Mod+ Grimerica Talks to Alex Tsakiris

Half-way through it . . . thanks. It's cool to hear you interviewed . . . after normally hearing you do the interviewing . . .

So are you seriously considering making a pilgrimage to The Monroe Institute, Alex? I'm very curious about that place, but it's far too expensive for me. Eben Alexander and Joe McMoneagle are both involved with work going on there, and they have classes to teach people how to have OBEs, do Remote Viewing and even produce PK. It sounds too good to be true!

Thanks for posting this, Alex. I enjoyed the discussion, but I must say that the two presenters were so laid back one wondered if they were falling asleep.

Incidentally, I almost missed your post. Anyone else finding that it's rather difficult to keep track of what's going on? Wonder what else I'm missing...

So are you seriously considering making a pilgrimage to The Monroe Institute, Alex? I'm very curious about that place, but it's far too expensive for me. Eben Alexander and Joe McMoneagle are both involved with work going on there, and they have classes to teach people how to have OBEs, do Remote Viewing and even produce PK. It sounds too good to be true!
I would, but it's kind of a long way away from Cali... and I like to stay close to home and the fam :)

Thanks for posting this, Alex. I enjoyed the discussion, but I must say that the two presenters were so laid back one wondered if they were falling asleep.

Incidentally, I almost missed your post. Anyone else finding that it's rather difficult to keep track of what's going on? Wonder what else I'm missing...
yea, I was hoping featured posts would work better, but haven;t found a way to make that work.

yea, I was hoping featured posts would work better, but haven;t found a way to make that work.
It seems you have to either post to a thread or actively elect to watch it to get alerts about it. But if you don't know about new threads, you get no alerts. Stuff goes on that might interest you, but you don't know about it. A list of threads you weren't watching, regardless of which forum they were in, might help; or if you could get alerts for everything and then selectively un-watch what you weren't interested in.

Ian Gordon

Ninshub
This was a really enjoyable interview, Alex. Really laid back but a lot of fun, and interesting too.

btw, I also eat the exact same breakfast every single day. I'll go on for years with the same routine. :)

I was the same way as a child. Tried Franken Berry on a Monday. Tried Boo Berry on a Wednesday. Nope, sorry, I think I'll stick with Count Chocula the other 363 days.

It seems you have to either post to a thread or actively elect to watch it to get alerts about it. But if you don't know about new threads, you get no alerts. Stuff goes on that might interest you, but you don't know about it. A list of threads you weren't watching, regardless of which forum they were in, might help; or if you could get alerts for everything and then selectively un-watch what you weren't interested in.
so you'd like to see new threads rather than featured posts?

I would, but it's kind of a long way away from Cali... and I like to stay close to home and the fam :)
I guess you're at ground zero for parapsychological offerings next year. The Society for Scientific Exploration, Parapsychological Association and IANDS conferences will all be in California in 2014. Will you be checking any of those out?

C

chuck.drake

I kind of liked the way that everything would float to the top of the old forum and then eventually drop off the front page if it was inactive. Now with so many sub-forums, it is difficult to get the same overall view. I'm a start at the top and work my way down kind of guy and I'm afraid the bottom gets neglected.

I do use NEW POSTS all the time though. But there could potentially be a lot inactive threads I would never see.

I kind of liked the way that everything would float to the top of the old forum and then eventually drop off the front page if it was inactive. Now with so many sub-forums, it is difficult to get the same overall view. I'm a start at the top and work my way down kind of guy and I'm afraid the bottom gets neglected.

I do use NEW POSTS all the time though. But there could potentially be a lot inactive threads I would never see.
:(