Dr. Jacques Vallée’s Diaries Reveal What Most Scientists Still Deny |359|

A 3-parter from Linda Moulton Howe & Annie Jacobsen, author: PHENOMENA: The Secret History of the U. S. Government's Investigations into Extrasensory Perception (ESP) and Psychokinesis (PK), Re: Hal Puthoff and Government ESP studies.

A 3-parter from Linda Moulton Howe & Annie Jacobsen, author: PHENOMENA: The Secret History of the U. S. Government's Investigations into Extrasensory Perception (ESP) and Psychokinesis (PK), Re: Hal Puthoff and Government ESP studies.
This kind of deserves it's own thread. I found it fascinating that her story about the death of Pat Price and his connection to Scientology confirmed what Ed May had told Alex in a previous podcast, and Jacobson's source was Jacques Vallee.

This kind of deserves it's own thread. I found it fascinating that her story about the death of Pat Price and his connection to Scientology confirmed what Ed May had told Alex in a previous podcast, and Jacobson's source was Jacques Vallee.

If you want something else to chew on, I thought this was a pretty good chat about the kind of stuff we talk about. The guys from Astonishing Legends and Richard Hatem, script writer for The Mothman Prophesies. Vallee gets mentioned again, of course, but it's like I'm hearing Vallee's name come from all over all of a sudden.

Reactions: K9!
Vallee was on the scientific advisory board of NIDS, the scientific group set up by Robert Bigelow to investigate Skinwalker Ranch.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070629172333/http://www.nidsci.org:80/personnel.php
Thank you! I couldn't recall where I had first heard this. If half of the things reported in the book "Hunt for the Skinwalker" are accurate and Vallee was there while they were happening, then he may have witnessed some very high strangeness indeed. The question remains however: who or what was behind the phenomena that occurred there? One of the things I like about Jacques is that he repeatedly makes a point of the fact that humans from various institutions/agencies have been involved in deliberate hoaxes of paranormal phenomena for a variety of reasons but at the heart of them is a desire to affect an individual's belief system, presumably to further some covert agenda. To be fair he attributes this same desire to whatever is behind the actual phenomena also but one can assume the agendas would differ depending on the source and who would benefit. Personally, something has always felt a little off to me about Skinwalker Ranch. It's almost like there was too much happening both in terms of frequency and variety of phenomena. What it felt like to me, and this was based on reading the previously mentioned book, was a testing ground or a controlled experiment. Vallee, as an open-minded but healthy skeptic and scientist familiar with leading edge science and technology, would be the mark, as well as the other personnel within the NIDS Scientific Advisory Board, in this con. The underlying belief being: if we can fool Vallee and these other experts we're almost ready for prime-time viewing. I know my paranoid is showing here but that's because I'm slightly paranoid :)

On the other hand it could be an entirely legitimate phenomena but either way if Vallee was there you can bet he signed an NDA and took copious notes.

I'll have to check this out... I thought the name "Annie Jacobsen" sounded familiar, then looked at the book on my nightstand and realized she wrote it: "The Pentagon's Brain." I'm about halfway through it. Great book with a lot of interesting history.

I'll have to check this out... I thought the name "Annie Jacobsen" sounded familiar, then looked at the book on my nightstand and realized she wrote it: "The Pentagon's Brain." I'm about halfway through it. Great book with a lot of interesting history.
When I listened to the Skeptiko Vallee interview a second time, I noticed that Vallee does mention the book Phenomenon, and says that it's an interesting book but that it isn't completely accurate.

Robert McLuhan's post about Jacobsen's Phenomena contains more criticisms of the book:

http://monkeywah.typepad.com/paranormalia/2017/04/annie-jacobsens-phenomena.html

First, McLuhan aptly summarizes Targ and May's criticisms (emphasis mine):
Oddly, that’s a concern to some of the key people involved in it, who to judge by their reviews on Amazon are pretty disgusted with the book. They complain that it’s full of errors, ignores the science behind the program, and presents a ‘distorted and selective’ view of it – Russell Targ’s words, and he can claim to know what he’s talking about, since he and Hal Puthoff set the whole thing off with their early work with Pat Price. Jacobsen hardly mentions him, and instead gives the impression that the man behind it was Andrija Puharich, who had a lot to do with popularising Uri Geller, but nothing to do with remote viewing research. The driving force, arguably, was Edwin May, the nuclear physicist/parapsychologist who ran the scientific side of the program for ten years. Yet apparently he’s hardly mentioned either. Jacobsen also exaggerates the role of Uri Geller, and elevates other peripheral, largely unknown figures to central roles.​

