Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

wait a minute...

David icke says " it's just a virus of the mind"... Cowan and Kaufman are his go-to sources for this. These guys are doing water-doesn't-stick-to-a-flat-earth style science. I think we have to establish that we can move on.
I don't know how much of Cowan or Kaufman's content you have viewed or read, but neither of them say it's "just a virus of the mind". Both of them acknowledge that there is a very real, new type of sickness going on which is marked by inexplicably low blood-oxygen levels.

I disagree completely that Cowan/Kaufman are pulling a "flat earther" move here. You seem to just be taking Icke's characterization of them and assuming it's true without actually reading what they write or viewing their content on YouTube.

Also that quote you attributed to me in the above post wasn't by me.

If Alex doesn't read many of the posts here, then how can he ever have a mind open enough to change an opinion? Why does he post articles that he believes are evidence of his point, but not care for anyone's rebuttal regarding them?
for the record :) I read virtually all posts in the show threads and almost none in the other threads. Like all of us, I skim some posters based on what I know about them.

I rebutted above.

the evidence suggests otherwise.

Lab-Made? SARS-CoV-2 Genealogy Through the Lens of Gain-of-Function Research
https://yurideigin.medium.com/lab-m...ens-of-gain-of-function-research-f96dd7413748
You posted this article yesterday. I'm not sure if you saw my response, but you certainly didn't address any of the points:
I see nothing in that article that reconciles with the scientific fact that biological lifeforms- be they human, bat, pangolin, or whatever- produce exosomes in response to cellular threats, and that there are exosomes that have the exact same characteristics and the exact same functions of this "coronavirus"-- same size, shape, ACE2 spike protein, replication (or "infection") process, found in epithelial/lung cells, etc.

I see nothing in that article that dispels Dr. Cowan's theory that these exosomes are responding to an external threat that is affecting the lungs, or debunking the science around how non-ionizing frequency waves at the range of 5G can affect oxygen intake of the cells.

I see nothing in that article abut how Koch's postulates were fulfilled in proving the existence of a harmful contagion.

I do see a very smart guy going very deep into all the mainstream "science" of this "virus", though. The whole "this virus was clearly engineered in a lab in Wuhan" story could just as easily be disinformation planted to keep people like you from being objective about the actual scientific evidence.

y/n/m?

I don't know how much of Cowan or Kaufman's content you have viewed or read, but neither of them say it's "just a virus of the mind". Both of them acknowledge that there is a very real, new type of sickness going on which is marked by inexplicably low blood-oxygen levels.

I disagree completely that Cowan/Kaufman are pulling a "flat earther" move here. You seem to just be taking Icke's characterization of them and assuming it's true without actually reading what they write or viewing their content on YouTube.

Also that quote you attributed to me in the above post wasn't by me.
sorry if that wasn't you... maybe it was David.

Cowan and Kaufman are saying there's no covid-19 virus, right? that's what this big "haven't isolated the virus things about" right?

sorry if that wasn't you... maybe it was David.

Cowan and Kaufman are saying there's no covid-19 virus, right? that's what this big "haven't isolated the virus things about" right?
Technically what they both say is that "viruses" are a mislabel for what are actually exosomes.

The fact that they both argue that the virus hasn't been isolated has nothing to do with whether or not they believe there's a sickness present.

Dr. Cowan argues that the lungs are under an external attack from hypoxia-producing EMF radiation waves of the 5G spectrum, which then prompts the body to produce exosomes to protect the lung cells from the oxidative stress of free radicals (or what the radiation is broken down to on the cellular level).

It's important to define "COVID" in this discussion ...I am not defining it as some other sickness that has been counted or labeled as "COVID"

What are you calling the sudden-onset illness 80% of my family recovered from during the last 3 months, who had no exposure to 5G?

What name do you use for that?

I'm sure you realize this, but that's not a 'mug shot' of an exosome; it's an artist's interpretation of one.

