Former psychic spy claims parapsychology is off course. Suffers from Stockholm Syndrome |296|

Good point. My point is really just that I think things would advance - in some way. That way might give a glimpse of other physical states/dimensions etc. Really the question is: Are we dealing with a set of very difficult and confusing problems? Or, are we dealing with another intelligence(s) who is playing a game of sorts with us? And, of course, the secondary questions: how many intelligences and is it all one game or is it several?

To myself and many others - things are "advancing" (by which I mean some of us are becoming more familiar with these areas) in many ways. So I'd have to change things to again reflect that it's individual. So, I'll restate it as - you are not seeing the advances you expect or would like to see. And I'm guessing here but I'll add that you are not open to accepting the reports given by others. Many people glimpse other physical states and/or dimensions. In fact, even many NDEs consist of people peeking into other physical realities.

If you're looking to reduce all that exists to a model that fits within what standard mode thinking views as sensible or logical then it will be a very difficult and confusing area. Much like (to reuse a recent analogy) "trying to experience communication in Chinese by using an English-Spanish dictionary." Yes there are instance where people interact with other entities that are "playing games". How many intelligent entities are there? Infinite. And there's an infinite number of games. The point (or trick if you prefer) is to find out more about which game(s) you're playing in and how to play more to your liking.

Many people glimpse other physical states and/or dimensions. In fact, even many NDEs consist of people peeking into other physical realities.
Can you elaborate on this a little bit. I'm interested in the apparent physicality of this consensus reality as it relates to other seemingly physical realities like dreams or "afterlife" areas, etc.

Can you elaborate on this a little bit. I'm interested in the apparent physicality of this consensus reality as it relates to other seemingly physical realities like dreams or "afterlife" areas, etc.
I don't see how to meaningfully elaborate on "many people glimpse . . . ." To the rest I'll add that there isn't a consensus reality in the way most people who use the phrase think there is. And also other physical realities are just that -physical. Thet're no more "seeming" than the one you focus your attention on now. And . . there are many different processes that one can engage during sleep-state in this physical. Some are dreams in just the way we commonly define dreams. Some are exploring non-physical planes. Some are movements that provide glimpses of other physical realities. Most are automatically translated by the individual in ways that fit their current physical understanding/beliefs.

I don't see how to meaningfully elaborate on "many people glimpse . . . ." To the rest I'll add that there isn't a consensus reality in the way most people who use the phrase think there is. And also other physical realities are just that -physical. Thet're no more "seeming" than the one you focus your attention on now. And . . there are many different processes that one can engage during sleep-state in this physical. Some are dreams in just the way we commonly define dreams. Some are exploring non-physical planes. Some are movements that provide glimpses of other physical realities. Most are automatically translated by the individual in ways that fit their current physical understanding/beliefs.
Well I'm guessing entire books could be written about it, but if you can't elaborate, that is OK too. I'm looking for details about the actual nature of reality. How is it constructed? Are these physical realities only apparently physical? How does it all work?

I'm looking for details about the actual nature of reality. How is it constructed? Are these physical realities only apparently physical? How does it all work?

I accept that you are looking. But based on your questions my take is that your looking is constrained by the assumption that any physical reality is fundamental, So the questions, approaches and type of info looked for are in many ways more appropriate to things that are primarily within this physical reality. See my earlier comment about English-Spanish dictionaries.

I have already replied to you that other physical realities are no less/more physical than this one. Does that mean that whenever someone wakes with a translation of another physical reality that they did access one? no. How does one tell the difference? Most of the time the same way one tells which bowl of water is cold and which is warm - you interact with it and you know.

How does it all work? I'm fairly certain that while within physical we can't access/understand all of that. But there's a great deal one can become aware of. But that's done by doing it. As far as approaches to doing go, there's many well-detailed methods available. IF OTOH what you want is to read about more of those details, that's also available. But it requires an openness beyond the familiar to know what is conveying a version of the actuality.

On Where Did the Road Go?, they talked about Courtney Brown and how he was connected to the Heaven's Gate cult

At 34:13 minutes into the show, they talk about Heaven's Gate.

interesting... dirt on Courtney.

Ed Dames was on Coast to Coast again this week talking about the kill shot and how everyone needs to buy his super secret info on how to survive it. Oh yeah, he also said it was coming soon... and the US would be under martial law before the next election takes place... and he knows where Natalie Holloway's body is, but corrupt police prevented him from finding it... and loads of other BS.

