Crystal Apport Materialises in Medium's Eyeball

For those of us into paranormal phenomena - it doesn't get much stranger than this!

Kai Muegge, the German physical medium is currently demonstrating and lecturing at the Metaphysical Chapel in South Florida.
http://www.metaphysicalchapel.com/

He says he is guided by Hans Bender the famous dead parapsychologist.

Apports - physical objects moved, or if you like, teleported, from one place to another - are rare and it's even rarer to film one arriving.

In the above video clip, recorded in white light a few days ago at the Chapel, a crystal is shown slowly building form and then emerging and falling from Kai’s eye.

Phenomena perhaps not so surprising when the group claims a new helper at their seances is a deceased Rev Keith Milton Rhinehart
Watch

I've followed Kai's career with interest and one member of this forum has been to his séances and has found no evidence of trickery.

Views?

PS To be accurate perhaps the heading of this should read "Below Medium's Eyeball" but I can't find a way to edit headings.

Last edited:
For those of us into paranormal phenomena - it doesn't get much stranger than this!

Kai Muegge, the German physical medium is currently demonstrating and lecturing at the Metaphysical Chapel in South Florida.
http://www.metaphysicalchapel.com/

He says he is guided by Hans Bender the famous dead parapsychologist.

Apports - physical objects moved, or if you like, teleported, from one place to another - are rare and it's even rarer to film one arriving.

In the above video clip, recorded in white light a few days ago at the Chapel, a crystal is shown slowly building form and then emerging and falling from Kai’s eye.

Phenomena perhaps not so surprising when the group claims a new helper at their seances is a deceased Rev Keith Milton Rhinehart
Watch

I've followed Kai's career with interest and one member of this forum has been to his séances and has found no evidence of trickery.

Views?

PS To be accurate perhaps the heading of this should read "Below Medium's Eyeball" but I can't find a way to edit headings.
Psiclops, Stephen Braude has come across evidence of past trickery on Kai Muegge's part. See my post here:

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/stephen-braude-interview.791/

I didn't know what to think about Muegge before this revelation, but I have to say that I'm definitely suspicious of him now.

Doug

To me, it looked like some kind of cut gemstone and it seemed to emerge from between his eyeball and lower lid, not necessarily from his eyeball. Not at all good evidence based on the short clip IMHO. Could have been a genuine apport or could have been placed there prior to filming as far as I can see.

We all know what can be done with video.

Sadly, for me the days of being wowed by a fuzzy Youtube video are long gone.

I would need to hear a lot more about the source of the video, the conditions surrounding it, and who would vouch for it.

He apparently stole David Blaine's trick. In one of his Street Magic shows on TV, he bit a diamond off the ring of a woman walking by, swallowed it. Then worked it up his face, under his skin ( you could see the little bump). Popped it out of his eye exactly as in this video. Only he did it with quite a bit more deft, then this guy.

Thank you Ian, I couldn't absorb all 56 pages, but read half, skimmed half. First, I believe we live in a very strange universe and I have experienced unexplainable physical occurrences in my own life. I'm not sure what significance generating ectoplasm out of the mouth has except as entertainment to amaze or deceive? This is why we have the scientific method. Without it, it is simply magic even if it was a legitimate phenomenon.
I once observed a retired magician within a few feet of me drop 6 cards one by one into a hat even though he carefully showed only 4 cards to start and had 4 cards at the end. He'd hold up and fan out the cards each time to show his 4 cards. Fold them into a single pile. Pull one out, plop it in the hat, fan the cards and 4 remained. Did the trick slowly with sleeves rolled up. Afterwards, he told me it took him 11 years to successfully pull it off. An extraordinary feat even if it was a slight of hand, but not paranormal.

I too have skim read and will read in detail later.

But I have absorbed enough to be sure that Braude is pretty damn sure that it's paranormality that's mainly going on and not trickery.

I've been to two or three physical circles to convince myself that the phenomena is real though I am still unsure whether it's something we humans are creating or something apart from us. Certainly it seems to me that our psyche is a very important part of whatever is happening.

The thing for me is not to see a particular séance in isolation but to take into account the people involved who have often devoted many years of their lives just to sit waiting in total darkness before anything happens at all. If you know these folk as personal friends the hoax theory feels like a non-runner although I agree the history of the subject has its fair share of charlatans.

I have no idea Dmitch why you should dismiss any significance to ectoplasm from the mouth as simply magic when any study of the subject will explain that the substance also pours from any bodily orifice and has been witnessed by large numbers of people over the years.

I think I've mentioned before on this forum a personal friend of mine, the late Tom Harrison's many hundreds of physical séances at which he claims he met. embraced and spoke with materialised discarnates including his own mother and even talks of a guest snipping off a portion of an ectoplasmic robe and getting it analysed at a hospital.

Tom tells his story here for anybody interested:

I am in email contact with Kai Muegge who has been sitting in circles for 30 years since he was 15 and he's been quite open with me and willing to discuss events despite a language difficulty.