There's a real "battle" in science when it comes to "viruses" vs "exosomes"; some (such as Dr. Cowan) argue that they are one in the same. Therefore, any microscopic picture of a "virus" that you can find could be considered by some to actually be a picture of an exosome. I found a number of images by Google image searching "exosome microscopic images" and compared them to a search for "sars cov 2 microscopic images". Personally, I don't see how the lay person can even tell the difference.

It's also of note here that there are different exosomes that 'communicate' with different types of cells. So not all exosomes will look the same; they'll be different shapes, sizes, have different attachment proteins, etc. But (of course) the same can be said for viruses. What we're talking about with regard to COVID is an exosome found in the lung tissue that has all the same characteristics as what's being called the "SARS-CoV-2 virus".

Adding to some of the confusion is the term "exosome" describes the vesicle when it's in the extra-cellular space, or outside of the cell; but when it's inside the cell it's considered an "endosome". Whereas a "virus" is just simply seen as a virus regardless of whether it's inside or outside of the cell. So in one image you could see what's described as a virus 'attacking' or 'infecting' a cell from the inside, when in actuality it could simply be an exosome that has entered the cell, thereby becoming an endosome, and delivering it's RNA code to the cell.

Exosomes/endosomes have only recently started to attract scientific interest in the last 15-20 years, so there's much more to learn. This is also why there's so much contention in the medical community as to what they are and the role they play in disease or even if they're at all distinguishable from viruses. The 'mainstream' scientific viewpoint is that they are (at least sometimes) involved in an infection; however, Dr. Cowan would argue that their presence around an infected tissue is indicative of the body's attempt to defend/detox from the infection and not that they're there to cause an infection. He likens it to coming across a house that's on fire with a bunch of firefighters standing around spraying water on it. Just because firefighters are at the site of the fire doesn't mean they caused it; they're just there to stop it. Same with exosomes.

As for your PCR lab guy... if he's well versed in exosomes, my guess is that he'd echo the mainstream thought, which would be something along the lines of 'well we're still learning about them but the conventional thought is that they're an inter-cellular communication vesicle and that they might be involved with disease somehow'. I highly doubt he'd acknowledge the more 'fringe' opinion that exosomes are being confused for viruses, and that they're only on the site of an infection to help and not harm.

Likewise if you asked him about whether they've isolated the COVID virus. He'll probably say yes, but I doubt he could provide the details for how they went about doing it (as Dr. Cowan does). When you look at the methods that have been done, it's hard to see how there couldn't be alternative explanations for how the test animals actually got sick other than "we gave it the virus". Ultimately, nothing that has been done hold up to the scrutiny of Koch's postulates, which is the standard for proving a contagion.

Regarding specific pictures, here are some screen grabs from a presentation by Dr. Andrew Kaufman back in March which offer a comparison:

View attachment 1825

View attachment 1827

Interesting. Thank you for the details.

So their contention is that the COVID virus is an exosome/endosome that is part of the body’s defense against infection... a firefighter present at the scene of a fire... like cholesterol present at the site of arterial wall damage from sugar... etc... but this raises the question: infection of what exactly? A bacteria?

Technically what they both say is that "viruses" are a mislabel for what are actually exosomes.

The fact that they both argue that the virus hasn't been isolated has nothing to do with whether or not they believe there's a sickness present.

Dr. Cowan argues that the lungs are under an external attack from hypoxia-producing EMF radiation waves of the 5G spectrum, which then prompts the body to produce exosomes to protect the lung cells from the oxidative stress of free radicals (or what the radiation is broken down to on the cellular level).

Oh I should have just read further up... this answers my last question. ...Not and infection but EMF causing damage resulting in exosomes similar to how a cut will result in white blood cells showing up.

What are you calling the sudden-onset illness 80% of my family recovered from during the last 3 months, who had no exposure to 5G?

What name do you use for that?
I don't know? I'm only articulating Dr. Cowan's argument.

