Dr. Philip Goff, Will Academia Get Beyond Materialism? |409|

Wikipedia is open for propaganda and hostile, self-interested motives by its open-for-edit format. The tyrants are not the people on this thread, but those who corrupt the content with re-writes and editing, whoever is doing it, including the enablers. If it has (no doubt) become dominated by exclusive, restrictive and controlling methods of bias it has already lost credibility for anyone who expects any more of it. I think it should include all angles on a matter, but that must then include those opinions that claim NDE is pseudoscience. How do you propose, without compromising the open-for-edit format, that its ideals could be achieved or corruption prevented?

Protecting the content of an individual's CV when written by them or an authorised biographer, sounds good. If you wrote a contribution to the subject of NDEs would it be blocked or deleted? If so, they are lost. If not, then why do you care for their inaccurate labels? Science, as they define it, is a sinking ship, possibly taking Wikipedia down with it. And Pim van Lommel is too good for them.

I think this outcome is a perfect reflection of a dictatorial culture, and that Michael is right, we are perhaps not mature enough to achieve the (as I understand it) original concept, which I still support. Still, it doesn't seem like the fault is with the concept, or any other such as Education, Law, mass information-distribution, and even Politics, but with the tyrannous element in humans that currently enjoys a dominant status in such cultures. That is where we need the guerrilla warfare, and the 'how-to' information on it, for making such action necessary in the first place.

Wikipedia is open for propaganda and hostile, self-interested motives by its open-for-edit format. The tyrants are not the people on this thread, but those who corrupt the content with re-writes and editing, whoever is doing it, including the enablers. If it has (no doubt) become dominated by exclusive, restrictive and controlling methods of bias it has already lost credibility for anyone who expects any more of it. I think it should include all angles on a matter, but that must then include those opinions that claim NDE is pseudoscience. How do you propose, without compromising the open-for-edit format, that its ideals could be achieved or corruption prevented?

Protecting the content of an individual's CV when written by them or an authorised biographer, sounds good. If you wrote a contribution to the subject of NDEs would it be blocked or deleted? If so, they are lost. If not, then why do you care for their inaccurate labels? Science, as they define it, is a sinking ship, possibly taking Wikipedia down with it. And Pim van Lommel is too good for them.

I think this outcome is a perfect reflection of a dictatorial culture, and that Michael is right, we are perhaps not mature enough to achieve the (as I understand it) original concept, which I still support. Still, it doesn't seem like the fault is with the concept, or any other such as Education, Law, mass information-distribution, and even Politics, but with the tyrannous element in humans that currently enjoys a dominant status in such cultures. That is where we need the guerrilla warfare, and the 'how-to' information on it, for making such action necessary in the first place.

I misunderstood your post then, my apologies. ;;/?

But in this example, Wikipedia INSTRUCTED that pseudoscience was indeed the conclusion. It did not offer all angles on the matter. hehe... Pim is too good for them. :)

You are incorrect. No, the problem does not reside with the critics of Wikipedia in this thread (being tyrants) - If you want to be in this discussion - then please discuss the issue. Present logic, evidence, conjecture - and please resist the temptation to argue by insulting rhetoric. The problem resides with Wikipedia - and useful idiots (not meant to include those of us in this thread) who do not maintain a clear enough mind to spot its shenanigans. (A children's encyclopedia SHOULD contain an expose on guerilla warfare, btw)

Let's look at an example near and dear to the heart of this very forum. Below is Wikipedia's summary on the Explanatory Models of NDE's for instance. They use Skeptics in the Pub Psychologist, Chris French, former editor of Skeptic UK magazine, Nihilism activist, fake skeptic and 'science communicator', to summarize the explanations - under the Authority, Restrictive Control and Blessing of Wikipedia:
Spiritual or transcendental theories
"the afterlife claims of NDE researchers [are] pseudoscientific." This statement is the theme of the summarizing paragraph for this very short section. As well "Because of the vagueness and imprecision of the survivalist account, it can be made to explain any possible set of findings and is therefore unfalsifiable and unscientific." Ambiguous, equivocal and utter bullshit - a malicious misrepresentation of what science is and does; and further how reliability versus probative value is derived inside scientific methodology.
This is called Ignorance - Wittgenstein Descriptive Error - and is not just a logical mistake, but rather is defined as oppression (and not skepticism). But the subject is given nothing more than this... It is akin to using the rapist to write the police summary on the rape they just committed. Then what follows is a long and exaggerated expose on 'the real answers' (which all cannot be subjected to falsification testing, so they masquerade as science).
Psychological explanations
Depersonalization
Expectancy
Dissociation model
Birth model
Psychological explanations
Neuroanatomical
Neurochemical
Multi-factoral
Low oxygen
Altered blood gas
Other
Moreover, they fail to mention that none of the researchers in the Research section, support any of the Psychological models, even after decades of research. This would be a key point to bring up, one would think. If a knowledgeable researcher (say Pin Van Lommel) attempts to enter anything to the contrary as a Wikipedia contributor - it will be deleted and their associated email/account will be black-flagged as a disruptive presence. I am going to borrow a word I just learned from Superqualia today, anomie.