I think Braude has visited Kai around 20 times over the years. I doubt whether he'd have kept returning unless he was pretty sure he wasn't being hoodwinked.

"I have no idea Dmitch why you should dismiss any significance to ectoplasm from the mouth as simply magic when any study of the subject will explain that the substance also pours from any bodily orifice and has been witnessed by large numbers of people over the years."

Dear Psiclops, I don't want to sound disrespectful. I'm sure it was a tranformative experience FOR YOU.
I was abducted as a young adult by human like aliens and they took me to a giant underground city on Mars. They told me that we are all their DNA engineered children. Does that change your perspective on mankind? or what may lie on Mars? What I mean to say is it's personal, not shared by anyone else. What may be earth shattering to me may be bullshit to you. We all live in our own private little universe and what may be real in yours may be irrelevant in mine.
YouTube videos don't constitute proof, not in my universe anyway.
David Blaine watch and behold:

Dear Psiclops, I don't want to sound disrespectful. I'm sure it was a tranformative experience FOR YOU.
I was abducted as a young adult by human like aliens and they took me to a giant underground city on Mars. They told me that we are all their DNA engineered children. Does that change your perspective on mankind? or what may lie on Mars? What I mean to say is it's personal, not shared by anyone else.
Whoa! Dmitch, did that really happen to you?! Or were you just using it as a hypothetical?

@Dmitch
Who said anything about proof?
I was questioning your assumption that something was magic with seemingly little attention paid to the sheer amount of witnessed evidence of séance phenomena.
UFO 'abductions' - certainly your mythical one - are in a different ballpark when it comes to documented and shared events by multiple witnesses.
Braude for instance, has no opportunity to be part of a UFO abduction event on 20 or more occasions.
But he considers the possibility that what he is witnessing at Muegge seances may NOT be a David Blaine type happening.
Perhaps your 'boggle threshold' prevents you from even considering the possibility, which is probably why you wouldn't even bother to research this medium even given the opportunity.
Fair enough - you must make your choice. But in my opinion, that is your loss.

@Dmitch
Who said anything about proof?
I was questioning your assumption that something was magic with seemingly little attention paid to the sheer amount of witnessed evidence of séance phenomena.
UFO 'abductions' - certainly your mythical one - are in a different ballpark when it comes to documented and shared events by multiple witnesses.
Braude for instance, has no opportunity to be part of a UFO abduction event on 20 or more occasions.
But he considers the possibility that what he is witnessing at Muegge seances may NOT be a David Blaine type happening.
Perhaps your 'boggle threshold' prevents you from even considering the possibility, which is probably why you wouldn't even bother to research this medium even given the opportunity.
Fair enough - you must make your choice. But in my opinion, that is your loss.[/quo

How in the hell does David Blaine do that stuff?
FDRS, Just for shits and giggles. The first trick went like this. Megan just came out of the library with that book. She was 'selected' (eye catchy, looks like a good 'mark'.) Only took one book out (who carrys a book around on the street anyway). was intercepted by Mr Blaine. When the book was stamped the librarian/confederate planted the page with special paper and wrote a large M. closed the book. When opened again the air would cause the M to ignite.

The lottery trick is easy but has to occur with the assist from the lottery commission. Hey, Its free advertising! Mr Blaine pays for a winning ticket worth $1600.00 (the trick is worth it) He plants it in the store. When 'The Mark' walks in, his confederate sells that guy the ticket. Mr Blaine meets him outside.

The ring trick involves 2 magicians or the girls boyfriend. It could be done 2 ways. Either slight of hand the ring to a confederate who slips the ring into the small bottle super glues the bottle and places it well behind the people and camera (you notice that?), or the boyfriend allowed the ring to be copied, maybe the day before.
In all cases of street magic the video camera is crucial to pull the trick off.
David Blaine is still a master and his hand is quicker then the eye card tricks are almost unbelievable.

FDRS, Just for shits and giggles. The first trick went like this. Megan just came out of the library with that book. She was 'selected' (eye catchy, looks like a good 'mark'.) Only took one book out (who carrys a book around on the street anyway). was intercepted by Mr Blaine. When the book was stamped the librarian/confederate planted the page with special paper and wrote a large M. closed the book. When opened again the air would cause the M to ignite.

The lottery trick is easy but has to occur with the assist from the lottery commission. Hey, Its free advertising! Mr Blaine pays for a winning ticket worth $1600.00 (the trick is worth it) He plants it in the store. When 'The Mark' walks in, his confederate sells that guy the ticket. Mr Blaine meets him outside.

The ring trick involves 2 magicians or the girls boyfriend. It could be done 2 ways. Either slight of hand the ring to a confederate who slips the ring into the small bottle super glues the bottle and places it well behind the people and camera (you notice that?), or the boyfriend allowed the ring to be copied, maybe the day before.
In all cases of street magic the video camera is crucial to pull the trick off.
David Blaine is still a master and his hand is quicker then the eye card tricks are almost unbelievable.
Cool. Thanks, Dmitch!