Grimerica - Alex Tsakiris - Why Evil Matters

hi David... I wasn't it all at the beginning, but as time goes by it seems more and more like the implementation of a plan
I follow a blog by a British 'dissident' doctor, and his view rapidly turned towards not so much conspiracy, as the view that what is playing out now is the ultimate consequence of bad science. Every so often the discussion veers towards other scientific scandals - CAGW, Halton Arp, etc because these exhibit the same problem - arogant careless science that ends up building on mistakes. For example, conventionally the medical term 'case' applies to someone who is suffering symptoms of a disease. Just about everyone on that forum is convinced that the supposed resurgence of COVID-19 is simply a consequence of testing more and more people with a test that probably shows false positives.

The other thing that he stresses is that there is plenty of evidence to suggest that people should take a Vitamin D tablet to reduce their risk of getting the disease. All the influenza diseases strike cyclically - strongly peaking in winter time, which is when people run short of Vitamin D because of the lack of sun in Northern latitudes.

There also seems to be general agreement that Big Pharma hates vitamins - why solve some problems with vitamins, which are extremely cheap, rather than take a wonderfully expensive concoction from their labs. Treatments are tested by expensive randomly controlled trials, and almost all of these are run by Big Pharma, and they simply do not test cheap cures like vitamins!

I found myself on that blog after I had a nasty reaction to statins. Those drugs hurt a lot of people. Dr Kendrick's view - backed up by a lot of research - is not only that statins are essentially useless, but that there is no evidence that high blood cholesterol (presumably within limits) is in any way bad for you!

http://www.doctoringdata.co.uk/

Corruption is simply everywhere by now.

David

Last edited:
I follow a blog by a British 'dissident' doctor, and his view rapidly turned towards not so much conspiracy, as the view that what is playing out now is the ultimate consequence of bad science. Every so often the discussion veers towards other scientific scandals - CAGW, Halton Arp, etc because these exhibit the same problem - arogant careless science that ends up building on mistakes. For example, conventionally the medical term 'case' applies to someone who is suffering symptoms of a disease. Just about everyone on that forum is convinced that the supposed resurgence of COVID-19 is simply a consequence of testing more and more people with a test that probably shows false positives.

The other thing that he stresses is that there is plenty of evidence to suggest that people should take a Vitamin D tablet to reduce their risk of getting the disease. All the influenza diseases strike cyclically - strongly peaking in winter time, which is when people run short of Vitamin D because of the lack of sun in Northern latitudes.

There also seems to be general agreement that Big Pharma hates vitamins - why solve some problems with vitamins, which are extremely cheap, rather than take a wonderfully expensive concoction from their labs. Treatments are tested by expensive randomly controlled trials, and almost all of these are run by Big Pharma, and they simply do not test cheap cures like vitamins!

I found myself on that blog after I had a nasty reaction to statins. Those drugs hurt a lot of people. Dr Kendrick's view - backed up by a lot of research - is not only that statins are essentially useless, but that there is no evidence that high blood cholesterol (presumably within limits) is in any way bad for you!

David
I definitely hear you David. I think my opinion has been significantly affected by my Skeptiko experiences. I mean I spent a good five years thoroughly convinced that the biological robot in a meaningless universe thing was just the result of bad science. I no longer hold that position

The episode was impressive. Yours may be the first book about demonic evil by someone with credibility as an investigative journalist. BTW I am glad you see the naivete in those who say there are no evil ets. There are moles, some even published in major anthologies with no awareness by the editor, which I find frightening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Grimerica - Alex Tsakiris - Why Evil Matters -- love chatting with Darren and Graham

Hopefully your book won't get banned. That seems to be a thing now. I can remember reading 1984 in school as a kid, now George Orwell is under attack. Even the internet archive is at risk.

Hopefully your book won't get banned. That seems to be a thing now. I can remember reading 1984 in school as a kid, now George Orwell is under attack. Even the internet archive is at risk.

The You Tube title is Leftists Gaslight Cancel Culture Even as Leftists Attack George Orwell

I definitely hear you David. I think my opinion has been significantly affected by my Skeptiko experiences. I mean I spent a good five years thoroughly convinced that the biological robot in a meaningless universe thing was just the result of bad science. I no longer hold that position
If you feel the need to extend your current incarnation, I would definitely recommend reading that book (which is very cheap on Kindle).

David

David
Think about all the time and effort to produce a vaccine. Now what happens when the virus burns itself out? Do you think the vaccine will just sit there unused? Probably will be promoted as a prevention for future infection, infection by a virus that no longer infects.