McLuhan goes on to cite Ben Goertzel:

Having participated in discussions of the project with Ed May, Joe McMoneagle, Russell Targ and others who were directly involved with it over a long period of time, I can tell you that the story as Jacobsen tells it, is not the story as they tell it. So something is wrong here. This book is a well-crafted sensationalist half-truth, rather than any sort of definitive history. A shame, as the experiments done and results obtained in Star Gate are important stuff for everyone to understand and think about. (For one thing, the Star Gate project described here showed that psychic remote viewing can really work, if done with the right people. Wow. This is a dramatic sort of discovery, and a piece of history that very much deserves to be recounted accurately as well as artfully.)
McLuhan then cites a particularly serious criticism from Ed May's research collaborator and co-author, Sonali Marwaha:

...perpetuates the myth of psi research as a fringe “woo-woo” science, and does great disservice to the science of psi, and the serious psi researchers from a variety of academic disciplines, who have made substantial progress in understanding the phenomenon.
McLuhan rounds out the post with an interesting discourse on the incredible amount of time (three-plus years) he spent researching and writing his book, Randi's Prize, comparing that to the less than one year Jacobsen spent on Phenomena.

After having read many well-written critical reviews of all her popular books, my impression of Annie Jacobsen is one of a sloppy researcher with a pronounced tendency toward superficial and sensational treatment of the topics she's covered.

Last edited:
http://dailygrail.com/Essays/2017/9...d-Flying-Objects-UAMs-Unidentified-Alchemical
"are you saying these results suggest we're dealing with an agency not only capable of manipulating the space-time continuum --the way you and other researchers have documented in plenty of cases-- but ALSO capable of transforming energy into matter, and vice versa?"
I almost jumped out of my chair when he replied with a resounding "Oh yes!"
I know fully well all these wild speculations have gone way beyond what Jacques Vallee and his colleagues might be comfortable with endorsing, and it's true that what they are discovering opens up MORE questions than the answers it may provide. But one thing is for sure: When compared to the notion of unidentified alchemical manifestations (UAMs) invoked by intelligences capable of controlling the Matrix of our very existence, the ETH (extraterrestrial hypothesis) sounds positively quaint… and boring.

http://www.urigeller.com/scientific-paranormal/the-geller-papers/

“Investigating the paranormal.” An editorial from Nature.
“Information transmission under conditions of sensory shielding.”; Harold E. Puthoff, Ph.D., and Russell Targ Stanford Research Institute, Menlo Park California,
“The record: eight days with Uri Geller.”; Harold E. Puthoff, Ph.D., and Russell Targ, Stanford Research Institute, Menlo Park, California.
“Experiments with Uri Geller.” Harold E. Puthoff Ph.D., and Russell Targ, Stanford Research Institute, Menlo Park California.
“Uri Geller’s influence on the metal alloy nitinol.” Eldon Byrd, Naval Surface Weapons Center, White Oak Laboratory, Silver Spring Maryland.
“Fracture surface physics indicating teleneural interaction.” Wilbur Franklin, Ph.D., Department of Physics, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio.
“Metal fracture physics using scanning electron microscopy and the theory of teleneural interactions.” Wilbur Franklin, Ph.D., Department of Physics, Kent State University, Kent, Ohio.
“Uri’s Magic.” Thelma Moss, Ph.D., The Neuropsychiatric Institute, Center for the Health Sciences, University of California at Los Angeles.
“Magnetic pattern erasure: a proposed method of scientific study.” Ronald S. Hawke, Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, Livermore, California.
“Filmed and nonfilmed events: on Uri Geller’s visit to Western Kentucky University.” Thomas P. Coohill, Ph.D., Physics Department, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, Kentucky.
“A preliminary scrutiny of Uri Geller.” William E. Cox, The Institute for Parapsychology, Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man, Durham, North Carolina.
“On the issue of Uri Geller and his claims.” William E. Cox, The Institute for Parapsychology, Foundation for Research on the Nature of Man, Durham, North Carolina.
“Official Report: Society of American Magicians, Assembly 30, Atlanta Chapter.” The Occult Investigations Committee, Artur Zorka, Chairman. (Including an exchange of letters by members of the Society of American Magicians, written after release of the Official Report.)
“Thought photography: a photographer’s account.” Lawrence Fried, President of the American Society of Media Photographers, The Society of Photographers in Communications; Director of Photography, The Image Bank, Inc.

