David Icke, Love Not Fear is The Answer |460|

Alex, you should watch this. It connects all the dots regarding the COVID thing. It's been banned from youtube and you have to wonder why....

PLANDEMIC 2 | INDOCTORNATION
Guided by the meticulous work of Dr. David E. Martin, Plandemic II: Indoctornation, tracks a three decade-long money trail that leads directly to the key players behind the COVID 19 pandemic. David Martin is the creator of the world’s first quantitative public equity index – the CNBC IQ100. He served as Chair of Economic Innovation for the UN-affiliated Intergovernmental Renewable Energy Organization and has served as an advisor to numerous Central Banks, global economic forums, the World Bank and International Finance Corporation, and national governments. Dr. Martin has pioneered global programs to bring corporate and stock market transparency to multi-national extractive industries and has been instrumental in bringing the world’s largest white-collar criminals to justice.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4u7rt61YeGox/

Last edited:
Alex - if you want to know about evil you should have John Michael Greer on again.

He thinks scientism is a demonic spell that we're all under.

Alex - if you want to know about evil you should have John Michael Greer on again.

He thinks scientism is a demonic spell that we're all under.
I'm a bit ambivalent on Greer, but this sounds like an interesting idea to explore.... Do you have a relevant link?

Alex, you should watch this. It connects all the dots regarding the COVID thing. It's been banned from youtube and you have to wonder why....

Guided by the meticulous work of Dr. David E. Martin, Plandemic II: Indoctornation, tracks a three decade-long money trail that leads directly to the key players behind the COVID 19 pandemic. David Martin is the creator of the world’s first quantitative public equity index – the CNBC IQ100. He served as Chair of Economic Innovation for the UN-affiliated Intergovernmental Renewable Energy Organization and has served as an advisor to numerous Central Banks, global economic forums, the World Bank and International Finance Corporation, and national governments. Dr. Martin has pioneered global programs to bring corporate and stock market transparency to multi-national extractive industries and has been instrumental in bringing the world’s largest white-collar criminals to justice.
thx... in the queue.

Hi Alex

I said I wouldnt get into the corona issue and now I am so I guess you need to take this with a pinch of salt.
Lets say the virus is real:

My sister in Australia was panicking about the cruise ships there bringing in corona and as I have spent most of my adult life at sea it was a common thread that I could bring my understanding to.
One thing I know for sure is that you can quarantine a ship but you cannot quarantine people on a ship from airborne virus as you share airconditioning and cooking spaces etc.I have been a passenger on cruise ships and have colleagues that work or have worked on them.
The passengers are pretty medically frail and on a 20 day cruise I did 5 years ago 3 of the passengers died that I know of, maby more?
If you look at the death rate of the workers and passengers of the cruise ships on the Aus coast it was quite ordinary even though they had psyched themselves into a terrible panic.
This at least made me realise it was wasnt a big deal.
Another person who noticed the same was Michael Levitt (Nobel laureate) and he tried to get the imperial college to redo ther numbers but failed to do so.There are a few interviews still left on youtube worth watching.
He is very mainstream and in the system but is old and secure enough to try to make his voice heard.
He berates the scientific establishment for falling for the fear trap.
I'm done with almost everything you're saying. I just think we have to be careful about getting ahead of the science. calling bullshit on the entire field of virology seems like a misstep that plays into the hands of those who are trying to implement this plan.

regarding personal stories, my father-in-law "died of covid-19" last week... sure, he was 81... sure, he was in a nursing home... but the extreme flu-like conditions he experienced along with an extremely high fever and extreme respiratory complications sure fit all the symptoms that so many other people have experienced.

so, I'm just saying that the answer seems to be more than "there's no virus, it's all a hoax."

I'm done with almost everything you're saying. I just think we have to be careful about getting ahead of the science. calling bullshit on the entire field of virology seems like a misstep that plays into the hands of those who are trying to implement this plan.

regarding personal stories, my father-in-law "died of covid-19" last week... sure, he was 81... sure, he was in a nursing home... but the extreme flu-like conditions he experienced along with an extremely high fever and extreme respiratory complications sure fit all the symptoms that so many other people have experienced.

so, I'm just saying that the answer seems to be more than "there's no virus, it's all a hoax."

