Mod+ Informal RV Experiment Discussion

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos

Nap, interrupted.
I posted my impression of the target in the other thread. Do you want to clarify whether you have looked at the target photo? I'm not sure whether I was RVing your impression of the target or only the image file.

~~ Paul

I posted my impression of the target in the other thread. Do you want to clarify whether you have looked at the target photo? I'm not sure whether I was RVing your impression of the target or only the image file.

~~ Paul
I have not looked at the target photo. I won't look at it until I'm ready to post that info on Dec 4 2013.

'Each target has feedback and is constructed with a proper cue for your subconscious to follow.'

what does this mean K9 ?

also
2. Write the number of the Target/document down -
this is your target cue to focus upon when remote viewing.

but you are replacing some of the number with asterisk

this is all from the website providing the images

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos

Nap, interrupted.
Can anyone propose a hypothesis for how I can remote view a digital image in an unknown format on a unknown computer somewhere unknown?

I'm suspicious that this is really a retrocausality experiment.

~~ Paul

'Each target has feedback and is constructed with a proper cue for your subconscious to follow.'

what does this mean K9 ?

also
2. Write the number of the Target/document down -
this is your target cue to focus upon when remote viewing.

but you are replacing some of the number with asterisk

this is all from the website providing the images
I tried a few on my own before setting up the threads. In the email you get from Target Monkey, it gives you three things:
1) The scene (ie. Diana car crash event, Aug 31 1997, Paris
2) Tasking: (ie.Move to the optimum position/location and describe the event as the car enters the tunnel in the past to the time of the crash. Describe ONLY the target event and what happened.)
3) A picture of the target

In some cases it also gives you a link to reference material about the subject of the RV.

The reason I hide the full reference number from view was in the event that someone else has done this experiment in an open forum such as this one and used the same target. If that occurred, people might cheat and google the image rather than try to remote view it. I also don't want to mess up someone else's experiment by making it possible to cheat using our thread after the results are posted.

I would like to offer a reflection on the format of this RV test.
When you are allowing the participant's attempts to be posted in the open, in the thread, and before the task closes, then there is pollution added to the task; This pollution will make the task very difficult.

A more common format is to let the participants submit their sessions to a manager, via PM for instance.

I would like to offer a reflection on the format of this RV test.
When you are allowing the participant's attempts to be posted in the open, in the thread, and before the task closes, then there is pollution added to the task; This pollution will make the task very difficult.

A more common format is to let the participants submit their sessions to a manager, via PM for instance.
Good idea! If there is enough interest in this first trial run, I'd seriously consider that option for a second run.