Anomie (/ˈænəˌmi/) is a condition in which a club, group or society provides little or negative ethical guidance to the individuals which inhabit it or craft its direction.​

This is basal corruption, I wish it were merely stupidity dressed up in lab coats, but it is not - it is the worst form of humanity. And indeed it is correctable by having ethical people replace those who forced it to materialize in the first place.
excellent... thx... but surprised it was necessary among our tribe. shows the power/inertia of mainstream meme-ing. kinda disheartening re affecting change.

I misunderstood your post then, my apologies. ;;/?

But in this example, Wikipedia INSTRUCTED that pseudoscience was indeed the conclusion. It did not offer all angles on the matter. hehe... Pim is too good for them. :)
No worries, Ethic (can I call you Ethic?) my language is weird, as am I. Thanks for the admonition, I'm way behind you. But now I have an ethical compromise. I would like to use a wiki link on my new website, and is partly why I feel bound to contribute. The page is Neuroesthetics, as my art references Ramachandran's 8 point Laws of Artistic Experience rather well. I now hesitate to fund them until I get an answer on what their true principles are. But it will be hard to give up Ramachandran's Theory, I wonder if he's happy with it there..?

No worries, Ethic (can I call you Ethic?) my language is weird, as am I. Thanks for the admonition, I'm way behind you. But now I have an ethical compromise. I would like to use a wiki link on my new website, and is partly why I feel bound to contribute. The page is Neuroesthetics, as my art references Ramachandran's 8 point Laws of Artistic Experience rather well. I now hesitate to fund them until I get an answer on what their true principles are. But it will be hard to give up Ramachandran's Theory, I wonder if he's happy with it there..?

Most call me TES ('the' is meant in the subjective, and not self-identity context, although that is hard to glean as first blush - as my purpose is to define 'the ethical skeptic' as a standard, not really to claim identity as it).

I use Wikipedia as a reference often. Probably a third of the time, it is to show how social skeptics have infiltrated its integrity. But on most neutral subjects, those which do not serve to threaten their religion (see below), the format and address of topic is actually suitable to under-complete. The entry on Neuroesthetics seems to be pretty well done. It outlines the definition of the discipline, develops Ramachandran's and Zeki's Laws, approaches of study, history of the subject - and then ends with "Criticism" and "Future Direction". Awesome! I am not knowledgeable in any way about Neuroesthetics - however the structure of the article does seem in ethical praxis.

Subjects in Wikipedia are mercifully left alone by this Cabal, under two circumstances:

1. The pin-head guerilla skeptics on Wikipedia do not possess the mental bandwidth to understand the discipline material in the first place. Nor do they understand the second principle (a tacitly enforced religion), inside which they are abused as useful idiots in order to enforce:​
2. The subject bears no facet or element which could ostensibly be used to scientifically falsify Nihilism, as defined below: (please note that atheism, is about how one regards gods or God, only - most 'Atheists' are actually proponents of Nihilism in fact and deed; and specifically Metaphysical and Romanticist Nihilism. This is a little trick of Wittgenstein/definition they pull on society, to help conceal their malicious advocacy role.​

One must ask them self, why would 'skeptics' obsess over Bigfoot, ghosts and the Loch Ness Monster? These are feckless, very low priority subjects, which really pale in comparison to our real topical needs for skepticism. Why do they obsess over specific minor impact topics? And if they are so invalid as topics, then why is their propaganda and doctrine surrounding them so well developed, and why has so much time been invested in their 'debunking'?

If a research horizon, risk, topic, set of observation or person threatens this narrative, or can lead to a subsequent pathway of research which threatens this narrative (even and especially inside Wikipedia) - then they will fuck with it, and they will seek to impart harm to anyone who opposes the following narrative (unacknowledged religion). They will harm your businesses, your family, your employees, your research, your finances and you yourself if necessary, in order to enforce this:

