Grant Cameron, No Such Thing As Evil ET? |449|

Alex

Administrator
Grant Cameron, No Such Thing As Evil ET? |449|
by Alex Tsakiris | May 19 | Uncategorized
Tweet
0SHARES

Grant Cameron, believes consciousness comes first when it comes to understanding UFOs/ETs.
skeptiko-449-grant-cameron-300x300.jpg

photo by: Skeptiko
(movie clip) That’s Jim Carrey from the movie Bruce Almighty, talking about his problems with separation. It’s a topic we talk quite a bit about with today’s guest UFO researcher, Grant Cameron.

Grant Cameron: [00:00:34] But we go back to the fact that there is just experience, that’s all there is. We’ve talked about the evil alien. So we say there are evil aliens, that’s the general impression and if you go and you do the FREE survey, you see that 84% of all experiencers say, if they were given the chance to have it stop, they would say, no. Only 9% say it’s evil and 9% is not zero, but it’s getting pretty close. There are no victims, there are just volunteers. It’s all experience.

Alex Tsakiris: [00:01:01] So I appreciate the distinctions you’re making.

Grant Cameron: [00:01:05] Distinctions? I mean, you’re saying at some point we have to move to something else. So what are we moving towards?

Alex Tsakiris: [00:01:10] Here’s the kicker and the important part for people who don’t believe, like so many of the academics, their humanist, materialist, atheist paradigm, and they don’t have to deal with any of this shit. But for people like you and I who acknowledge an extended consciousness realm, when somebody tells me, “Yeah, I’m abusing these kids and let me tell you this spirit being, this entity in the extended consciousness realm, and he is really into it too, and he is bringing all this power into the group and he is doing these physical things, and if I do this ritual in a certain way, it brings even more power into me. And that’s my download,” he says, “that’s my experience.”

Hum. Okay, I saw them (UFO) and I overheard one thinking to the other 2 things inside the craft. He was as different as that tree is outside your window. He did not say what I wanted him to say OR say what I thought he would say. It was the middle of the afternoon, broad daylight, my mom was with me, I was about 9 and had no idea of these things. THEY ARE NOT US.

Now, that said, I don't know what, who or where they come from, but they don't live in MY town. I don't want to believe any more than you want to believe a 6' tall grasshopper could ride up to your front porch and look in your windows! NOT FUN. It's freakin shocking. They are not nice. BUT, again I'm using my knowledge of this reality (cause it's the only reality we got right now). It's rude.

So, I was so scared I thought I'd die, when one of the little ones thought to me, "don't be scared, we won't hurt you." You have to understand this is being transmitted via thoughts. I know EXACTLY what they were saying... but, it's hard to explain emotional mind exchanges into words. BUT, you get the idea.

That is when the tall one said back to one of the little ones "don't bother they are ____________" I don't know the word to put here, but "bad, dirty, stupid, useless, roach". I just got the meaning "bad" but on a skank scale, I guess, not bad as in dangerous, but useless, stupid, a pile of trash is what he was saying. Don't want to misquote the thing. But, the little one shut off, just like you turn off a switch.

I thought back, "HEY! I'm not bad." I was insulted. Slowly his nasty bug head turned towards me & I hid behind my mothers dress because I was sure he was going to Xray me or whatever they do (?) He just slowly turned back & kept heading for Biscayne Bay. Saw them very close up, in their stupid ship.

You know when the little one said "don't worry we won't hurt you". I was happy & thought OH!~ Maybe we can be friends & I can ride in your ship! I was happy. Until the tall one thought back. (I hold a grudge now). Filthy thing. Not like I'd shoot one, but I don't think they like us ALL just in general.

AND BTW, how does Charlie know they HAVEN'T done anything? We don't know. Not like they leave a postcard w/ the glossies. I can't say if they are bad or good, machines or living things (or both).

Now to the rest of the convo, you are both right, but Alex mostly you are right (according to me). Here is my analogy, the 3 of us materialize in front of a grocery store. I take the first cart, all brand new, w/new freshly oiled wheels. I sail down the aisle to the icecream. You grab the next cart, kind of rusted with one wheel that keeps swiveling & you head to the fruits & vegetable aisle. Charlie takes the 3rd old nasty cart, with a flat wheel & heads to can goods. <life is a struggle.

