Dr. Tom Cowan Insists We Show Him Covid-19 |472|

If enough people ask Alex to call this man back & tell him his listeners didn't agree with how the interview was handled then...

right... I could have handled it better... I could have been nicer... I could have been more polite in showing what ridiculous flat earth science style thinking lies behind the claim that "there is no virus."

but hey, at least we got it worked out here on the forum, right? I mean, the evidence that covid-19 virus was engineered completely contradicts the cowan / kaufman / icke silliness.

both can't be true.... there can't be "no virus" and evidence that the virus was engineered in a bioweapons lab.

do you think there is a covid-19 is virus? y/n/m
what do you make of those that claim there is "no virus"?

I have. What in your link contradicts the virus isolations listed in my link...

https://www.aap.com.au/proof-the-virus-behind-covid-19-doesnt-exist-fails-basic-biology-test/
No - you obviously haven’t read it if you asked me that question. I’m sorry, all I can do is refer you to what I have read which led me to my viewpoint on this. If I wanted to retype his paper on here I would have done that. He clearly shows the difference between “isolating a pathogen” and whatever convoluted cell poisoning they are doing in laboratories.

What the heck was this?

I feel like you’re complaining that he needs to prove his point without giving him an opportunity to do that. Felt like you were taking the role of professional skeptic here.

I mean maybe what he’s espousing is equivalent to flat earth science but there’s no way I could know that from this most unproductive interview.

I’m not a virologist so I have no idea. I’m an engineer so melted steel at 9/11 is obvious to me. I’m a fan of science in general so round earth is obvious. Viruses... I could learn a few things and perhaps if you debated the science I would have learned something.

AGREE! Alex sounded irrational - “Flat Earth!“ isn’t a great counter-argument: In his request for an image of the isolated virus, I heard Cowan asking for a comparison of the isolation methods used in Alex’s study against Cowan’s own understanding of proper/rigorous isolation methods - asking Alex to “show me the image” was just a way to cut through all of the “C’mon, you can’t expect to believe this!”-isms that Alex was throwing at him.

right... I could have handled it better... I could have been nicer... I could have been more polite in showing what ridiculous flat earth science style thinking lies behind the claim that "there is no virus."

but hey, at least we got it worked out here on the forum, right? I mean, the evidence that covid-19 virus was engineered completely contradicts the cowan / kaufman / icke silliness.

both can't be true.... there can't be "no virus" and evidence that the virus was engineered in a bioweapons lab.

there may be evidence that they are engineering genetic altering biotech . Which will most likely be administered through “vaccinations” that they say will be administered to fight “viruses”. But that’s not the same as creating a “virus”. I don’t understand why you cant see that this is the point. The vaccine is the endgame. They devised an umbrella of symptoms (a la AIDS), rigged the PCR test to produce a steady number of “positive” people and put billions of dollars into a fear campaign that will leads to mass “vaccination”. The bioweapon is the “vaccine”

So what do you suspect is causing the symptoms? 5G?

Speaking of bugs and pesticide... my mom recently had some yellowjackets in her wall by her bedroom... She had pest control come spray for them. Then she became convinced the toxins from the pesticide were making her sick so she went to stay at a hotel while toxicology tests were run... they didn't find any pesticide but did say she had COVID... She's fine now (and she's almost 70).
I think that lifestyle and environmental toxins cause most of the symptoms. I’ve heard some Drs say that the depleted oxygen levels are evidence of cyanide poison. I honestly have no idea. I eat really healthy and I haven’t had a cold or flu for a really long time. The only time I notice I feel sick is if I am not getting enough rest. I sincerely think the mass hysteria cause many people who otherwise would not have gone to the hospital to go, fearing that caught some deadly “virus”, and the fear in some cases is enough to cause some symptoms. I live in NYC. I never stayed home. I have a good friend, a 70 old woman that I hang out with in the park. She never stayed home either. We come into contact with homeless people (also friends). Nobody I know personally was sick. I know people have lost people to this “disease”, but the ventilators were a big part of the surge of hospital deaths. I know EMFs and 5g are not good for us, but I would say that diet and stress and pollution are probably higher on the list of causes of disease

READ "THE CONTAGION MYTH" ONLINE
https://www.yumpu.com/s/mMqcGZp4ItlAJ6sk

I haven't been able to catch up to the past day's comments, but I uploaded the book online this morning so you all can read and judge for yourselves.

If anyone can point to where Dr. Cowan claims this is all a "virus of the mind", cite exactly where.

I've wondered before if David Icke wasn't COINTELPRO, or at least controlled opposition. The fact that Alex continues to promote the notion that Dr.'s Cowan and Kaufman claim there's no illness present just because it's what David Icke says without using actual evidence from Cowan/Kaufman's work should call into question his motives as well.

Enjoy. If that link has been taken down by the time I'm able to check later tonight I'll look to re-host it somewhere else.

I haven't been able to catch up to the past day's comments, but I uploaded the book online this morning so you all can read and judge for yourselves.

If anyone can point to where Dr. Cowan claims this is all a "virus of the mind", cite exactly where.

