Mod+ How Psychic Abilities Aid Our Lives

http://www.psychologytomorrowmagazine.com/revolutionary-awareness/

What is the best possible experience someone can have going to a psychic, as far as how it will benefit their lives and help them move forward?

Well, I think that when you go to a psychic, you should be able to use the information so that you can work with it, and see that it can help you. And use it well to help you; that’s the idea of coming to a psychic. So if a psychic gives you information and you don’t want to use it, that’s your prerogative. If you want to use it, that’s also your prerogative. This is up to you, you have your free will and you can decide whatever you want to do with your life. But everybody that comes to me the first time always says, “When should I come back?” And I always say to them, “Whenever you feel you should.” Because that’s not up to me. But if you’re going to come back a week from now, you’re probably going to get the same reading and you’ll be throwing your money away. So you need to look at what was given to you, work with it, see what you feel, whatever reason or however — you want to come back, my door is open. But, you know, don’t come back tomorrow.