Canada

“Uri Geller’s metal phenomena: an eyewitness account.” A. R. G. Owen, Ph.D., Executive Director, New Horizons Research Foundation, Toronto, Ontario.

England

“Experiments on psychokinetic phenomena.” J. B. Hasted, Ph.D., and D. J. Bohm, Ph.D., Birkbeck College, University of London; E. W. Bastin, Ph.D., Language Research Unit, Cambridge University; and B. O’Regan, M. S., Institute of Noetic Sciences, Palo Alto, California.
“My Geller Notebooks.” J. B. Hasted, Ph.D., Department of Physics, Birkbeck College, University of London. (Two excerpts from an unpublished manuscript.)
“A brief report on a visit by Uri Geller to King’s College, London, June 20, 1974.” John G. Taylor, Ph.D., Department of Mathematics, King’s College, University of London.
“Analyzing the Geller Effect.” John G. Taylor, Ph.D., Department of Mathematics, King’s College, University of London.
“Report on a meeting with Uri Geller.” E. W. Bastin, Ph.D., et al., Language Research Unit, Cambridge University.

France

“The Uri Geller Report.” Albert Ducrocq, Ph.D., INSERM Telemetry Laboratories, Foch Hospital, Suresnes.

Denmark

“A magician looks at Uri Geller.” An excerpt, translated from the Danish book, Uri Geller, by Leo Leslie.

South Africa

“The Uri Geller Effect. (Part 1)” E. Alan Price, M. D., The South African Institute for Parapsychology, Johannesburg.​
Okay, besides that stuff, can you point to ANY academic references supporting Geller's psi abilities? ; -)

Okay, besides that stuff, can you point to ANY academic references supporting Geller's psi abilities? ; -)
Reminds me of the Life of Brian ... "All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh-water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?"

I know it's been a while since this episode but I was just listening to another recent interview with Jacques Vallee and he talked quite a bit about Skinwalker Ranch. Here's a link to the interview where he begins to speak about it:

Additionally, he mentioned two books related to possible covert uses of high technology that look interesting:

Chameleo: A Strange But True Story of Invisible Spies, Heroin Addiction, and National Security by Robert Guffey
https://www.amazon.com/Chameleo-Invisible-Addiction-Homeland-Security/dp/1522608214

No Return: The Gerry Irwin Story, UFO Abduction or Covert Operation? by David Booher
https://www.amazon.com/NO-RETURN-Abduction-Covert-Operation/dp/193839884X

Cheers!

I know it's been a while since this episode but I was just listening to another recent interview with Jacques Vallee and he talked quite a bit about Skinwalker Ranch. Here's a link to the interview where he begins to speak about it:

Additionally, he mentioned two books related to possible covert uses of high technology that look interesting:

Chameleo: A Strange But True Story of Invisible Spies, Heroin Addiction, and National Security by Robert Guffey
https://www.amazon.com/Chameleo-Invisible-Addiction-Homeland-Security/dp/1522608214

No Return: The Gerry Irwin Story, UFO Abduction or Covert Operation? by David Booher
https://www.amazon.com/NO-RETURN-Abduction-Covert-Operation/dp/193839884X

Cheers!
thx. he also did an excellent interview here:
http://www.grimerica.ca/episodes/ep241/

Yes, that was a good one!

Also, I've been reading the first book I linked to in my previous post and I'm more than a bit befuddled as to why JV, a researcher who cites sources meticulously in his books, decided to endorse it. It reads more like a poorly written journal and falls short of substantiating much of anything. There are some citations and photographs but these alone don't prove much of anything and, given the claims the author makes, substantiating proof is a definite prerequisite.

JV is one of my heroes when it comes to the UFO topic precisely because he is so exacting in his approach to the phenomena. Although I'm reluctant to admit it his status has taken a bit of a hit in my mind based on the endorsement of this book. I'll keep reading in the hope that maybe it will improve but, ugh...