I've wondered before if David Icke wasn't COINTELPRO, or at least controlled opposition. The fact that Alex continues to promote the notion that Dr.'s Cowan and Kaufman claim there's no illness present just because it's what David Icke says without using actual evidence from Cowan/Kaufman's work should call into question his motives as well.

Enjoy. If that link has been taken down by the time I'm able to check later tonight I'll look to re-host it somewhere else.
I’ve wondered that about David Icke before too, and I’m starting to wonder that about Alex. Why push this narrative so hard? Virology is So obviously a cover up for industries to continue to make us sick and inject us with poisons while blaming “invisible microbes”. The “science” they claim is a complex jargon that hides obscene genetic experimentation and animal torture.

[QUOTE="Alex, post: 148412, member: 1"

do you think there is no covid19 virus? y/n/m
[/QUOTE]

Alex, do you think Jesus wasn't an actual individual? y/n/m

The two questions are almost exactly analogous.

Replying yes to the first question would be absurd if the "Jesus" turned out to be a brothel owner in Jerusalem who died of typhoid in the year 250 AD. The question isn't really a yes/no question. The exact same thing applies to your question.

That is what makes it so frustrating!

David

I have known (in the internet sense) Alex for many years, and I would be really surprised if he has been knobbled by sinister forces. In any case, what are they gaining out of this - we are all discussing the issues in the open here regardless. On the other hand, I can well see why you might be thinking that.

David

I have known (in the internet sense) Alex for many years, and I would be really surprised if he has been knobbled by sinister forces. In any case, what are they gaining out of this - we are all discussing the issues in the open here regardless. On the other hand, I can well see why you might be thinking that.

David

I was joking about Alex. David Icke, on the other hand has always been a little on the suspicious side to me. At best, I think he’s just a conspiracy theory cobbler who likes attention. I like his brazenness, and he brings a lot of alternative ideas into the (semi) mainstream, but it’s funny the way that Alex is framing it: that David Icke is an otherwise rational guy being seduced by “wacky” ideas. He says the moon is man made!

I was joking about Alex. David Icke, on the other hand has always been a little on the suspicious side to me. At best, I think he’s just a conspiracy theory cobbler who likes attention. I like his brazenness, and he brings a lot of alternative ideas into the (semi) mainstream, but it’s funny the way that Alex is framing it: that David Icke is an otherwise rational guy being seduced by “wacky” ideas. He says the moon is man made!
Yeah - I also think that extraordinary ideas can only be presented to others in a certain order.

For example, my views are fairly 'extreme' I suppose.

I think it is highly likely that:

Darwin's theory is junk and that life was intelligently designed.

A great deal of modern science (stuff since circa 1960) is wrong or highly misleading.

Psychics and mediums are often genuine.

Alternative healing often works - probably in ways that are outside materialistic explanation. It is currently grossly underused.

That we probably lead multiple lives.

etc

However I would never dump that lot on someone all at once, or I would simply be considered a nut! I'd maybe gently introduce them to the ESP experiments, and then take it from there.

David Icke seems to like being as extreme as possible.

David

I uploaded the book online this morning so you all can read and judge for yourselves.

That was very nice and helpful of you. Could you upload the book to GoFile so we don't have to register to download it?

https://gofile.io

I sure would appreciate that. With reader on my computer I can make the text very big.

Much easier on my tired, old eyes, and I can make bookmarks and notations.

I’ve wondered that about David Icke before too, and I’m starting to wonder that about Alex. Why push this narrative so hard? Virology is So obviously a cover up for industries to continue to make us sick and inject us with poisons while blaming “invisible microbes”. The “science” they claim is a complex jargon that hides obscene genetic experimentation and animal torture.

I don't think they would be censoring David Icke so heavily if he wasn't genuine, and if he wasn't a threat to the globalist, eugenicist agenda - I think he's been really on form this year, on fire at times, and has a powerful intuitive ability to see through the bullshit. For anyone just starting to awaken to the truth, start by looking at everything Youtube and Facebook etc. have been censoring this year - the digital equivalent of book-burning. And Icke has been removed from Youtube, Facebook, and, I think, Twitter this year. Freedom of speech, alternative viewpoints, open-minded debate - strictly forbidden now by Big Tech. Also, many videos questioning the validity of germ theory have been swiftly removed as well....They don't like that, for some reason. There's a lot hinging on the vaccinations they are trying to enforce on everyone. Wouldn't be good for business, or the totalitarian control agenda, if people begin to suspect that viruses don't cause illness, and vaccinations are unnecessary, would it?

Last edited:
This article contains link to many Scientists who have isolated the SARS-Cov-2 virus...

https://www.aap.com.au/proof-the-virus-behind-covid-19-doesnt-exist-fails-basic-biology-test/

'I have been saying since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic panic that the virus has not been purified, and therefore probably does not exist. But people are continually pointing me to papers that claim isolation of the virus.

There is a saying regarding politicians, that you can tell if a politician is lying if their lips are moving. With virologists you can tell when they are lying when they use the word “isolation”.