THAT SAID... Cowan writes in his book about how comets were often seen as the bringers of disease in ancient times, and he connects reported comet passages with pre-electronic age plagues like the Black Death. He points out how comets are now known to be extremely charged bodies of mineralized rock; what you see with the bright coma and tail of a comet isn't ice evaporating as it nears the sun, it's actually the charged interchange between the sun and the comet. That charge is on the X-Ray/ionized radiation side of the spectrum, and when the earth passes through the comet's tail it gets doused in this radiation.

If you recall, we had at least a couple comets pass by these past few months that were visible from Earth (one was only visible in the Southern hemisphere, I believe). It could be that some (or maybe even all?) of the illness we're seeing-- the symptoms of which do coincide with that of EM radiation poisoning-- including with your own family, are from the largest/closest comet passes we've seen since Hale-Bopp in 1997 (again, if I'm not mistaken).

wait a minute...

David icke says " it's just a virus of the mind"... Cowan and Kaufman are his go-to sources for this. These guys are doing water-doesn't-stick-to-a-flat-earth style science. I think we have to establish that before we can move on.

Alex, per HolidayBrew, they aren’t saying the capsid and RNA labeled COVID don’t exist but that they are not the cause of disease but rather the body’s response to disease caused by 5G EMF (or maybe something else...cosmic rays and their effects are increasing right now and their symptoms are similar to COVID)

Oh I should have just read further up... this answers my last question. ...Not and infection but EMF causing damage resulting in exosomes similar to how a cut will result in white blood cells showing up.
Bingo.

Also, since you mentioned a bacterial infection, Dr. Cowan talks about bacteria in a similar fashion. He argues that the presence of bacteria is generally because there is dead tissue present, and the bacteria are there to eat it. Similar to algae forming on the surface of a lake; it's there to consume the toxins that are present, thereby restoring the lake to it's natural condition. We already know that there is "good" and "bad" bacteria living inside us, mostly in our microbiome; what we're finding out is that we actually need both living symbiotically for optimal health; you can't simply destroy all the "bad" bacteria and expect to be healthy with only the "good" ones present. So it's about the balance between the two.

Essentially, all sickness is the body's detoxification process, and we need to identify ways to help it and then avoid it from happening again, not try to end it once it shows up.

I don't know? I'm only articulating Dr. Cowan's argument.

THAT SAID... Cowan writes in his book about how comets were often seen as the bringers of disease in ancient times, and he connects reported comet passages with pre-electronic age plagues like the Black Death. He points out how comets are now known to be extremely charged bodies of mineralized rock; what you see with the bright coma and tail of a comet isn't ice evaporating as it nears the sun, it's actually the charged interchange between the sun and the comet. That charge is on the X-Ray/ionized radiation side of the spectrum, and when the earth passes through the comet's tail it gets doused in this radiation.

If you recall, we had at least a couple comets pass by these past few months that were visible from Earth (one was only visible in the Southern hemisphere, I believe). It could be that some (or maybe even all?) of the illness we're seeing-- the symptoms of which do coincide with that of EM radiation poisoning-- including with your own family, are from the largest/closest comet passes we've seen since Hale-Bopp in 1997 (again, if I'm not mistaken).

Check out Suspicious0bservers channel on YouTube. The theory of catastrophically he promotes is that there is periodic space weather which results in periodic solar outbursts... the largest of which occurs on a 12,000 year cycle and results in solar micro nova which is source for civilization destruction and all the disaster flood myths as well as comets.

Part of the cycle mechanics involves Earth’s magnetic field weakening (it’s currently down 20% in strength) and having an excursion which subjects us to more cosmic and solar rays which if you look up the symptoms sound basically like what is attributed to COVID.

Bingo.