What we should be asking is, "WHO is in charge of the carts AND who packed this store with items?"

Two things my mom told me & she's probably right, 1). When you say we are all "connected"... we are, but, in the sense of we are in the same space & time. She tried to explain space & time to me with this: "Imagine you are traveling out into space & look back on the earth. When you stand (on earth) next to the raging river, it looks like it's going somewhere. BUT, if you pull back in space & observe. It isn't."

Got interrupted, forgot 2nd thing (turn on your speakers for full effect):

Last edited:
The experience of Oneness or "all is consciousness" or boundary dissolution is useful... but only if you can come and go from that experience as you please. Otherwise you are stuck there in Cloud Cukoo land and you are literally useless.

The experience of Oneness allows you to see that you can choose where to place boundaries which gives you power.

There is no consciousness without perception. There's no perception without difference. There is no difference without boundaries. There are no boundaries without choice. There is no choice without will. There is no will without limitations on the will. A partially free will exploring and rearranging boundaries sets up the dynamic of truth/deception good/evil.

That One place.
LOL...
The "ONE" place. Humm, which ONE place? OH, that's right the man said it's ALL consciousness. You know, I don't understand. It's like the Baptist that insists when we go to "heaven" it's all nice. But, they won't think it through. I'VE ASKED! It's all "Stepford wives" up in there. WTH!? Does nobody have a different opinion? Even my cats fight. So they will be all good in heaven? Or they don't exist? Alex, you should have asked him that. What happens to dogs?

Grant Cameron:
It’s all one thing, and when you believe you’re separate, that I’m better than this person, I can use them. I can use objects, I can chop down the last tree, get the last fish out of the ocean. It really doesn’t matter. They’re just objects. I’m separate from them.

Cameron seems to think that people would behave better if they would believe that we are all mere parts of some amorphous mass. Clearly this man is not capable of logical thinking.

Once you believe that that you are one, then you become like the Italian standing on the, on their their deck with their little cell phones, all singing as one that we have to realize that we are one.

Insane drivel.

We can go to, if you want to do scientific evidence, we’d go to Joe Bolte Taylor , neuroanatomist, no stupid woman who has the left-brain hemorrhage.

And she says that all of the idea of separation. Come show a little area the size of a peanut in your left brain, and she said, windows, windows, those neurons go offline as hers did when it was flooded with blood, she suddenly realized. I am not separate to, I am not. There is no ego. There is no I, I am one with the universe.

She merely made an absurd claim. That is not evidence.

Oh wow - that was a bit of a car crash podcast! Grant's download seems to have made him extremely dogmatic :( I have the uncomfortable feeling that his experiences have deranged him a bit.

He relies on Michael Newton's books very heavily. I don't know how much weight we should put on him.

I wonder how he thinks animal consciousness fits into his scheme?

David

Last edited:
This episode was so much fun I had to listen to it twice.

I am stuck in the same cul-de-sac that Alex found himself stuck in with Grant and I have no answers.

Reactions: Kim
I call B.S. on Grant. I question his authenticity when he invokes that the ET's talked about Jesus. Good grief.... just listen to the Skeptiko podcast with David Fitzgerald for starters. The evidence of such an individual is so weak, let alone the miracles that no one, and I mean no one, ever mentioned outside of the story book. Next.

Not that this interview was about the historical Jesus but that is incorrect. I wouldn't take David Fitzgerald's word for anything. I can probably count on one hand how many scholars would agree with him.

