Kevin Annett, Whistleblower of an Evil Church |433|

agree re the satanic-infused podesta hillary brigade, but not sure we can separate Trump from the other swamp creatures. the more we learn about Epstein the more Trump looks deeply compromised.
^
I looked at the Epstein situation & still am. What I know is Trump took a jump flight to NY. There is nobody coming forward from the "island" saying Trump was in on it. Also, the NYPD said Trump was the only one who came forward with information. Epstein was taken down during this administration. I'm not sayin Trump is a total "good boy". There are no "good boys", no cowboys. We had a choice between 2 only. Besides, what is the Presidents mandate? To get jobs back to this country, get out of wars, bring down people who ripped us all off.

All these people seem to pop up together. I mean our DOJ (Barr) you know the connection between Epstein & his dad? Real weird. But, I think... could just be these people all hang together at parties. People jump into photos. I'm open to mischief, I just haven't seen any to warrant hanging him.

(BTW, "Epstein didn't kill himself") < had to do it. lol

^
OH PLEASE, you sound like the Grinch. I like Christmas trees, I like the Easter Bunny & ham. It's called freedom. If people want to go to church let them. Christmas is a national holiday. Just leave it. That said I really think the Catholic church has a MAJOR problem & needs to be shut down. I know, I KNOW, you'll point out the other weirdos in the religious faiths. I know. But, you know when someone is dying or going through some horrid things, their only hope or easing of that grief, they go to what they know. We can't take that away from people. We can't take hope away because we don't believe in it all. And yes, anyone pushing (a famous person you speak of) that would come out for taxing churches (because there is NO more prayer in schools) would be seen as the antichrist.

AND, BTW Baccarat aren't you the one who posted in the past about Satanism? THAT is even MORE schizophrenic.
Foolish reactionary post, I have posted about Luciferianism, symbolically I don't worship deities, that's how you give your power away. In many African cultures praying or "preying" was seen as giving away your power as opposed to meditation which is to build your power

Foolish reactionary post, I have posted about Luciferianism, symbolically I don't worship deities, that's how you give your power away. In many African cultures praying or "preying" was seen as giving away your power as opposed to meditation which is to build your power

Similarly, the other sects of Christianity the Gnostics believed the spirit of Christ is cultivated within through gnosis, that we must connect with that part of us that is divine, in order to reach the divine source, the pleroma. This is in opposition to faith and redemption from sin that is the default of all humankind in the institutionalized church. The gnostics had no need of a church or institution or a authoritative priest.

From the perspective of the gnostic tradition, the Bible and the Church are the greatest deception the western civilization has ever been dealt.
Yahweh, what they worship as God is Yaldabaoth, the Demiurge, the chief Archon a inferior God that is blind to the true divine source that is within us. He is the abomination, the unfortunate product of the fall of Sophia, the godless of wisdom (serpent spirit). He is a jealous, genocidal and vindictive being who's pride believes he is above all. This resembles the adversary, the Satan.

Lucifer is not Satan, Lucifer is the light bearer, The Christ is in fact Lucifer.

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

This is symbol of venus, that of Lucifer. Lucifer is the equivalent of the Greek Prometheus, defying the God(s) by stealing the Fire (light) and giving it to human. The Christ was sent as the messenger, the serpent in the garden of Eden bringing the wisdom to Eve. Waking her from her slumber and subservience to the Demiurge so that they may be as Gods knowing of both Good and Evil by eating of the tree.

From the Nag Hammadi text...
Then came the wisest of all creatures, who was called Beast. And when he saw the likeness of their mother Eve he said to her, "What did God say to you? Was it 'Do not eat from the tree of knowledge'?" She said, "He said not only, 'Do not eat from it', but, 'Do not touch it, lest you die.'" He said to her, "Do not be afraid. In death you shall not die. For he knows that when you eat from it, your intellect will become sober and you will come to be like gods, recognizing the difference that obtains between evil men and good ones. Indeed, it was in jealousy that he said this to you, so that you would not eat from it."

The Fruit of the tree is actually a entheogenic mushroom. The word Entheogen originated from Greek and means to become one with god. Or that which generates the divine within.
1574073901779.png
1574073942149.png

Coincidentally enough this is how I came to discover and understand all of this. From my gnosis through the "flesh of the Gods" the psilocybe cubensis. The magic (holy) mushroom. The very same.

