Great new talk by Dean Radin

Yes I agree, he's brimming with the confidence of a man delighted that his many years of research have finally proved he hasn't been wasting his time.
I would love to see him go head to head with a prominent sceptic - if only to enjoy watching the sceptic wither!

Yes I agree, he's brimming with the confidence of a man delighted that his many years of research have finally proved he hasn't been wasting his time.
I would love to see him go head to head with a prominent sceptic - if only to enjoy watching the sceptic wither!
Why do you think he's suddenly more confident?

Me too, I don't think he's interested though!

Great talk, agreed the sound quality wasn't good and also agreed that Dean will probably be famous in the end. Not sure it's his best talk though; I thought his Google talk where he batted off every skeptical advance with grace was better, but that's not to detract from this one, which was under different circumstances. He's a very good speaker. The confidence probably just comes with seeing the seeds sown ripen for harvest... as they do and ought.

Another good interview here with Dean.
Look below the you tube to see the subjects tabulated
Nice to come across an interviewer who doesn't irritate.

Towards the end he warns about the dangers of people developing too much so that they lose touch with the everyday world.
He also conjectures a future world which develops a 'hive mind' of caring for all.