Dr. Gayle Kimball Explores the Mysteries of Frontier Science |466|

I don't intend to accept a CV19 vaccine unless forced - does that make me a member of the upper class?

Vaccine refusal makes you and I low-status, uneducated White Trash Science deniers worthy of contempt and imprisonment in a quarantine camp.

Watch the flood of High Status Signaling consumer products proclaiming "Vaccinated & Proud!" which will appear as soon as the "vaccine" is released.

You will be socially shamed for not displaying one in the form of a t-shirt, lapel pin, bumper sticker, or emoji.

Vaccine refusal makes you and I low-status, uneducated White Trash Science deniers worthy of contempt and imprisonment in a quarantine camp.

Watch the flood of High Status Signaling consumer products proclaiming "Vaccinated & Proud!" which will appear as soon as the "vaccine" is released.

You will be socially shamed for not displaying one in the form of a t-shirt, lapel pin, bumper sticker, or emoji.
Well if that is the worst they can do to shame me, I think I can cope with that - LOL!

David

Those are good questions, but from what I have read, there really are 'lost souls' that somehow failed to make the transition when they died. Has your daughter had any more contacts with spirits?

Why not expand a bit about your own views and how you reached them?

David
Some spirits do not make the transition b/c they wisely fear retribution (Jurgen depicts the realms of darkness graphically). For those who fail to cross for non nefarious reasons there are rescue helplers on both sides. www.multidimensionalman.com

My daughter is caught in the matrix.

I am terribly busy--including forming my views! :)

Jurgen Ziewe: Yeah, wanting to limit it, but the end result is liberation from all concepts, from all demarcations, it’s total liberation.

"When nothing is real, nothing is forbidden".

Ever notice how people who advocate "total liberation" tend to have never experienced Real Evil?

I notice they've never been the victim of a violent rape attempt like I have. They've usually never been beaten to a pulp, robbed at gun-point, or suffered greatly.

I would like to hear Ziewe explain how his 9 year-old Granddaughter being tortured and raped to death, then tossed into a ditch would be okay because it was just an illusion.

Ever notice how people who advocate "total liberation" tend to have never experienced Real Evil?

I notice they've never been the victim of a violent rape attempt like I have. They've usually never been beaten to a pulp, robbed at gun-point, or suffered greatly.

I would like to hear Ziewe explain how his 9 year-old Granddaughter being tortured and raped to death, then tossed into a ditch would be okay because it was just an illusion.
You nailed it.

Here is another naive and dangerous meme, from William Buhlman today:
"I receive many questions about the possibility of negative nonphysical beings interacting with us. To clarify, I have never said that negative entities don't exist. The nonphysical dimensions are vast and diverse; our personal mindset, vibration and focus will manifest the experience that resonates with us. In short, like attracts like. Based upon 45 years of inner exploration I know that a fear-based mindset attracts fear-based experiences, and a self- empowered mindset manifests positive, educational experiences. Check out the article and the chart at the end. You have an important choice in life; be a powerless victim of external forces or own your creative power to mold your reality in every situation."
Here is his chart (article?--there isn't one) he links to: https://astralinfo.org/effective-mi...B_WLoIXY8zySg42qo9ywpCNrlNG3ca8fSUKc8oKkP3az8
The upshot: if you are spiritually aware you will not attract negs. Well, that lets me out. God help his many students.

Even Jurgen has met what he called some nasty characters in OBE. And Cyrus has been approached by gorgeous females, but spurns the attraction b/c he has what he has called "common sense." Those who engage in OBE, ADC, mediumship, ITC/EVP, or any other interaction with the astral realms always ask for protection. (Alex has interviewed Robert Bruce. I like much of the work of Jock Brocas, who doesn't suffer fools ("yon can deny the law of gravity til the cows come home, but if you jump off a building you will fall nonetheless.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another naive and dangerous meme, from William Buhlman today:
"I receive many questions about the possibility of negative nonphysical beings interacting with us. To clarify, I have never said that negative entities don't exist. The nonphysical dimensions are vast and diverse; our personal mindset, vibration and focus will manifest the experience that resonates with us. In short, like attracts like. Based upon 45 years of inner exploration I know that a fear-based mindset attracts fear-based experiences, and a self- empowered mindset manifests positive, educational experiences. Check out the article and the chart at the end. You have an important choice in life; be a powerless victim of external forces or own your creative power to mold your reality in every situation."
Here is his chart (article?--there isn't one) he links to: https://astralinfo.org/effective-mi...B_WLoIXY8zySg42qo9ywpCNrlNG3ca8fSUKc8oKkP3az8
The upshot: if you are spiritually aware you will not attract negs. Well, that lets me out. God help his many students.