Christ represents the masculine of the serpent spirit as Sophia represents the feminine Serpent. The bible compares the serpent to Jesus.

Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. "

1574070380645.png
The Serpent on the Cross - The Crucified Serpent, after an illustration in the notebook of Nicolas Flamel ( CC BY-SA 4.0 )

The Nag Hammadi texts describe Jesus as the one “called the Beast”. The interpretation of “the beast” is “the instructor.” For it was found to be the “wisest of all beings.”

The serpent is the symbol of wisdom, a symbol of fertility, a symbol of the creative life force, rebirth, transformation, divination, immortality and healing. Even the bible states with the words of Jesus "As wise as Serpents".

This is why we find Serpent symbolism across the globe in many ancient cultures and mystery schools. It is the true divine spirit. The oph in Sophia is a root word for serpent. Ophiuchus is the constellation of the snake bearer. The Ophites or Ophians were serpent worshipers and also a Gnostic sect. The Celtic Christians were also Gnostic and wore the tattoo of the serpent on their forearm, the semi divine Naga (Serpent in Sanskrit) in the Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism, The rainbow serpent of the Australian aboriginals. It is spirit, It is the breath of paganism , Christians would call this the holy spirit, it is the coiled serpent kundalini of the yogis, it is the aether of the Greeks, the ond of the Norse etc...

It is accessible, it is real, it is with us and connects all life even in this very instant. It runs through the Earth as the Norse world Serpent or the Ouroboros from the Egyptians, through the Greek to Gnosticism, Hermeticism and most notably in alchemy.

This mythology is what the early catholic church tried to eradicate, it's proponents were slaughtered and it's texts were all but wiped out.

The God the Abrahamic religions worship is in fact the Satan, it is this ancient wisdom and spiritual path they have tried to hide to keep people ignorant and subservient to the Demiurge, so that we may not spiritually evolve and return to our true home in the pleroma. (Divine Unity).

The Bible is completely ass backwards, and it has had lasting impacts on our culture and in turn our psychology and spirituality. This has been intentional, it is of the Demiurge. So it is no wonder it is associated with evil. The Satan has tricked the world into believing he is God.

Forgive me for my long post Baccarat, it is not directed as a response to you, only in part as I agree with you. You are quite welcome to considering though.

Last edited:
^^^
WTH? I was with you 100% until you just HAD to bring up President Trump. We voted Trump and will again in 2020. The total insanity of the demorats with this nonsense (that will NEVER pass the Senate) is a waste of taxpayers money and time. My God man, Biden, and his son were on the take. Don't you see that? It's so obvious. I don't care who points out who the bums are in our government. It's time we get them out. Gads look at the Clintons & what they have done! You want "Spirit Dinners" have at it. Maybe Podesta will go with you in your back pocket.
I totally agree, and I don't even live in the US! The democrats - particularly Adam Schiff - make used car salesmen look like honest upright citizens!

However, let's please try to focus here on the podcast, and discuss the President on a Trump-related thread.

David

On reflection, I think there is a certain connection between the behaviour of the Church and Trump. It is that it exposes a weird feature of the human psyche - many, many basically good people can be persuaded to do unbelievably evil things by gentle but unrelenting peer pressure.

I don't know exactly how it works - possibly it is that if all your friends seem to be reasonable, caring human beings, then if they start to do terrible things - like killing people from an indigenous race, or fabricating shit to throw at a duly elected president, or trying to shut up a scientist who has a better way to treat an illness, they go along with it on the assumption that there must be a good reason for it all, otherwise everyone else would be objecting.

I guess Joseph Goebbels knew a lot about how to do this - and it is very scary when you see it in action.

The minds of ordinary, well meaning people don't have much resistance to this sort of attack.

David

^^^
WTH? I was with you 100% until you just HAD to bring up President Trump. We voted Trump and will again in 2020. The total insanity of the demorats with this nonsense (that will NEVER pass the Senate) is a waste of taxpayers money and time. My God man, Biden, and his son were on the take. Don't you see that? It's so obvious. I don't care who points out who the bums are in our government. It's time we get them out. Gads look at the Clintons & what they have done! You want "Spirit Dinners" have at it. Maybe Podesta will go with you in your back pocket.
Heaven help us if tRump gets in again! The man is a moral black hole; honestly now, you can't be saying that a man who is clearly a white supremacist, who has taken the tack of practically every dictator by scapegoating a vulnerable out-group, and has promoted hate and brutality by admiring sh**heels like Rodrigo Duterte & Putin and has raped or fondled over 20 women is a good choice? Oh, I gladly agree that it is good that the Clintons are a thing of the past, but tRump is revoltingly depraved in public AND in private. And you're right: the Republican Senate will never agree to impeach the crudest, slimiest rich man in American political history because their mission is to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

On reflection, I think there is a certain connection between the behaviour of the Church and Trump. It is that it exposes a weird feature of the human psyche - many, many basically good people can be persuaded to do unbelievably evil things by gentle but unrelenting peer pressure.

