Have You Heard This Dirty Joke? Yes 20 Minutes After Dying!

Psiclops

Apologies for the pop journo headline - but a great piece of confirmatory evidence if anybody has bothered to get it all authenticated.
The story is told in several short videos here:

http://www.drparti.com/about-nde/
"Twenty minutes after surgery started, Dr. Parti found himself floating near the ceiling of the operating theatre. With all of his senses intact, Dr. Parti watched as the surgeons cleaned infection from his abdomen. He even heard the anesthesiologist tell a dirty joke that he repeated back to him later. Dr. Parti’s consciousness had left his body"

"Humor turned to horror as Dr. Parti went to a pitch dark realm, infused with the smell of burning meat and raucous with the sounds of crying souls. Hell! Dr. Parti had gone to Hell for neglecting the emotional needs of his patients and family. On the brink of Hell, Dr. Parti cried for help, and an unlikely soul appeared, his father. "

A couple of comments......a pity he didn't tell us the joke!
I'm not comfortable with the rather traditional scenario of hell-like punishment for misdeeds - but maybe that's the tradition because it happens.
Lastly, it may be because I'm a Brit, but doesn't the interviewer sound very much like Alex?

I've heard interpretations that indicate hell isn't a place where you are sent, but a place you send yourself when you judge your own actions and their effects, out of regret or remorse. I don't know, though. Never been there.

I've heard interpretations that indicate hell isn't a place where you are sent, but a place you send yourself when you judge your own actions and their effects, out of regret or remorse. I don't know, though. Never been there.

Bon Scott sings that it ain't a bad place to be.
But what would he know? He cant be there - not with such an angelic voice as he had. ;)

Back