Virologists must know that the common definition of isolation and purification are virtually identical. For example, according to the Oxford English Dictionary:

• Isolation • “The action of isolating; the fact or condition of being isolated or standing alone; separation from other things or persons; solitariness”.
  • Purification • “Freeing from dirt or defilement; cleansing; separation of dross, dregs, refuse, or other debasing or deteriorating matter, so as to obtain the substance in a pure condition”.
One can argue about subtleties, but if you took some ore and isolated gold, it would be the same as purifying gold. But with viruses, virologists have completely debased the word “isolation” while rarely using the word “purification”.' - David Crowe. https://theinfectiousmyth.com/coronavirus/IsolationVersusPurification.php

Alex - you can use your show for good purpose, help people come to realise that they are being deceived massively, help expose the medical fraud being used to bring that Orwellian boot stamping down on the face of humanity forever - help make sure that doesn't go any further.
I love everything you said here, especially your call to action!

In Alex's defense... nobody is perfect. If enough people ask Alex to call this man back & tell him his listeners didn't agree with how the interview was handled then... maybe he'd come back on.

But Alex will be armed with info. He must have been because he walked into the room loaded. The thing with "flat earth" was pretty insulting (Alex BAD). But, all in all no man can be judged on just one interview.

Look can ANYONE with any brain or know a real person we can trust to tell us for sure IF this thing has been isolated. And Wanderer, I didn't find where it was isolated back in Feb. but since then it's all over the net it has been. All I got is a PCR lab guy... I don't want to waste my time asking him because I'm sure like most people he will google it & it says we have. so.. I don't know who to trust.

If you want information on cryogenics, IVF, or embryo editing I know a lot on that.
I would not come back if I were Dr. Cowan. Dr. Cowan did not end the interview, Alex did.

I fully expected Alex to relent when Dr. Cowan said "I believe we've reached an impasse." At that point, Alex could have move to another line of questioning, and I was stunned and shocked that he instead abruptly agreed to the impasse and ended it there.

I think Dr. Cowan had not seen the article Alex was stuck on. Dr. Cowan mentioned other articles he had reviewed that claimed to have isolated the virus that Cowan believes had flaws, and Alex could have asked about them.

Jon Rappoport has been blogging about isolating the virus since February 2020. Here's a good example.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/09/covid-the-virus-that-isnt-there-the-root-fraud-exposed/

This isolation problem and the associated problem of contagion goes back to the 1980s with HIV and AIDS, and Mullis was criticizing Fauci and Gallo and their $22 billion dollar fraud back then.

http://virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/cfmullis.htm
excerpts:
"But here's a Nobel Prize-winner trying to ask a simple question from those who spent $22 billion and killed 100,000 people."

"A lot of people studying this disease are looking for the clever little pathways they can piece together, that will show how this works. Like, 'What if this molecule was produced by this one and then this one by this one, and then what if this one and that one induce this one'- that stuff becomes, after two molecules, conjecture of the rankest kind. People who sit there and talk about it don't realize that molecules themselves are somewhat hypothetical, and that their interactions are more so, and that the biological reactions are even more so. You don't need to look that far. You don't discover the cause of something like AIDS by dealing with incredibly obscure things."

"There are some terrible motivations of humans involved in this, and Gallo and Fauci have got to be some of the worst."

-- Kary Mullis

I would not come back if I were Dr. Cowan. Dr. Cowan did not end the interview, Alex did.

I fully expected Alex to relent when Dr. Cowan said "I believe we've reached an impasse." At that point, Alex could have move to another line of questioning, and I was stunned and shocked that he instead abruptly agreed to the impasse and ended it there.

I think Dr. Cowan had not seen the article Alex was stuck on. Dr. Cowan mentioned other articles he had reviewed that claimed to have isolated the virus that Cowan believes had flaws, and Alex could have asked about them.

Jon Rappoport has been blogging about isolating the virus since February 2020. Here's a good example.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/10/09/covid-the-virus-that-isnt-there-the-root-fraud-exposed/

This isolation problem and the associated problem of contagion goes back to the 1980s with HIV and AIDS, and Mullis was criticizing Fauci and Gallo and their $22 billion dollar fraud back then.

http://virusmyth.com/aids/hiv/cfmullis.htm
excerpts:
"But here's a Nobel Prize-winner trying to ask a simple question from those who spent $22 billion and killed 100,000 people."

"A lot of people studying this disease are looking for the clever little pathways they can piece together, that will show how this works. Like, 'What if this molecule was produced by this one and then this one by this one, and then what if this one and that one induce this one'- that stuff becomes, after two molecules, conjecture of the rankest kind. People who sit there and talk about it don't realize that molecules themselves are somewhat hypothetical, and that their interactions are more so, and that the biological reactions are even more so. You don't need to look that far. You don't discover the cause of something like AIDS by dealing with incredibly obscure things."

"There are some terrible motivations of humans involved in this, and Gallo and Fauci have got to be some of the worst."

-- Kary Mullis
hi Kary... do you think there is a covid-19 virus? y/n/m

I don't think they would be censoring David Icke so heavily if he wasn't genuine, and if he wasn't a threat to the globalist, eugenicist agenda
That is a fair point, but OTH censoring someone proposing wrong information might also be a great trick to distract.

David

Back