I don't know exactly how it works - possibly it is that if all your friends seem to be reasonable, caring human beings, then if they start to do terrible things - like killing people from an indigenous race, or fabricating shit to throw at a duly elected president, or trying to shut up a scientist who has a better way to treat an illness, they go along with it on the assumption that there must be a good reason for it all, otherwise everyone else would be objecting.

I guess Joseph Goebbels knew a lot about how to do this - and it is very scary when you see it in action.

The minds of ordinary, well meaning people don't have much resistance to this sort of attack.

David
David, what is truly scary is that a lot of people know what is happening to the soul of America, but these same people have made a serious mistake in going overboard with not judging and not pointing out the need to demand truthfulness, compassion, and forbearance of EVERYONE! Politicians, celebrities, sport figures, and all others must be held to the same standard of truthfulness, for example. Why is libel and slander accepted by so many when a politician does it, but the general public better not dare a misstep? It seems to me that we've forgotten the Golden Rule. Also, people should be reminded that protesting against barbaric treatment is ultimately protecting oneself. There's a long quote to the effect that when the goons came for the trade unionists, human rights activists, and atheists, I didn't protest because I was not one of these, but soon thereafter, when they came for me, there was no one left to protest. Remember the Big Lie. Repeat it long and loud enough, and it becomes accepted as the truth unless someone speaks up.

Heaven help us if tRump gets in again! The man is a moral black hole; honestly now, you can't be saying that a man who is clearly a white supremacist, who has taken the tack of practically every dictator by scapegoating a vulnerable out-group, and has promoted hate and brutality by admiring sh**heels like Rodrigo Duterte & Putin and has raped or fondled over 20 women is a good choice? Oh, I gladly agree that it is good that the Clintons are a thing of the past, but tRump is revoltingly depraved in public AND in private. And you're right: the Republican Senate will never agree to impeach the crudest, slimiest rich man in American political history because their mission is to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
Please discuss Trump on the "Trump Consciousness thread - or start another thread if you prefer.

Ideally copy/paste what you have written above and remove it from here. I can promise you that your comments will then be discussed at length!

OK - I know I have somewhat broken my own proposal, but once you have your new thread up and running, everyone can post there - but please repeat the above posts over there, so we have something to quote from.

David

^
I looked at the Epstein situation & still am. What I know is Trump took a jump flight to NY. There is nobody coming forward from the "island" saying Trump was in on it. Also, the NYPD said Trump was the only one who came forward with information. Epstein was taken down during this administration. I'm not sayin Trump is a total "good boy". There are no "good boys", no cowboys. We had a choice between 2 only. Besides, what is the Presidents mandate? To get jobs back to this country, get out of wars, bring down people who ripped us all off.

All these people seem to pop up together. I mean our DOJ (Barr) you know the connection between Epstein & his dad? Real weird. But, I think... could just be these people all hang together at parties. People jump into photos. I'm open to mischief, I just haven't seen any to warrant hanging him.

(BTW, "Epstein didn't kill himself") < had to do it. lol
Whitney Webb has done a deep, deep dive:
https://www.mintpressnews.com/category/epstein-investigation/

^
"Foolish reactionary post". Did my icon give me away? yeah, that's me "reactionary" but I wouldn't say "foolish". I'd have to go back & look for your post about the bridge... was that you? Leading us all into the looniness of "the powers of the dark side". I think you should move forward & away from African cultures praying or preying. Both are a stupid choice and a foolish move.

Here's ya song of the day (which you won't listen to) but it's all good cause I'm listening to it for us both:

^
Yes, I saw those "ties". You know the passport with his little black book in the safe was for Saudi Arabia. But then we both know when rats get hungry they have no problem eating their own. What I find dully interesting is the weapons connection. So, I'm thinking about Sidney Bloomenthal, his connection to the Clintons, Bengazi and the missing U.S. military equipment in Lybia (hidden at that CIA annex in Benghazi) 1/2 mile or so down the road from our Embassy (where our men were killed). "But you know they couldn't get there in time." right.