So many things were discussed it’s hard to know where to begin. Alex, I am pleased that you kept trying to get Grant to some point where he would recognize that there are some things that we can at least say are good. I don’t think anyone can get Grant to say there is such a thing as evil, but at least to recognize some things are less good provides us with a relative scale. If being compassionate is good it then seems rather straightforward that not being compassionate is not good, which it also seems straightforward to say is bad. And if there is no such thing as being evil, then why experience it or subject others to things that are incredibly cruel, painful and horrific? Is that what it takes to know all one? And if it is all one and the purpose of the illusion of separation is to eventually show each of us individually that all is one, and the purpose of all as one is to provide us with expeiences to reveal that all is one, what is this really about? If the whole point of this kind of a cycle is to begin as part of the all his one and then to become separated from it and then to return to it again, well that seems like it all as one kind of poor use of time. Of course then people will say there’s no such thing as time so then perhaps we could say it seems like a very circular sort of effort, And then someone can say that effort is an illusion. This just all goes absolutely nowhere. At least with Bernardo Kastrup's theory we have a kind of creative being that has no introspection and is entirely outwardly orientated in its creative powers and processes. In that kind of scenario any kinds of things could have been created and made up, like so many rules, and we are then just kind of be stuck with them whether they are the kinds of rules we would like to have or not.

I am also always very wary of people who say they had some kind of special download or insight where everything all of a sudden made sense. Who is to say that all kinds of beings are not playing games with us, like tricksters, and that the real lesson for us is to get past all of the tricks and deceptions by sticking to paths that are harder and more difficult, with no magical downloads, just slowly accrued knowledge and progress. It’s a really big universe out there and it may be very naïve to believe that all we need know Is that all is one. Maybe everything is one big consciousness, but even so there sure are an awful lot of mental objects and observers with a lot of perspectives, from amoebas to aliens and perhaps whole galaxies have conscious minds, and what would their illusions be?

I think this was kind of a chaotic discussion...more I think because there was some level confusion. Grant was talking about the reality of Oneness, whereas Alex was talking about our relative reality. I do think Grant was switching back and forth too much and that was frustrating as a listener. It's like he had so much to say and it was coming out as gibberish. I do appreciate this topic though.

I think this was kind of a chaotic discussion...more I think because there was some level confusion. Grant was talking about the reality of Oneness, whereas Alex was talking about our relative reality. I do think Grant was switching back and forth too much and that was frustrating as a listener. It's like he had so much to say and it was coming out as gibberish. I do appreciate this topic though.
Grant's approach seemed a bit like a fundamentalist Christian keeping repeating that the only answer is to be saved by Jesus!

If you blame everything evil on separation, then you would logically have to blame the conscious entity who devised this separation in the first place!

Somehow Grant seemed to accept that some non-material entities (whom I would have thought were not separated) were nevertheless evil - but in that case the concept of separation becomes too vague to apply in any way at all. I mean there are plenty of people on Earth who are not evil but not connected - most of us - so what exactly is he saying?

David

I call B.S. on Grant. I question his authenticity when he invokes that the ET's talked about Jesus. Good grief.... just listen to the Skeptiko podcast with David Fitzgerald for starters. The evidence of such an individual is so weak, let alone the miracles that no one, and I mean no one, ever mentioned outside of the story book. Next.

20200515_131722.jpg

Grant's approach seemed a bit like a fundamentalist Christian keeping repeating that the only answer is to be saved by Jesus!

If you blame everything evil on separation, then you would logically have to blame the conscious entity who devised this separation in the first place!

Somehow Grant seemed to accept that some non-material entities (whom I would have thought were not separated) were nevertheless evil - but in that case the concept of separation becomes too vague to apply in any way at all. I mean there are plenty of people on Earth who are not evil but not connected - most of us - so what exactly is he saying?

David
Except he has no tangible proof

Last edited by a moderator:
These guests while they are free to express and talk about their opinions, my bs meter is getting higher as each new guest comes on. It wasn't like this before but it seems like people are running out of things to write about in the new age/ufo/occult community let's re hash Mish mash stuff and tie in Jesus. Can these Jesus freak ET's give us a cure for disease or teach us how to travel at the speed of light before preaching about Jesus like some cosmic space force Jehovah witnesses lol

Reactions: Kim
I think this was kind of a chaotic discussion...more I think because there was some level confusion.

This is such an important point. One that is often overlooked these days and is the cause of much solipsism and confusion. Niels Bohr had it right nearly a century ago with his theory of complementarity. Is the electron a particle or a wave? Both, depending on the context. Same goes for billiard ball vs. quantum physics.... they're both, in their way, correct and necessary, but their level of application should not to be confused! Same goes for maters metaphysical, I reckon.

Back