs and don't talk to anyone...
Thou there is a huge weakness to this theory and it is that it doesn't follow the rules of compartmentalization which help keeping a conspiracy secret.

I know all of this is kind of mad, but knowing how big things can technology accomplish and coupling that with a government that doesn't want our good, you can come up with such ideas that keep you from shifting your worldview to be closer to the truth.

So, how is that theory impossible ?

If its all just been a psyop to trick people into believing in psi its one of the worst ones of all time.

Now I don't have enough time to write.

Some who wrote their unusual experiences, were very sane, detailed, prudent, this is the reason why I don't throw all these cases away and labeling all of them hoaxes.

But even if these "sane, detailed, prudent" narrators, haven't provided sufficient amount of information, nor have them expressed sufficient eagerness for further investigation, so whether they are "advanced cheaters" or "deeper self hallucination", or they really have found some access to a world beyond physical, this remains a mystery.

I do not have time to say the specific cases, for now.

The only reason that you don't experience the paranormal is that you have become sequestered by comforting habits. That is the equivalent of science saying "everything is explainable." That is not real science, but modern science. If you want to see the paranormal, you have to get use to situations that are abnormal for you.

Back