Free Consciousness Documentary Today Only (Nov 23, 2015)

This from parapsychologist Dean Radin ....

"I'm in a new (30 minute) documentary on consciousness. Available just today (Sunday, November 22nd) and tomorrow (Monday, November 23rd). The password for this vimeo is the word "Birthday". (Capital B)

https://vimeo.com/131277060

Bit of a hotch potch in my opinion and the too loud music is very distracting....

Having now watched all of it here's my view...
I found the video disjointed and annoying in as much as some points raised by the materialists were not specifically the ones covered by the others.
For instance Patricia Churchland came up with the outdated lack of oxygen NDE explanation (she disappeared during Alex's interview on Skeptiko when it became obvious she had no up to date knowledge of the subject) when Alexander could have answered her points succinctly if he'd been given the chance.
The same could be said of Susan Blackmore's 'no evidence' claim which Dean Radin could have demolished given an opportunity.
They were all obviously filmed separately. If they'd been put together on a stage in a debate - it would have been a far more satisfactory outcome.

Having now watched all of it here's my view...
I found the video disjointed and annoying in as much as some points raised by the materialists were not specifically the ones covered by the others.
For instance Patricia Churchland came up with the outdated lack of oxygen NDE explanation (she disappeared during Alex's interview on Skeptiko when it became obvious she had no up to date knowledge of the subject) when Alexander could have answered her points succinctly if he'd been given the chance.
The same could be said of Susan Blackmore's 'no evidence' claim which Dean Radin could have demolished given an opportunity.
They were all obviously filmed separately. If they'd been put together on a stage in a debate - it would have been a far more satisfactory outcome.
Thanks for posting the free link. I wouldn't pay money for it. I agree with your assessment.

I found it really annoying the amount of time they gave to Churchland and Blackwell. When Blackwell said NDEs were just hallucinations, why wasn't the issue of veridical NDEs brought up in the film? Clearly the film maker wasn't well versed in this material.

I wouldn't recommend this film.

This from parapsychologist Dean Radin ....

"I'm in a new (30 minute) documentary on consciousness. Available just today (Sunday, November 22nd) and tomorrow (Monday, November 23rd). The password for this vimeo is the word "Birthday". (Capital B)

https://vimeo.com/131277060

Bit of a hotch potch in my opinion and the too loud music is very distracting....
Pity, I missed the cut off. As you say, Anoxia doesn't quite hit the spot, although it does seem to be one factor that can be involved in the NDE.