Mod+ ET Abductions - beyond the "usual suspects"

(In this thread [Mod+] applies only to accepting that something beyond-the -norms is happening in many abduction cases. It doesn't apply to what you think that something is)

I'm not a hardcore ET researcher so there maybe approaches that are common that I haven't come across. What I have come across seems to fall into one of two camps:
1 - the physical (as we know it) approach where cases are examined with an eye to the usual physical "evidence"
2 - the non-physical consciousness approach where cases are examined with an eye to the events being a translation of something that in actually had no physical parameters.

To me, those approaches - while valid - seem to make up a relatively small subset. In #1 the "as we know it" is not trivial. Taken at face value - many of the characteristics reported indicate that there are forms of physical that humans are very unfamiliar with. I don't many appearance . . . I mean at levels that correspond to what we term the molecular, even nuclear. Yet the approach seems to be to attempt to fit the reported observations into our familiar containers. #2 seems to often leave out that, in one way or the other, all physical events are manifestations of consciousness. Even putting that aside, it doesn't (again so far as I have read) account for the fact that there may be a transfer of consciousness to a to create a physical manifestation at a specific location. In human terms - a race-car driver would project his consciousness to the track and create a physical manifestation of herself, the car, etc.

Then there are other areas - like inter-dimensional travel, time-travel (yes I know - "the Vulcan Science Directorate has deemed time-travel an impossibility" :D)

Anyway . . .it seems to me that the general trend is too reductionist.

Oh OK Saiko, I think were on the same general POV. Would you expand on your thread here? I don't want to misinterpret where your going here.

Oh OK Saiko, I think were on the same general POV. Would you expand on your thread here? I don't want to misinterpret where your going here.
The only defined parameter is accepting that something beyond-the -norms is happening in many abduction cases. Beyond that the aim of the thread is to look at some of the many possibilities other than a/ physical as we know it b/ non-physical experience. So . .. go for it.