Even Jurgen has met what he called some nasty characters in OBE. And Cyrus has been approached by gorgeous females, but spurns the attraction b/c he has what he has called "common sense." Those who engage in OBE, ADC, mediumship, ITC/EVP, or any other interaction with the astral realms always ask for protection. (Alex has interviewed Robert Bruce. I like much of the work of Jock Brocas, who doesn't suffer fools ("yon can deny the law of gravity til the cows come home, but if you jump off a building you will fall nonetheless.)
IDK... sometimes all this stuff just seems so obviously idiosyncratic... dream-like... tulpa-like... every-NDE-you've-ever-heard-like.

At the same time I totally get why we don't want to go there... kind of takes all the excitement out of the game :)

IDK... sometimes all this stuff just seems so obviously idiosyncratic... dream-like... tulpa-like... every-NDE-you've-ever-heard-like.

At the same time I totally get why we don't want to go there... kind of takes all the excitement out of the game :)
Was it exciting for Anneke Lucas?

The problem is, there is no "when" here: nothing is real, nothing is forbidden - period. Whether we like it or not, whether we accept it or not, such is the actuality of our existence. People are overwhelmed with chilling, devastative, abyssmal existential horror - almost literally terrified out of their minds - when they truly and fully comprehend this ultimate truth and all its implications.

No surprise that most of them - nearly all - thy anything they can to exlplain it away, to dismiss it, to forget it, to do anything not to continue looking into the Abyss that lies beyond all veils of illusions.

But a very few who withstood the horror, who did not turn away, obtain the absolute freedom. Since - as they understand it now - their Selves is their own creation, this is, their Selves create them-Selves out of the Void with their own free volition. They understand that their life is their own act and choice, and each act they perform and every choice they make is true, beautiful and good, as long as it adheres to their own path of truth, beauty and goodness, one that they willingly created and chose for themselves. And there is no external arbiter, no judgement from above or from outside, no permanent criteria to cling to and no compulsory prescripts to follow - no "God", no "Nature", no "Logos", nothing and no one whatsoever to obey - to which they should submit their own path. Their only arbiter, their only judge, is the path itself, this is, their own conscience - which is the manifestation of this path, and thus of their volition. And, from this path they form their own individual ethics, aesthetics and episteme, ones that are not forced on them, but a gift of their own innermost beings. Being such, these ethical, aesthetical and epistemic principles are not a restriction of their wills and Selves, but the truest expression of them.

Such is our existential freedom, simultaneously horrifying and blissful as it is, the freedom of beings who are perpetually create them-Selves out of Notningness.

Last edited:
The problem is, there is no "when" here: nothing is real, nothing is forbidden - period. Whether we like it or not, whether we accept it or not, such is the actuality of our existence. People are overwhelmed with chilling, devastative, abyssmal existential horror - almost literally terrified out of their minds - when they truly and fully comprehend this ultimate truth and all its implications.

No surprise that most of them - nearly all - thy anything they can to exlplain it away, to dismiss it, to forget it, to do anything not to continue looking into the Abyss that lies beyond all veils of illusions.

But a very few who withstood the horror, who did not turn away, obtain the absolute freedom. Since - as they understand it now - their Selves is their own creation, this is, their Selves create them-Selves out of the Void with their own free volition. They understand that their life is their own act and choice, and each act they perform and every choice they make is true, beautiful and good, as long as it adheres to their own path of truth, beauty and goodness, one that they willingly created and chose for themselves. And there is no external arbiter, no judgement from above or from outside, no permanent criteria to cling to and no compulsory prescripts to follow - no "God", no "Nature", no "Logos", nothing and no one whatsoever to obey - to which they should submit their own path. Their only arbiter, their only judge, is the path itself, this is, their own conscience - which is the manifestation of this path, and thus of their volition. And, from this path they form their own individual ethics, aesthetics and episteme, ones that are not forced on them, but a gift of their own innermost beings. Being such, these ethical, aesthetical and epistemic principles are not a restriction of their wills and Selves, but the truest expression of them.

