Mod+ Informal RV Experiment

There is a website called Target Monkey that allows individuals to practise their RV skills. I've gone to that website and was given the target:

44**-****.pdf

I've been sent an email from Target Monkey with the target. I will open the email and post the target in this thread on Dec 4 2013.

In the meantime, I would like to invite members of the forum to try their hand at RVing the target. Please post your attempts to experience the target in this thread. I would also like you to include information on whether or not you believe in psi so we can see if the sheep/goat effect is in play here.

I'm asking that from now until the target is posted, I only want to see posts on people's impressions of the target. Once the target is posted on Dec 4 2013, I would like to then open up the discussion as to what the experience of trying RV was like and how well people felt they did at RVing, etc..., but I want to limit the discussion only to those who participated in the actual experiment.

If anyone has questions, you can send me a message or join the discussion thread in the Consciousness and Science forum.

I hope we can have fun with this! :)

(Note: It occurred to me that googling the target number might be a possibility, so I've hidden part of the number.)

Last edited:

Paul C. Anagnostopoulos

Nap, interrupted.
I'm getting the impression of mountains in the target. They seem a long way off, so there must be something in the foreground ... I'm getting the feeling of flat scrub. The target reminds me of New Mexico, USA.

~~ Paul

44**-****.pdf

A structure like stairs, steps, with sides to it, straight and then curving, apparently
white lever or rod up to the right side
solid little roller wheel, at the end of another rod, lower left
AOL appears as inside a large toy shop
focus might be on a slender construct made out of shiny rods

~~Slorri

A country path through some brambles to a dry stone fence and a road. It's the English countryside, a lot of green, and to my right I got a sense of the sea.

First off, I'd like to thank everyone for participating! Here is the information on the target:

Target: The Colosseum, Rome, Past
Tasking: Move to the optimum position/location and describe the target at the height of its past use in the days of the roman empire.

upload_2013-12-4_16-56-40.png

Additional feedback: http://www.the-colosseum.net/idx-en.htm

I think your attempt is quite good Ersby. You got the green, the "brambles", bush type of thing, the dry stone fence, and in a way there is an English feel to the target site.
Such a general description that describes many parts of the Earth. I can imagine why you feel Ersby's description is quite good, even though Ersby does not agree. I think Paul did an accurate description also, don't you?

Such a general description that describes many parts of the Earth. I can imagine why you feel Ersby's description is quite good, even though Ersby does not agree. I think Paul did an accurate description also, don't you?
Steve, I specified at the beginning of the thread that only those taking part in the experiment could comment here. You didn't take part in the experiment. There is a discussion thread in the Consciousness and Science forum that is open to everyone (so long as they abide by mod+).

Too move on we should adopt a sheep kind of attitude, a bit of optimism so to say. Look for the hits and not for the misses.