Examples of my sigils

Since my sigil thread was lost due to the problems the forum was experiencing, I decided to re-post it.

Sigil magick is a form of magick in which the mage's statement of intent is converted into a design and then charged with the will of the person who has created it. My friend describes a method of creating sigils - namely, to write out the statements of your desire/intent, remove every repeating letter, and then use the remaining letters and draw them into a design which will be the sigil.

http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/123/sigil-magick/

Here are a couple of mine:

184897_10150102501121761_4894956_n.jpg

I can't remember what this one was actually for, I created it a few years ago.

1380244_10151631246461761_717945346_n.jpg

This one, however, was created to avert further Western military involvement in Syria.

Thanks for this Skippy.

I wanted to say thanks as I passed on some of your sigil making advice to a friend who, while likely more agnostic about magick's efficacy than some, at least thinks the ability of magick to influence the imagination is important.

He very much appreciated the ideas you'd expressed before the crash gobbled your thread!

Since my sigil thread was lost due to the problems the forum was experiencing, I decided to re-post it.

Sigil magick is a form of magick in which the mage's statement of intent is converted into a design and then charged with the will of the person who has created it. My friend describes a method of creating sigils - namely, to write out the statements of your desire/intent, remove every repeating letter, and then use the remaining letters and draw them into a design which will be the sigil.

http://www.berkanapath.com/radionics/123/sigil-magick/

Here are a couple of mine:

184897_10150102501121761_4894956_n.jpg

I can't remember what this one was actually for, I created it a few years ago.

1380244_10151631246461761_717945346_n.jpg

This one, however, was created to avert further Western military involvement in Syria.

Hey Skippy,

Was this the bit where I asked how you measured your success with these?

Hey Skippy,

Was this the bit where I asked how you measured your success with these?

Yes, it was. Measuring success with sigils is quite hard, as there is always the possibility that the required result was achieved purely by more mundane means with no influence from the sigil. I have had what I feel are successes with sigils.

I suppose the best way to investigate this kind of thing would be to split some test subjects into two groups; those who set out to attain a result without sigils, and those who do so with the aid of sigils, and then compare the overall results from each group.

Back