I don't remember where I've posted the link to my 7-hits of LSD The Telepathy Experience. I'm sure I've slung it around here plenty.
Thanks for sharing this. For some reason I first bookmarked the youtube of "The Telepathy Story" months ago, back in May of this year, but only just got around to watching it.

As I watched it, it triggered a memory of a trivial incident which happened to me just yesterday.

I was in a large shop, waiting at the check-out to pay for some item I was buying. These days I usually try to treat everyone I meet with sincerity, as a real person, so I usually am thinking to myself something like "remember to say thank you". By that I mean I always say 'thank you', but the emphasis is on trying to establish some real person-to-person contact as I say it.

For some reason yesterday as I was waiting for the transaction to process, I was thinking, "remember to wish the guy a good rest of the day". As he handed me the till receipt, he looked me in the eye and said, "I hope the rest of your day goes well". Now this is the UK. Such greetings are not usual, it is more normal to have grumpy, "thank you" and that's all. I was so surprised I could barely respond, I just mumbled a thank you and left in a daze.

I realised as I walked away that when I thought I was reminding myself of what to say, it was the other person reminding himself of what to say.

Still, I shouldn't really be surprised, I do take telepathy as a routine matter, have done for decades, but sometimes it catches me unawares a bit.

There has been an extremely advanced global society way back in the past. Pharaohs, who built the Great Pyramid of Giza, are a family who has been living in this highly advanced global society. However, to keep the ruling of the Earth under their families, through strategically engineered events, they have depopulated the world and through these events, they have managed to put us(all the nations) into stone age whilst keeping the technology within their families. Thereafter, using this mind-boggling, extremely advanced technology, they (their descendants) have been running an invisible rule on Earth. The satellites that this highly advanced global civilization has been having is mind-boggling too, this wouldn’t be possible without these satellites. These highly advanced / extremely sophisticated surveillance satellites are still operating in our skies. These satellites are monitoring the brain activities of human beings 24/7. It could manipulate your perceptions in real-time or even map AI’s to your brain and control your bodily activities (We have self-driving cars but what about human bodies that are driven by AI’s, whilst our minds are in an unconscious state? What happens if they map AI’s to top positions of your government/military personnel and control major decisions?). For example, it could stimulate your visual cortex and make you see a person though that person is actually not in front of you and you would not know what’s real and what’s manipulated. Today there are so many people around the world who are claiming that since childhood they have been talking to virtual friends(only that particular individual can see these beings), these beings are not real, the reason for you to see these people/beings are due to highly advanced AI-based programs that stimulate your visual cortex directly and superimposing these information/images to your brain. Some of you could be also interacting with these virtual beings thinking that those are real beings. This technology could replicate or replay any neural activity that you have in your brain through satellites, therefore, these satellites are extremely powerful. Again, there’s complicated reasoning behind this claim and I URGE you to take this WARNING SERIOUSLY and give your UTMOST ATTENTION to research and understand the truth behind UFOs and its related phenomena without a delay. Our enemy is not Iran, Russia, China, Israel, US, UK or any other country it’s these families. We have never had contact with aliens, it’s a deception only. You have interacted with genetically modified beings.

Following is a conversation that Billy Meier is having with these people on Earth, however, they have deceived Billy Meier to think that aliens are communicating with him. This is not aliens, human beings are behind this crime! Though they mentioned that the monitoring disc has been removed from the skies, this global satellite grid is still operating in our skies.

What about those control discs that monitor the world — will they remain stationed around the Earth?​
Ptaah​
All of the monitoring devices have been removed now. The only remaining one is intended for the Center. It is no larger than 7 mm [approx. 2/8th of an inch] in diameter and 3.2 mm [1/8th inch] in thickness.​
Billy​
And that contains the entire monitoring electronics and the signal transmitter?​
Ptaah​
Along with many other devices of which you could not even dream, as you express it. The monitoring device also contains the transmitter, receiver and a related picture transmission system that transmits everything at a multiple of the speed of light to a checkpoint near to our dimension passage at the . – http://www.theyfly.com/Contact_251.html
Someone could say that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, however, it is just a bunch of words only, let’s be realistic, if someone uses a technology that is 1000+ years or 10000+ years ahead of ours to commit a crime, is it possible for us to prove it unless we giving an extraordinary effort? Is it possible for us to understand and classify a particular phenomenon as a crime against humanity with our current scientific understanding? That said, let me unfold the complicated story of the planet Earth.

