Jason Reza Jorjani and The Breakaway Civilisation

I see that Jorjani has been discussed on the forum before, as well as the concept of a breakaway civilization. However, I can't see that Jorjani's take on this concept has been discussed. This idea was highlighted in an interview between Mishlove and Jorjano at NTA (see below video). I wonder if the concept of the "Fourth Reich" is within Skeptiko's scope? If there is something to this idea, it does tie in with discussions I've heard on Skeptiko though. Could it be interesting interviewing Jorjani at Skeptiko, talking about the concept of a "breakaway civilisation" that is technologically far ahead of the rest of the population?

I'm referring to this interview:

Here is a short version of the interview:

However, I can't see that Jorjani's take on this concept has been discussed.
I listened to the full interview. Jorjani is simply regurgitating the old Ebil Occult Space Nazis! narrative that sells books.

He didn't say anything new or interesting. He did exagerate what Richard Doland and Dr. Joseph Farrell say so much as to be deceptive.

I listened to the full interview. Jorjani is simply regurgitating the old Ebil Occult Space Nazis! narrative that sells books.

He didn't say anything new or interesting. He did exagerate what Richard Doland and Dr. Joseph Farrell say so much as to be deceptive.
Thanks a lot for both the tip to the tool (seems very convenient!) and your feedback on Jorjani. And, after I did listen to the above interview I have listened to all interviews with Dr. Joseph Farrell over at Forum Borealis. I would not have recommended this interview with Jorjani today, I think.

But, at least I did learn about youtube-dl-gui from creating that post :).

But, at least I did learn about youtube-dl-gui from creating that post :).
Glad you liked the tool!

I like it for saving bandwidth on my phone, and for listening to YouTubes and Bitchutes when I'm out of cell phone range in remote rural areas hunting and fishing.

Here is a new interview with Jorjani that I liked a lot better because he discusses more the philosophy behind his "Prometheism". Less re-hash of MIC conspiracy stuff we know already, more details on the "Spectral Revolution" which is my interest...

http://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/jason-jorjani.3916/post-146899

I am also a fan of Dr. Farrell and the Forum Borealis podcast.