How it Works
Abused children are always hidden away and taught that they are worthless and stupid; that no one either exists and/or cares enough about them to desire their presence. Their captor loves them with a love which they could not possibly comprehend, but is Justly provoked by a past sin; and therefore now must by the integrity of this love, administer an awesome and righteous Justice. (“It puts the lotion on its skin!”) They are held in a prison, bullied and brainwashed into believing that they are isolated, receiving the Just ramification they deserve for being or doing something wrong to offend their captor/abuser. Religions used this approach effectively in the past to control thought. Secular Nihilism is crafted around the same approach they observed being effectively employed by abusive religions, because Materialist Nihilism is also an abusive religion itself.
In nihilism, you bear the original sin of being worthless and powerless.
The Ten EnDamnedments
We can no longer control them by means of hell threats/worship, cult social pressure and guilt. Therefore a new Charter is mandated as follows:
Human,
1. Your sentience and human intelligence have been proved to be exclusively an artifact of biological variation – iteratively mutated, survival culled, conserved along with a long history of precursor versions; replicated and expressed, all inside 43 randomly targeted, fantastically fortuitous, hyper-accelerated and first-trial-success blocks of your genome – comprising a mere 1 megabyte of actual novel allele data. This renders you nothing more than an extreme, single occurrence, fluke of nature.
2. You are isolated in an unoccupied far corner of all there is. Any faith holding a contrary idea will be mocked. Any discordant eyewitness observation or research you maintain, will be regarded as criminal pseudoscience. Your life as a solely deterministic flesh-bot is the result of single instance, accidental material chemistry and closed set energy. Therefore, you are alone.
3. Your lawless nature, the so called ‘free will’ and ‘self’, are proved to stem only from an illusion of neuro-synapse function. Your pathology inside this illusion renders you a wholly ignorant and pestilential presence on Our planet; unworthy to determine any ‘endowed, inalienable or certain’, health, diet, education, spirituality, domain, property rights or other supposed matters in defense of ‘self.’
4. Quantum Science predicts correctly that ‘you’ are happenstance through an infinity of possibilities; yet has also proved that upon this basis of ultimate plenitude, ‘you’ could not possibly have existed before, nor can you sustain in any form, nor can you ever naturally happen again.
5. We have demonstrated that We can re-observe you or anyone through Artificial Intelligence. There is therefore no need of an Other or competing Observer frame of reference, of any kind, which could relate to your presence nor bring ‘you’ to coherence. We are your only Observer and We can re-create you, or choose not to, at our whim.
6. As a pestilential weed therefore, you bear nothing special about you which would warrant an accommodation of life, liberty nor any pursuit of happiness. Your disarming and emasculation of power, freedom and unauthorized property is therefore now, a higher cause of social justice.
7. Only science is qualified to determine rights, beliefs, responsibilities, legislation and morals. A supreme rule through the fascism of science/governance is manifestly justified therefore, as your only ultimate option towards fealty. Any unauthorized ideas will be met with severe social, and eventually legal, punishment.
8. We are the science. You are not. It is our just right therefore, to hold you accountable by means of any deadly force, in order to ensure the greater and just good.
9. You exist and function at Our behest. There are no extant Other realms or intelligences which could hold Our Neo-Fascism morally or ethically accountable. Nothing exists through which you could understand differently, develop self, tender appeal; nor through which any other individual rights or societal morals could be derived.
10. Since all humanity now depends upon Our supreme rule for their justice-enabled existence, Our ruling entity must therefore be protected at all costs; including inevitably, the mutually assured destruction nuclear option. Therefore, you precious human, are collectively hostage in the game of ensuring that Our power (in all forms seen and unseen) is never toppled. We are more than willing to extinguish you, along with all this planet’s higher life forms, in order to defend and keep Our rule intact.

Last edited:
you bear nothing special about you which would warrant an accommodation of life, liberty nor any pursuit of happiness.
awesome... yr many links/references to this crazy american "we the people" dream/project are stunning... and at the same time chilling. I hate to succumb to the "don't tread on me" impulse but...

awesome... thx for this. TES are you familiar with:
Dr. Mary's Monkey: How the Unsolved Murder of a ... - Amazon.com
Me & Lee: How I Came to Know, Love and Lose Lee Harvey Oswald ...

I find these books to be credible (seems highly unlikely that this is not true). the implications re the vaccine backstory is significant:
A Medical “Manhattan Project”: Dr. Alton Oschner, JFK Murder, CIA, Monkey Viruses & the Search for a Weaponized Form of Cancer

https://arstechnica.com/science/201...by-anti-vaxxers-shuts-down-samoan-government/

Measles outbreak spurred by anti-vaxxers shuts down Samoan government
Of the 53 dead, 48 are children aged 4 and younger.
BETH MOLE - 12/2/2019, 5:30 PM​
The government of Samoa will shut down for two days this week while officials try to curb a deadly measles outbreak that has sickened 3,728 and killed 53—48 of whom were children ages 0 to 4 years old.​
...​
The World Health Organization and UNICEF estimated that Samoa’s measles vaccination rate for infants was just 31% in 2018. That’s down from about 60% to 70% in earlier years and a high of 90% in 2013.​
The drop may be partly explained by the tragic deaths of two infants in July 2018, according to the WHO. The infants died on the same day at the same hospital, shortly after they had each received what was supposed to be an MMR vaccine (which protects against measles, mumps, and rubella).
While some quickly blamed the vaccine itself, officials later determined that two nurses had improperly prepared the immunizations. Investigators found that they had mixed in a lethal dose of muscle relaxant, and one of the nurses tried to cover up the error by taking the empty bottle of the muscle relaxant home after retrieving it from the garbage. The two faced charges of manslaughter and were both sentenced to five years in prison in August of this year.​

Back