Summary of important points of the article:
  • Anecdotal Evidence For the Existence Of the Phenomenon. Highly educated and intelligent people are coming forward to expose the truth today.

• Is it possible to hide an advanced technology on Earth? Yes, it’s entirely possible, we just need to master 3 things only.

• Is it possible to remove the evidence for the existence of highly advanced global societies from the face of the Earth? Yes, it’s entirely possible, again, we just need to master 3 things only. A reply that a theoretical physicist and a neuroscientist would understand. After all, this is a mind-boggling technology, and the related phenomena cannot be understood by every human being on Earth, experts in neuroscience, theoretical physics, and other experts must dig into the issue without a delay. These people must be open minded and trust pure logic, not beliefs.

• Which means, this could be a technology that belongs to a group of human beings on Earth? Yes, that’s correct and that’s the truth. Which also means, they are secretly ruling the world for quite a long time using their high-tech toys and that’s why the UFO phenomenon can be traced back to ancient times too. Not only that this is why an extremely high number of yearly UFO activities on Earth.

• Which means, the perpetrators behind the UFO phenomenon are trying to establish the ET visitation belief among human beings? That’s correct, by using a highly evolved technology, it’s quite easy to establish such a belief in human beings. From a highly evolved technological standpoint, we only need genetically modified beings and 2 high-tech toys to establish this belief in human beings and roam the Earth freely using their extremely advanced machines. And this has raised the unidentified flying object phenomenon in the world.

• So extraterrestrial beings (ET’s) visitation is a deception? A misunderstanding? A false claim? Yes, that’s correct, we could further analyze the following hypothesis to make sense of this further.
    • Extraterrestrial Hypothesis
    • Terrestrial Hypothesis
  • The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis. Its related phenomena are a carefully constructed narrative to deceive the society.

• The Terrestrial Hypothesis. A staggering amount of evidence is in plain sight but we must think out of the box to understand the evidence that supports the terrestrial hypothesis.
1). The extremely high number of UFO-related activities per year. Clues for the use of high-tech toys on a daily basis by a group of human beings on Earth.

2). The UFO phenomenon can be traced back to ancient times. A clue that a group of human beings using the technology for quite a long time on Earth.

3). From a highly evolved technological standpoint, UFO-related phenomena show the existence of a highly advanced neuro/psychotronic weapon that is being deployed through a global satellite grid on Earth and the existence of these satellites can be traced back to ancient times too. Think about this way, UFO researchers are claiming that they are capable of accessing our most secured computer systems too, which means, they must have developed highly advanced applications. If they have developed such applications, can they develop applications to interact with our brains? If so what are those applications? Have they developed mind-control applications? Can we identify those? Is it in plain sight? That said, following is a list of identifiable applications of this highly advanced technology out there. Mind control technology is actually there on Earth. UFOs are just the tip of the ICEBERG.

I). The missing time phenomenon
II). Alien beings channeling phenomenon
III). Deceased people channeling phenomenon
IV). Multiple personality (dissociative identity) phenomenon. This is a quite new phenomenon and it’s history goes back to 15th century only. A personality reflecting sophisticated human actions cannot be seen prior to the 15th century in MPD/DID cases
V). Psychic/Paranormal phenomena
VI). Automatic writing phenomenon
VII). Remote viewing phenomenon
VIII). Synesthesia phenomenon (mapping of senses and manipulation of senses in real-time)
IX). “Targeted Individuals” phenomenon
X). The voice of God phenomenon
XI). Prophets and the Prophetic phenomenon

(This evidence is not yet recognized. When you closely look into the above cases, you would understand that these cases are due to a mind-boggling AI-based applications only. A global satellite grid has been deployed to create these phenomena on Earth and this grid monitors brain activities of human beings 24/7. Is there an element of truth behind the all-seeing eye? or is it just a myth? Have you ever wonder why UFO encounters are experiencing paranormal and psychic experiences? This article should give you an insight. We have been ridiculing our fellow human beings for making claims with regard to UFOs and we have been ridiculing another group of human beings for making claims with regard to a technology that’s able to control human minds. After all, we have been referring to a highly evolved technology. What could be the ultimate truth? )

4). Highly advanced knowledge can be seen in some unique ancient books clearly supporting the terrestrial hypothesis.

