Having children decreases a woman's value by 83%

They reportedly claimed that selling off mothers in the sex trade contradicted their 'code of ethics.'
Some code of ehtics! :eek:
I haven't heard of this case, even though it has happened like 40 minutes from where I am.

ETA: well, if I had opened the local newspaper website today, I would have known. It's there.

I cannot comprehend the inhumanity in our world...the chasm of depravity in which a man willing leaps is a sorrowful reminder that for every man who strives to exemplify man's humanity, there are countless others who stifle that flame of hope.

I cannot comprehend the inhumanity in our world...the chasm of depravity in which a man willing leaps is a sorrowful reminder that for every man who strives to exemplify man's humanity, there are countless others who stifle that flame of hope.
Yeah, I don't think it's possible for anyone with a shred of empathy to understand people like this scum.
Similarly, I guess, the mind of a psychopath cannot comprehend the behavior of normally functioning humans but, regardless, I find it very hard to find any compassion for these individuals. They are freaking dangerous.

Having read a new article with more details on the initial investigation I am very confused about this case.
There's an incredible amount of weirdness and contradictions in how things went down.

Having read a new article with more details on the initial investigation I am very confused about this case.
There's an incredible amount of weirdness and contradictions in how things went down.

A news report I just read stated she went shopping for groceries and shoes with her so called captor. Her attorney insists she simply played along out of fear. But what kidnapper/ human trafficker takes his victim shopping for new shoes?

My guess is she hatched this plan to gain international fame. I thought it quite odd that she immediately organized a news interview. Most kidnap survivors shun the media. It's usually months, sometimes years before kidnap victims ever come forward to talk about their ordeal. Yet the day after this story was reported in the news, she put on her make up and gave an interview...

A news report I just read stated she went shopping for groceries and shoes with her so called captor. Her attorney insists she simply played along out of fear. But what kidnapper/ human trafficker takes his victim shopping for new shoes?
Yeah, it's really weird.

Back