Also, since you mentioned a bacterial infection, Dr. Cowan talks about bacteria in a similar fashion. He argues that the presence of bacteria is generally because there is dead tissue present, and the bacteria are there to eat it. Similar to algae forming on the surface of a lake; it's there to consume the toxins that are present, thereby restoring the lake to it's natural condition. We already know that there is "good" and "bad" bacteria living inside us, mostly in our microbiome; what we're finding out is that we actually need both living symbiotically for optimal health; you can't simply destroy all the "bad" bacteria and expect to be healthy with only the "good" ones present. So it's about the balance between the two.

Essentially, all sickness is the body's detoxification process, and we need to identify ways to help it and then avoid it from happening again, not try to end it once it shows up.

I generally agree about the micro biome but as someone who had chronic Lyme disease and kicked it with 3 years of doxycycline, I do believe some bacteria cause disease and that sometimes the nuclear option is required to kill the bastards.

Alex, per HolidayBrew, they aren’t saying the capsid and RNA labeled COVID don’t exist but that they are not the cause of disease but rather the body’s response to disease caused by 5G EMF (or maybe something else...cosmic rays and their effects are increasing right now and their symptoms are similar to COVID)
just to clarify... And then I can let it go... this would seem to be directly contradictory to this:

https://yurideigin.medium.com/lab-m...ens-of-gain-of-function-research-f96dd7413748

if you accept the evidence pointing to the fact these guys have been weaponizing viruses for years and covid-19 is just their latest recipe, then you can't accept the flat earth science of kaufman and cowan. the two positions are irreconcilable.

My son is in this field, he said it is the continued exposure that is going to get us. I know back in Oct. 2019 when this started up in Wuhan, they all were saying it had to do with 5G. But, that just sounded like "conspiracy". What I saw in Wuhan was those people were protesting the 5G being set up. Also, what happened to them was different than here. They were just falling over in the streets & going into some kind of spasms. Real scary what went on there.

Assumes the Wuhan videos aren't fake propaganda films, like the White Helmet crap out of Syria

just to clarify... And then I can let it go... this would seem to be directly contradictory to this:

if you accept the evidence pointing to the fact these guys have been weaponizing viruses for years and covid-19 is just their latest recipe, then you can't accept the flat earth science of kaufman and cowan. the two positions are irreconcilable.

I agree with you regarding the engineering of it. there is very little doubt in my mind that the virus was engineered.

Nevertheless I am open to the idea that the boundary is fuzzy between “invader” and “natural” and that viruses could have a natural beneficial function. Our DNA contains tons of Endogenous Retroviruses. And viral infection might be one means of acquiring new genes rather than random mutation.

So The virus was engineered. But it is apparently not engineered to be very deadly or very infectious... seems like they could have done better... but maybe they wanted Pandemic #1 to be a nothing burger in order to get the systems built in place (without the chaos of total collapse) to be ready for pandemic #2 which actually will be nothing to sneeze at... and now we learn from Klaus that there’s also Pandemic #3 on the way which will be the cyber pandemic to which the solution will be great reset of banking system.

I meant to add... the reason I still would like to hear alternative views about the virus is that I also think it could be a two-part system and/or a cover/distraction for something else... not necessarily 5G.

It seems you are trying to wish or command into existence the comparison between Dr Kaufmann/Dr Cowan and “Flat Earth Science”. The sphericity of the Earth can be proven by logic and common sense. The “existence” of “viruses” requires electron microscopes, a whole lot of nomenclature and unfulfilled postulates. How can you compare the two. Honestly it’s insulting to those of us who have lost loved ones to AIDS and other casualties of this big pharma industry scam to dismiss this a “flat earth science”. You have blinders on. Is it possible that they are developing biological weapons? Yeah. And if that’s your point, cool. But that’s more of a “what’s really in the ‘vaccines’ issue, then a “Virus” issue. Again, I would implore you to look deeper into the history of virology. You won’t, but I think you’re making a mistake by keeping your mind fixated on this “lab created Virus” which, to me, reeks way more of a false flag than anything else.

Last edited:
Back