Dr. Karen Jaenke, Consciousness Studies and Politics |353|

I feel the liberals (or whatever is the right name) are not showing in a good light now - their 'do good' image is being replaced by real aggression

that's what worries me. they (i.e. the real power behind the Bush/Obama/Clinton/ClimateGate/PedoGate/NWO thing) may resort to more drastic measures when those who are unwittingly trying to advance their agenda fail to deliver.

that's what worries me. they (i.e. the real power behind the Bush/Obama/Clinton/ClimateGate/PedoGate/NWO thing) may resort to more drastic measures when those who are unwittingly trying to advance their agenda fail to deliver.
Well we live in dangerous times, but it is easy to see shadowy forces as being invincible, when in reality they may be running out of steam! I'd have thought Skeptiko itself must have put something of a spoke in their agenda! BTW :)

David

PedoGate? You mean Pizzagate? I thought that was retracted after some nutjob shoot the place.

I think he means the Satanic Ritual Abuse stuff that Gloria Steinem supported? I'm still waiting for some real evidence myself - Alex never got back to me the last time after I asked for something more than random websites.

We do know there are such practices hiding under the supposedly "Good" religions though. It's scary how easy it is to Google up new cases every month if not every week, with my guess being that "God" goes on not intervening while it happens daily.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he means the Satanic Ritual Abuse stuff that Gloria Steinem supported? I'm still waiting for some real evidence myself - Alex never got back to me the last time after I asked for something more than random websites.

We do know there are such practices hiding under the supposedly "Good" religions though. It's scary how easy it is to Google up new cases every month if not every week, with my guess being that "God" goes on not intervening while it happens daily.
I did a lengthy interview with Gordon White on this. should be up on runesoup.com shortly.

I did a lengthy interview with Gordon White on this. should be up on runesoup.com shortly.

Hopefully there'll be better evidence than some of Gordon's other conspiracy theories.

Back