God, I get so tired of it. So very tired. But, I've been watching this all for a very long time. This is why I voted for Trump you'd have to have someone in there that just MAYBE (maybe) might be able to take some of these horrid people out. It's a damn dirty job no informed person would undertake. It's feakin scary, dangerous and you know they will go for everyone around you that you love first (then you last).

BTW, you know our sweet lil Ghislaine faked those photos of her at the burger place in California. lol, what a real piece of work that one is. And P.Andrew said the photos of him w/Virginia were photoshopped. lol We really are dealing with idiots here. Stupid enough to do the deeds and dumb enough to get caught.

As I type this I have wondered about Jeffery. That was some killing that was. It's really amazing when you think about it. Pretty easy to do but so... obvious. What to do? Just what to do? hum, I guess you just round them up, give them a "star chamber" hearing & shoot them in the head. Maybe we bypass the hearing. Color me disgruntled.

Kevin, here is your song:

For me, faith is the third form of knowledge, the voluntaristic / volitional one - the knowledge what should be, as opposed both to the second one, the rational / intellectual (what can be) and the first one, the empirical / experiential (what is).

As other two forms of knowledge, it is changeable and fallible, an thus controvertible - but, as the other two, ultimately indispensable, since the world is not a stability to be found, but a motion to be directed.

And, if we started to use songs to illustrate our point in a more artistic way, here is a suitable one to ilustrate mine:

^
"Foolish reactionary post". Did my icon give me away? yeah, that's me "reactionary" but I wouldn't say "foolish". I'd have to go back & look for your post about the bridge... was that you? Leading us all into the looniness of "the powers of the dark side". I think you should move forward & away from African cultures praying or preying. Both are a stupid choice and a foolish move.

Here's ya song of the day (which you won't listen to) but it's all good cause I'm listening to it for us both:
You're an infant in research and understanding, basement tier cockroach. What looniness is there in the "dark side"? It seems you haven't shaken off your religious brainwashing/baptism. You're lack of understanding if going to make you look like a fool, and yes I love the dark side, the creative chaos potential,the still point before the big bang

^ *sigh, yes President Trump WILL be reelected. The only reason you say he is "clearly a white supremacist" is because you've been told that. Unless of course, you have ANY evidence. Please share with the class. Hon, there you go throwing Putin out there (as if). Do you know any Russians? Done any business there? I have & I do. You have no idea about that country, its people or its financial workings. You should remember they took the beating in WW2 while WE took the credit (they were our ally). Jesus, do I have to explain everything? Okay look, only 2% of that population even has a credit card. It's almost impossible to do business there, their banks failed & nobody there trust the banks (it's the barter system mostly). Putin has tried to hold it together for the average man. Of course, Putin is a patriot to his country. Sorry. Are you loyal to any country or people? Try to travel between Moscow & St. Petersberg, ya can't, the roads are not passable, you have to take the train. It's not like they are a real threat. HELL to the YES we should make peace with them. For Gods sake, they (the Russians) are more like us than most other countries.

We are a CAPITALIST country. Got that yet? You don't like it, leave. I mean it. If you really believe what you typed about "rich people" God save us from the "rich people". Why do you live here? You can't have it both ways. CHOOSE for Gods sake. We can dig dirt on anyone (you even). I'm telling you what will work out the best. All things considered. God isn't running, nor Jesus nor Buddha. Those entities have left the building. We're on our own now.

I just gotta throw this out there... the most racist & most hurting to our black communities are the DEMORATS. Always have been. Read some history. LOOK what they do, not what they say. BTW, yeah, I used to vote Demo. down the line (I'm an independent). But even I can't stomach the Dem's. Horrid little people.

^

Go enjoy you're Christmas ham glazed by the semen of pedophile priests you worship

You're an infant in research and understanding, basement tier cockroach. What looniness is there in the "dark side"? It seems you haven't shaken off your religious brainwashing/baptism. You're lack of understanding if going to make you look like a fool, and yes I love the dark side, the creative chaos potential,the still point before the big bang

I hope the moderators ban this sociopath. Why the hell would you allow him to insult other posters. If anybody is a cockroach here it's him.

Back