This guy makes remote viewing look like a joke. It's creepy the way George Noory goes along with it, stating that he has his safe place to survive the kill shot thanks to Dames, and never calling Dames on the BS. Noory is complicit in perpetrating a scam.

Last edited:
Ed Dames was on Coast to Coast again this week talking about the kill shot and how everyone needs to buy his super secret info on how to survive it. Oh yeah, he also said it was coming soon... and the US would be under martial law before the next election takes place... and he knows where Natalie Holloway's body is, but corrupt police prevented him from finding it... and loads of other BS.

This guy makes remote viewing look like a joke. It's creepy the way George Noory goes along with it, stating that he has his safe place to survive the kill shot thanks to Dames, and never calling Dames on the BS. Noory is complicit in perpetrating a scam.

Are you saying what Dames predicted is BS or that things he predicted in the past are BS? I haven't heard the coast to coast interview so I don't know what the "kill shot" is.

Personally I think it would be good to prepare for monetary/societal collapse. It's happening in Venezuela right now:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...ounded-after-5000-loot-supermarket-looking-fo

Our military and federal agencies are all preparing for societal collapse. Seems like a safe bet that it will happen. Not sure whether before or after the election though.

Are you saying what Dames predicted is BS or that things he predicted in the past are BS? I haven't heard the coast to coast interview so I don't know what the "kill shot" is.

Personally I think it would be good to prepare for monetary/societal collapse. It's happening in Venezuela right now:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-...ounded-after-5000-loot-supermarket-looking-fo

Our military and federal agencies are all preparing for societal collapse. Seems like a safe bet that it will happen. Not sure whether before or after the election though.
I'm saying that he makes stuff up. Not just predictions, he makes up stuff about his role in the remote viewing program also.

The "kill shot" is his prediction for the end of the world as we know it. But if you pay him, he'll tell you where you can go to survive it.
http://thekillshot.com/
http://survivingthekillshot.com/

Last edited:
I'm saying that he makes stuff up. Not just predictions, he makes up stuff about his role in the remote viewing program also.

The "kill shot" is his prediction for the end of the world as we know it. But if you pay him, he'll tell you where you can go to survive it.
http://thekillshot.com/
http://survivingthekillshot.com/

Yeah I was looking at varied paranormal podcasts. I can maybe jive with souls, spirits, maybe a little bit of nuts & bolts visitation....then I hit something I can't help but regard as kooky and (AFAICTell) poorly evidenced like secret cloning bases.

I do accept maybe it's the ability of some conspiracies to exist beyond my boggle threshold that allows them to exist without proper investigation....but how far can a layperson go? How do you discern fact from fiction when people can fake so much evidence online?

What does give me pause is the pseudo-skeptics going after even the concept of conspiracies. There's an odd need to preserve the status quo when they insist disparate things from afterlife to Psi to conspiracies to alternative medicine should be rejected by the "rational".

Yeah I was looking at varied paranormal podcasts. I can maybe jive with souls, spirits, maybe a little bit of nuts & bolts visitation....then I hit something I can't help but regard as kooky and (AFAICTell) poorly evidenced like secret cloning bases.

I do accept maybe it's the ability of some conspiracies to exist beyond my boggle threshold that allows them to exist without proper investigation....but how far can a layperson go? How do you discern fact from fiction when people can fake so much evidence online?

What does give me pause is the pseudo-skeptics going after even the concept of conspiracies. There's an odd need to preserve the status quo when they insist disparate things from afterlife to Psi to conspiracies to alternative medicine should be rejected by the "rational".
I think that there is a lot of crap out there. You have to watch where you step.

then I hit something I can't help but regard as kooky and (AFAICTell) poorly evidenced like secret cloning bases.

Yeah we have to take that with a grain of salt... But if it can be done, someone is probably already doing it. Just today I saw an article about a closed door meeting with a bunch of academics at Harvard discussing the creation of a totally synthetic human (all DNA manufactured from scratch).

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/05/1...ome.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/

I had never heard of this guy or what he is trying to sell. Is it basically that he claims to know where ordinary citizens threatened with annihilation from nuclear attack, can find a place to survive ? And it's going to cost 119.99 dollars to get the information ? Sounds like a great deal saving your ass for 119.99 but if it had been 120 dollars I would have passed on it :)

I must be wrong though, surely not ?

Back