Crimes of Reason by Braude

S

Sciborg_S_Patel

Managed to snag a relatively cheap copy of this book from a used bookstore.

Anyone else have it?

Will try to write a review in time but figured if anyone wanted to discuss the essays might be interesting. I got the book primarily for one essay - In Defense of Folk Psychology - as I've read a few of these in some form or another but having them in one place seemed like a good idea.

Managed to snag a relatively cheap copy of this book from a used bookstore.

Anyone else have it?

Will try to write a review in time but figured if anyone wanted to discuss the essays might be interesting. I got the book primarily for one essay - In Defense of Folk Psychology - as I've read a few of these in some form or another but having them in one place seemed like a good idea.
In case you didn't see it, Ian Gordon started a paranormal book review thread . . . I'd be interested to know about the Defense of Folk Psychology essay too.

Just to note this book is available for $20 on Kindle rather than $40 like it was in the past.

I'd say it's a worthwhile primer for those interested in Braude's philosophy in addition to his paranormal investigations.

Still need to finish some essays in the book but will try to get that review up....someday....

Back