Join the informal EYES experiment here on the forum

bishop

Hey everyone. David Bailey started a thread on gathering information about an individual by solely looking at a picture of that person's eyes, as detailed in this post here.

I thought it would be fun to do an informal experiment to see what type of information any forum members can glean by doing the same with this the sets below.

Each thumb below opens to new page with the full image of one pair, as to avoid distraction and aid focus. I would recommend that feedback be sent to me in a PM where I will gather all the info so no one is influenced by another's entry. And then after a period of time I will post all the feedback in bulleted form, maintaining user anonymity. This could be interesting, because in addition to individual reads this will give us an interesting median/group read on each pair of eyes. In terms of the information/feedback, I would not want to limit it to any particular conditions. As Frank mentioned in his post it could be anything from a feeling about the type of person, their career, their disposition, or any kind of personal emotions they elicit from you. Given the informal nature of the experiment I think it's best not to over-guide this process.

I hope many of you participate. I've already had several posters send over PMs and I'm interested to see more.

Last edited:
Back