Itzhak Bentov ~ From Atom To Cosmos

20 years or so ago I was browsing some 2nd hand books on a table outside at the uni I was going to. Itzhak Bentov's book sort of grabbed my attention and I bought it for about $2. It was called "A Cosmic Book", it really made sense to me. I later read "Stalking the wild pendulum" which went into more details on his views. I've always liked his simple way of describing the nature of consciousness that others sometimes struggle to put so eloquently. Anyway, I came across this clip I feel many here may find interesting. Bentov discusses this view that what we believe are non-material realities that say others report they experience, aren't really non-material per se. It's not lacking materiality / physicality, but just indicates for us the limit of the materiality we can perceive.

20 years or so ago I was browsing some 2nd hand books on a table outside at the uni I was going to. Itzhak Bentov's book sort of grabbed my attention and I bought it for about $2. It was called "A Cosmic Book", it really made sense to me. I later read "Stalking the wild pendulum" which went into more details on his views. I've always liked his simple way of describing the nature of consciousness that others sometimes struggle to put so eloquently. Anyway, I came across this clip I feel many here may find interesting. Bentov discusses this view that what we believe are non-material realities that say others report they experience, aren't really non-material per se. It's not lacking materiality / physicality, but just indicates for us the limit of the materiality we can perceive.