Kevin Annett, Whistleblower of an Evil Church |433|

^
It's worse than people know Alex. Deep, long going & nasty. Worldwide with a lot of trap doors. All we can do is one by one take them out. For each child they break, they create another one of them.

agree re the satanic-infused podesta hillary brigade, but not sure we can separate Trump from the other swamp creatures. the more we learn about Epstein the more Trump looks deeply compromised.
I may be behind the curve on this, but as I understand it, Trump made one trip to Epstein's island, and then broke off his friendship with Epstein. Also, as I understand it, nobody has come forward to claim that they had underage sex with him - even though they could probably earn $100 million + for doing so.

The other thing is, that he clearly would not have made so much of the swamp - and clearly Epstein's game was a big part of the swamp - if he was involved himself.

Is there something I don't know?

David

I may be behind the curve on this, but as I understand it, Trump made one trip to Epstein's island, and then broke off his friendship with Epstein. Also, as I understand it, nobody has come forward to claim that they had underage sex with him - even though they could probably earn $100 million + for doing so.

The other thing is, that he clearly would not have made so much of the swamp - and clearly Epstein's game was a big part of the swamp - if he was involved himself.

Is there something I don't know?

David
^
Yep. But, he didn't go to the island. He just took his jet as a jumper to N.Y. (once). Trump also banned Epstein from going to his Mar-a-Lago years before he even ran for President.

Block and move on. You guys are diminishing the discussion at hand as pertains to the podcast (you know, that thing we're all here to discuss?)
This was actually one of the best interviews on skeptiko in a few months. It was beginning to get dry especially with the "skeptic Philosopher" interview. I'm halfway through this one going to finish it right now

I got back on my computer and wondered what kind of hellfire was going to be raining down on my “in” box from Skeptiko? *PHEW, all clear on the southern front! So, I was thinking, what makes everyone so upset? Is it the subject, the time of year, both? Is there some kind of evil force let loose on mankind or are we all just button pushers and potty mouths?

Now, I think we ALL came here to just communicate & probably are strongly moved by the subject matter & somewhere it got under everyones skin. Except “Baccarat” who is a complete loon. JUST KIDDING Baccarat~ We should all behave before Alex throws us all off the forum. I'm sorry if I caused anyone to become upset.

BTW, “Epstein didn’t kill himself”.

I got back on my computer and wondered what kind of hellfire was going to be raining down on my “in” box from Skeptiko? *PHEW, all clear on the southern front! So, I was thinking, what makes everyone so upset? Is it the subject, the time of year, both? Is there some kind of evil force let loose on mankind or are we all just button pushers and potty mouths?

Now, I think we ALL came here to just communicate & probably are strongly moved by the subject matter & somewhere it got under everyones skin. Except “Baccarat” who is a complete loon. JUST KIDDING Baccarat~ We should all behave before Alex throws us all off the forum. I'm sorry if I caused anyone to become upset.

BTW, “Epstein didn’t kill himself”.
Why would I be mad? I made my my post and you replied with what seemed like pentup opinions you didn't express. I think religion worshiping is schizophrenic, you replied that I was into Satanism (Lucifer is not Satan) and I'm sczhoprenic. Then a random poster Enrique ingelias who I never seen post on here as far as I can remember implied he would shoot me and went unhinged for awhile

Why would I be mad? I made my my post and you replied with what seemed like pentup opinions you didn't express. I think religion worshiping is schizophrenic, you replied that I was into Satanism (Lucifer is not Satan) and I'm sczhoprenic. Then a random poster Enrique ingelias who I never seen post on here as far as I can remember implied he would shoot me and went unhinged for awhile
^
My God Baccarat, have you been sitting here this entire time? Nobody called you schizophrenic, you used the term. I also didn't read where anyone was going to shoot anyone and if they did... I wonder if I could get in on that magic computer weapon cause I could REALLY use it.

That said... if you want to continue fighting, meet us all outside in 5 minutes and if we're not there, start without us.

^
OH PLEASE, you sound like the Grinch. I like Christmas trees, I like the Easter Bunny & ham. It's called freedom. If people want to go to church let them. Christmas is a national holiday. Just leave it. That said I really think the Catholic church has a MAJOR problem & needs to be shut down. I know, I KNOW, you'll point out the other weirdos in the religious faiths. I know. But, you know when someone is dying or going through some horrid things, their only hope or easing of that grief, they go to what they know. We can't take that away from people. We can't take hope away because we don't believe in it all. And yes, anyone pushing (a famous person you speak of) that would come out for taxing churches (because there is NO more prayer in schools) would be seen as the antichrist.

AND, BTW Baccarat aren't you the one who posted in the past about Satanism? THAT is even MORE schizophrenic.
Hmmmm

^
My God Baccarat, have you been sitting here this entire time? Nobody called you schizophrenic, you used the term. I also didn't read where anyone was going to shoot anyone and if they did... I wonder if I could get in on that magic computer weapon cause I could REALLY use it.

That said... if you want to continue fighting, meet us all outside in 5 minutes and if we're not there, start without us.
Well I posted your post using the word schizophrenic, which you claim you didn't. And Enrique implied he would shoot me, I thought with all your gated community schooling you would know the definition of what that roughly meant (implied) you also assumed I was the grinch because I didn't believe in the standard religious notion of God. Now you're trying to be funny and it's not working, and you wouldn't last a minute with me in a fight

Something about this guy sounded terribly off. The weird story about the piano leg sounded too grotesque to be true. Also, his very evident visceral hatred of Christianity made me suspect that his motives are purely ideological. Him stating that "Catholic Church is the biggest mass murderer in history" or repeating the long-refuted claim of "Catholic Church trafficking with children in Franco's Spain", or him quoting the miserable genocide enthusiast like Bernard Shaw didn't help his credibility for me. So I did some search and found this:

https://kevinannettmustbestopped.wordpress.com/tag/kevin-annett-liar/

https://kevinannettmustbestopped.wordpress.com/tag/kevin-annett-liar/page/2/

http://7thfire.biz/kevinannettnesarabeast.htm

http://www.genuinewitty.com/2012/07...evin-annett-is-a-con-artist-jason-bowman-too/

http://stopkevinannett.weebly.com

...and there is a lot more on internet on this guy.

I Just want to explain that Enrique Vargas and Baccarat are only banned for a couple of days because I want to emphasise that these forums are read by many, and they are definitely put off by childish squabbles.

If someone is harrassing you, the proper response is to report the post using the button at the botom left hand corner of the offending post.

David

Back