5). A ton of evidence can be seen in ancient stone structures revealing an advanced knowledge and an advanced technology supporting the terrestrial hypothesis.
  • Other supporting evidence for the terrestrial hypothesis.

• The Crop circle phenomena, its connections to UFOs and ancient Egypt.

• Who are the perpetrators and where do they stay?

• Final thoughts & the future of humanity.
Source: https://theultimatedisclosure.com/ufos_are_just_a_tip_of_the_iceberg/

There has been an extremely advanced global society way back in the past. Pharaohs, who built the Great Pyramid of Giza, are a family who has been living in this highly advanced global society. However, to keep the ruling of the Earth under their families, through strategically engineered events, they have depopulated the world and through these events, they have managed to put us(all the nations) into stone age whilst keeping the technology within their families. Thereafter, using this mind-boggling, extremely advanced technology, they (their descendants) have been running an invisible rule on Earth. The satellites that this highly advanced global civilization has been having is mind-boggling too, this wouldn’t be possible without these satellites. These highly advanced / extremely sophisticated surveillance satellites are still operating in our skies. These satellites are monitoring the brain activities of human beings 24/7. It could manipulate your perceptions in real-time or even map AI’s to your brain and control your bodily activities (We have self-driving cars but what about human bodies that are driven by AI’s, whilst our minds are in an unconscious state? What happens if they map AI’s to top positions of your government/military personnel and control major decisions?). For example, it could stimulate your visual cortex and make you see a person though that person is actually not in front of you and you would not know what’s real and what’s manipulated. Today there are so many people around the world who are claiming that since childhood they have been talking to virtual friends(only that particular individual can see these beings), these beings are not real, the reason for you to see these people/beings are due to highly advanced AI-based programs that stimulate your visual cortex directly and superimposing these information/images to your brain. Some of you could be also interacting with these virtual beings thinking that those are real beings. This technology could replicate or replay any neural activity that you have in your brain through satellites, therefore, these satellites are extremely powerful. Again, there’s complicated reasoning behind this claim and I URGE you to take this WARNING SERIOUSLY and give your UTMOST ATTENTION to research and understand the truth behind UFOs and its related phenomena without a delay. Our enemy is not Iran, Russia, China, Israel, US, UK or any other country it’s these families. We have never had contact with aliens, it’s a deception only. You have interacted with genetically modified beings.

Following is a conversation that Billy Meier is having with these people on Earth, however, they have deceived Billy Meier to think that aliens are communicating with him. This is not aliens, human beings are behind this crime! Though they mentioned that the monitoring disc has been removed from the skies, this global satellite grid is still operating in our skies.

What about those control discs that monitor the world — will they remain stationed around the Earth?​
Ptaah​
All of the monitoring devices have been removed now. The only remaining one is intended for the Center. It is no larger than 7 mm [approx. 2/8th of an inch] in diameter and 3.2 mm [1/8th inch] in thickness.​
Billy​
And that contains the entire monitoring electronics and the signal transmitter?​
Ptaah​
Along with many other devices of which you could not even dream, as you express it. The monitoring device also contains the transmitter, receiver and a related picture transmission system that transmits everything at a multiple of the speed of light to a checkpoint near to our dimension passage at the . – http://www.theyfly.com/Contact_251.html
Someone could say that extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, however, it is just a bunch of words only, let’s be realistic, if someone uses a technology that is 1000+ years or 10000+ years ahead of ours to commit a crime, is it possible for us to prove it unless we giving an extraordinary effort? Is it possible for us to understand and classify a particular phenomenon as a crime against humanity with our current scientific understanding? That said, let me unfold the complicated story of the planet Earth.

Summary of important points of the article:
  • Anecdotal Evidence For the Existence Of the Phenomenon. Highly educated and intelligent people are coming forward to expose the truth today.

• Is it possible to hide an advanced technology on Earth? Yes, it’s entirely possible, we just need to master 3 things only.

• Is it possible to remove the evidence for the existence of highly advanced global societies from the face of the Earth? Yes, it’s entirely possible, again, we just need to master 3 things only. A reply that a theoretical physicist and a neuroscientist would understand. After all, this is a mind-boggling technology, and the related phenomena cannot be understood by every human being on Earth, experts in neuroscience, theoretical physics, and other experts must dig into the issue without a delay. These people must be open minded and trust pure logic, not beliefs.