Such is our existential freedom, simultaneously horrifying and blissful as it is, the freedom of beings who are perpetually create them-Selves out of Notningness.
https://www.motherjones.com/politic...eryone-in-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book/

Was this perversion or serial child sex abuse / mass evil?

The part that got to me was Epstein's recommending that one should read the novel The Man from O.R.G.Y. "Read this book, and that will help you understand,.’” In the book a three year old was penetrated multilple times a day as indoctrination into sex slavery.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.motherjones.com/politic...eryone-in-jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book/

Was this perversion or serial child sex abuse / mass evil?

The part that got to me was Epstein's recommending that one should read the novel The Man from O.R.G.Y. "Read this book, and that will help you understand,.’” In the book a three year old was penetrated multilple times a day as indoctrination into sex slavery.

Unfortunately, a reasonable, evidence-based disussion of this topic is not socially possible here on Skeptiko (nowadays, it is not socially possible at most places). So, I won't venture forth with it, and won't reply further on it.

In a day or two, however, I'll be back with a number of more, well, discussable real-life examples of what I mean - for example, a theory of anthropogenic global warming, vaccination harm / benefit debate... or a current COVID-1984 infodemic - with which I encourage you to engage me!

Unfortunately, a reasonable, evidence-based disussion of this topic is not socially possible here on Skeptiko (nowadays, it is not socially possible at most places). So, I won't venture forth with it, and won't reply further on it.

In a day or two, however, I'll be back with a number of more, well, discussable real-life examples of what I mean - for example, a theory of anthropogenic global warming, vaccination harm / benefit debate... or a current COVID-1984 infodemic - with which I encourage you to engage me!
Why isn't this topic discussable? The article is in Mother Jones, bless its heart. And Alex is doing a book on evil. He did whole shows on this topic. You lost me, Vortex..

Because Vortex doesn't want to discuss how there is nothing wrong with a man raping 9 year-old girls to death for his personal amusment.
Now that was a thread killer!

While a admire the heroic nature of your writing here I am fascinated to know how you made yourself? It's also worth noting that boundaries and limitations are unavoidable and not always unwarranted. For example, a fence at the edge of a cliff is both a limitation and a boundary.

Last edited:
Because Vortex doesn't want to discuss how there is nothing wrong with a man raping 9 year-old girls to death for his personal amusment.
Please, I would rather we did not go into that territory, unless Vortex has again broached that subject - in which case please let me know.

David

Please, I would rather we did not go into that territory, unless Vortex has again broached that subject - in which case please let me know.

David

I didn't said anything at all concerning this subject, only told Analise, who questioned me about it, that I won't go there because it's not the place where it is socially possible.

The lengthy text I'm preparing will go quite deep into the connections (and contradictions) between morality and knowledge (and the "problem of evil" too, yes), with several real-life examples, but this one topic will not be touched.

Last edited:
Now that was a thread killer!

While a admire the heroic nature of your writing here I am fascinated to know how you made yourself? It's also worth noting that boundaries and limitations are unavoidable and not always unwarranted. For example, a fence at the edge of a cliff is both a limitation and a boundary.

I live near the edge of the high cliff above the river, and, as a child, I liked to go there and admire the boundless beauty of the land observable from the height.

There was no fence, no adult supervision - kids in the de-facto anarchic 1990s Russia were largely allowed to explore the world on their own - no limitation at all. So, I came as close to the edge as I deemed safe - being a child, I was already smart and cautious enough not to fall to my death. And it was great. There were freedom and joy. (And, as far as I know, no one has ever fallen from the edge.)

My free childhood, a joyful exploration without prohibitions from the earliest age, made possible by growing up in a country in a state of anarchy, is what further empowered my innate will to freedom - freedom not only for myself, but for others, for everyone without exception - which I strived to enact as long as I remember myself.

Last edited:
I think everyone who is catching on to the often bald-faced rejection of anything not materalistic should make every effort to educate themselves & learn how concerned people can push back in an effective & responsible way. There has to be any number of ways to limit the damage done to reputable scientists & researchers who are punished for eschewing the materalist line of BS. Congratulations to Alex for staying on Dr. Kimball & making her think about the issues that are so important, like evil that is brushed off as a minor thing when there is growing evidence of the numbers of people involved in sex trafficking of every kind imaginable.

Back