It seems impossible that China would shut down it's economy because of a hoax. Rather than play up the disease, they did everything they could to suppress information from getting out.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevor...n-drastically-reduced-pollution/#701d565b2a75
The map below shows how NO2 concentration changed from the period right before the Chinese government shut down transportation and factories compared to after the shutdown. The darker red areas show higher concentrations of NO2, centered primarily around Beijing.

960x0.jpg

Nitrogen dioxide before vs after Coronavirus. NASA

not sure what yr objecting to:
I'm not really objecting, rather answering a question as to whether Mr. Icke has changed his views - the answer is a no. Still, I'm not sure the evidence for physical alien/human hybridization and ancient aliens is particularly convincing. Not to me, anyway. Also, while I don't get the sense that Icke is himself an anti-semite, I do think he recycles a number of well worn anti-Semitic ideas and tropes.

Oh, and I'm sorry about your father in law, truly. That said, I'm sure he's happy as Larry.

Hi Alex
Not sure I got the message across, Im not sure if there is or is not a virus, I lean toward there being one but it is totally overblown and the nocebo is very powerful and the whole reaction is a very big own goal.I blame the culture of wokeness and this safety above all message, what a pathetic way to live life that is.
We need warriors not worriers.

It seems impossible that China would shut down it's economy because of a hoax. Rather than play up the disease, they did everything they could to suppress information from getting out.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trevor...n-drastically-reduced-pollution/#701d565b2a75
The map below shows how NO2 concentration changed from the period right before the Chinese government shut down transportation and factories compared to after the shutdown. The darker red areas show higher concentrations of NO2, centered primarily around Beijing.​
960x0.jpg
Nitrogen dioxide before vs after Coronavirus. NASA​

Thats what a State like china does as it can if its unsure and doesnt care about its citizens and couldnt care less if millions died as long as face was saved. The issue I have is a lot of the rest of the world then went and copied a totalitarian regime and lost their heads due to fear.

he is going to need to reduce by a lot more to get to 1 billion

The Georgia Guidestones say 500 Million. Suggesting there's a "they" that want this result at some point (and perhaps soon).

I believe there is a "they" though not necessarily are each of this "they" working together as in a "grand conspiracy"... but that each can recognize without having to conspire with each other a.) the goal has merit (in their eyes) and b.) the individual "they" can assist in achieving this goal by continuing to do what that individual does.

In addition, most within the "they" group believe they would be part of the survivors and/or that some or all their offspring would be part of the survivor group. The deep insiders (those who are likely in so deep due to "blackifying" their heart or knowing there's serious blackmail held on them - perhaps they are filmed being at or involved in "ritual sacrifice" and/or pedo activities) are, of course, at the top of the Earthly 5 sense world control structure. I have no opinion if there be a control structure on top of that one which is either "off-world" or "other dimensional" (used as a metaphor if it isn't a correct physical descriptor).

I don't do religion and see all myths as metaphors which could have 5 sense, material world correlates or, in fact, metaphors that spring from "things" that happen in this supposed "real world."

The map below shows how NO2 concentration changed from the period right before the Chinese government shut down transportation and factories compared to after the shutdown. The darker red areas show higher concentrations of NO2, centered primarily around Beijing.​
960x0.jpg
Nitrogen dioxide before vs after Coronavirus. NASA​
great data point. thx.

I've just watched it. It's excellent. Can't recommend enough.

Nope. No change on the lizard thing. Or anything, really: Lizards, satanic pedophiles, Zionists (ahem), etc.

I don't think David Icke is a metaphorical kinda guy. Not even slightly.

It's the lizards and their minions. They have imposed a computer simulation (again, no metaphor) of sorts on our reality, trapping us in an illusion of dastardly design via a spaceship parked off Saturn. Without the simulation we'd all live in infinite quantum love or something.

EDIT: Then again, I've spent time on this forum trying to mount a defense of the Garden of Eden narrative, complete with snakes and all, so who am I to judge and get snarky?

TY dpdownsouth! Learning it's the lizard meme w/ the other meme of a virtual simulation gives me permission to continue to pay no attention to him.
Whatever I do explore, this Skeptiko show included, gives me no new information and pushes some disinfo, including that love rules out fear. There is a feeling of fear, which is instinctive in the face of danger, versus holding onto it. Origen and his followers taught that we can examine the source of our feelings and thoughts and decide accordingly.

Back