• Which means, this could be a technology that belongs to a group of human beings on Earth? Yes, that’s correct and that’s the truth. Which also means, they are secretly ruling the world for quite a long time using their high-tech toys and that’s why the UFO phenomenon can be traced back to ancient times too. Not only that this is why an extremely high number of yearly UFO activities on Earth.

• Which means, the perpetrators behind the UFO phenomenon are trying to establish the ET visitation belief among human beings? That’s correct, by using a highly evolved technology, it’s quite easy to establish such a belief in human beings. From a highly evolved technological standpoint, we only need genetically modified beings and 2 high-tech toys to establish this belief in human beings and roam the Earth freely using their extremely advanced machines. And this has raised the unidentified flying object phenomenon in the world.

• So extraterrestrial beings (ET’s) visitation is a deception? A misunderstanding? A false claim? Yes, that’s correct, we could further analyze the following hypothesis to make sense of this further.
    • Extraterrestrial Hypothesis
    • Terrestrial Hypothesis
  • The Extraterrestrial Hypothesis. Its related phenomena are a carefully constructed narrative to deceive the society.

• The Terrestrial Hypothesis. A staggering amount of evidence is in plain sight but we must think out of the box to understand the evidence that supports the terrestrial hypothesis.
1). The extremely high number of UFO-related activities per year. Clues for the use of high-tech toys on a daily basis by a group of human beings on Earth.

2). The UFO phenomenon can be traced back to ancient times. A clue that a group of human beings using the technology for quite a long time on Earth.

3). From a highly evolved technological standpoint, UFO-related phenomena show the existence of a highly advanced neuro/psychotronic weapon that is being deployed through a global satellite grid on Earth and the existence of these satellites can be traced back to ancient times too. Think about this way, UFO researchers are claiming that they are capable of accessing our most secured computer systems too, which means, they must have developed highly advanced applications. If they have developed such applications, can they develop applications to interact with our brains? If so what are those applications? Have they developed mind-control applications? Can we identify those? Is it in plain sight? That said, following is a list of identifiable applications of this highly advanced technology out there. Mind control technology is actually there on Earth. UFOs are just the tip of the ICEBERG.

I). The missing time phenomenon
II). Alien beings channeling phenomenon
III). Deceased people channeling phenomenon
IV). Multiple personality (dissociative identity) phenomenon. This is a quite new phenomenon and it’s history goes back to 15th century only. A personality reflecting sophisticated human actions cannot be seen prior to the 15th century in MPD/DID cases
V). Psychic/Paranormal phenomena
VI). Automatic writing phenomenon
VII). Remote viewing phenomenon
VIII). Synesthesia phenomenon (mapping of senses and manipulation of senses in real-time)
IX). “Targeted Individuals” phenomenon
X). The voice of God phenomenon
XI). Prophets and the Prophetic phenomenon

(This evidence is not yet recognized. When you closely look into the above cases, you would understand that these cases are due to a mind-boggling AI-based applications only. A global satellite grid has been deployed to create these phenomena on Earth and this grid monitors brain activities of human beings 24/7. Is there an element of truth behind the all-seeing eye? or is it just a myth? Have you ever wonder why UFO encounters are experiencing paranormal and psychic experiences? This article should give you an insight. We have been ridiculing our fellow human beings for making claims with regard to UFOs and we have been ridiculing another group of human beings for making claims with regard to a technology that’s able to control human minds. After all, we have been referring to a highly evolved technology. What could be the ultimate truth? )

4). Highly advanced knowledge can be seen in some unique ancient books clearly supporting the terrestrial hypothesis.

5). A ton of evidence can be seen in ancient stone structures revealing an advanced knowledge and an advanced technology supporting the terrestrial hypothesis.
  • Other supporting evidence for the terrestrial hypothesis.

• The Crop circle phenomena, its connections to UFOs and ancient Egypt.

• Who are the perpetrators and where do they stay?

• Final thoughts & the future of humanity.
Source: https://theultimatedisclosure.com/ufos_are_just_a_tip_of_the_iceberg/
The Billy Meier case looks fraudulent to me.

Back