Downloads. 1887

This felt like a download. Here's a strange experience that I had from a dream.

About 12 months ago, I awoke in a lucid dreaming shock, sitting upright at 3:00am, covered in sweat. What made it notable was that I was chanting numbers. Those numbers were 18 & 87 and I said it 3-4 times, then calmed down and tried to get back to sleep. I wrote the numbers down first.

At dawn, I vividly remembered the numbers anyway and it was obviously most likely a date; a year 1887. So I searched the internet about news from 1887.

I learned a lot of new things, but what stood out was a very significant event that i had no knowledge of previously, China's 1887 Yellow River Flood. It killed almost a million people and yet I had never heard of it before.

The Yellow River Flood was one of the worst natural disasters in modern history and that morning it invaded my Consciousness. The dream didn't tell me about the flood but it definitely caused me seek it out.

I wasn't dreaming of a past life, drowning in a Chinese flood in a dream. I had no reason to wake up crying 18, 87, 18, 87, 18, 87 in a panicked sweat. Here is something important that I learned purely from a dream.

Did you know about those events? I had no idea at the time.

1887 and 1932. The two greatest recorded losses of life in history by natural disaster.