Think about all the time and effort to produce a vaccine. Now what happens when the virus burns itself out? Do you think the vaccine will just sit there unused? Probably will be promoted as a prevention for future infection, infection by a virus that no longer infects.
AND about this vaccine... people can get COVID 2 & 3 times. How would a vaccine fix that? A COVID vaccine??? I don't think so. I mean we got Gates w/this vaccine. A computer guy... so this would (or at least was) supposed to have a tracker in it??? I don't think SO!!! I'm not being tracked.

Congress should start a bill to protect people from a tracker (of any kind) you can't be "Chipped" in order to get a job OR buy/sell or trade. One state has already passed that. We need that nationwide.

I mean I spent a good five years thoroughly convinced that the biological robot in a meaningless universe thing was just the result of bad science. I no longer hold that position
I'd say it is at least partly down to bad science. Science claims to own all sorts of questions that it cannot answer, and that makes it so easy for politically convenient pressures to sway them.

David

hi David... I wasn't it all at the beginning, but as time goes by it seems more and more like the implementation of a plan
How about the seemingly rapid rise of leftist totalitarianism? How does that fit into the plan?

EDIT: This professor refers to Gates as a Stalin figure.

At 31:40, Michael Rectenwald reveals the terrorist origins of BLM.

Last edited:
I'd say it is at least partly down to bad science. Science claims to own all sorts of questions that it cannot answer, and that makes it so easy for politically convenient pressures to sway them.

David
so if part of it is social engineering highest level does it matter what the other parts are?

Michael Rectenwald (there is a video of him above), who revealed the terrorist orgins of BLM has a new book coming out about the virus. Might be a good guest for your podcast?
The video was quite interesting (although I am sick of politics!) but I kind of feel he is the sort of guy who swings from one extreme view to another!

David

Grimerica - Alex Tsakiris - Why Evil Matters -- love chatting with Darren and Graham

Alex,
Great series of interviews on the topic of evil. I have been incredibly busy lately and my head is too full to formulate comments, questions, etc., though I do find time to listen to the podcasts. Just wanted to chime in with some support for your work as of late.

So much better than the damn conspiracy theory stuff ;-)

How about the seemingly rapid rise of leftist totalitarianism? How does that fit into the plan?

EDIT: This professor refers to Gates as a Stalin figure.

At 31:40, Michael Rectenwald reveals the terrorist origins of BLM.

K9 - China and some other countries are behind it, ultimately. The plan has always been for China and other developing countries to be the manufacturing centers of the world by 2050. Trump and his supporters stand squarely opposed. They - the old/traditional America -must be destroyed to allow that to happen. Everything you are seeing, from riots to mass immigration is to further that plan and is to demoralize, demonize, overwhelm, and materially wreck the remaining vestiges of traditional America. US politicians are in on it because they are getting paid to be and they think they are insulated. The CIA, FBI, etc (but not the DIA to the same extent) are involved too because the politicians direct them to be and have staffed them with people friendly to the mission and because the CIA has always been about American interests = business (which now equates to global business). They are all trying to defeat the US without a military attack or, really, even firing a shot. It's working. The zombies that are surrendering to the "woke" mob and that constitute the "woke community" are the fruits of MK Ultra and associated programs. Extended consciousness was not something that could be harnessed, but mind control using media, schools/education, Hollywood/TV and all of the new digital media is very practical. Smart phones, social media, etc are MK Ultra's wet dream come true.

Last edited:
K9 - China and some other countries are behind it, ultimately. The plan has always been for China and other developing countries to be the manufacturing centers of the world by 2050. Trump and his supporters stand squarely opposed. They - the old/traditional America -must be destroyed to allow that to happen. Everything you are seeing, from riots to mass immigration is to further that plan and is to demoralize, demonize, overwhelm, and materially wreck the remaining vestiges of traditional America. US politicians are in on it because they are getting paid to be and they think they are insulated. The CIA, FBI, etc (but not the DIA to the same extent) are involved too because the politicians direct them to be and have staffed them with people friendly to the mission and because the CIA has always been about American interests = business (which now equates to global business). They are all trying to defeat the US without a military attack or, really, even firing a shot. It's working. The zombies that are surrendering to the "woke" bob and that constitute the "woke community" are the fruits of MK Ultra and associated programs. Extended consciousness was not something that could be harnessed, but mind control using media, schools/education, Hollywood/TV and all of the new digital media is very practical. Smart phones, social media, etc are MK Ultra's wet dream come true.
What? Evidence for this?

dkwts? Nothing. Don't have to say nothin. Just agree with me LOL :-) Congress is the one that submits a bill to the senate, that then (if voted on) goes onto the President to make into law. SO... we need " Congress should start a bill to protect people from a tracker (of any kind) you can't be "Chipped" in order to get a job OR buy/sell or trade. One state has already passed that. We need that nationwide."

Back