Kevin Day, Navy UFO Contact After-Effects |403|

Im glad to report that after 30 plus years in the Merchant navy on almost every ocean I havnt seen any UFOs, though admitidly a fair portion of that
was probably assisted by the amnesic effects of ethanol. There seems to be some attraction to weaponry by these flying friends.
Some of my shipmates could well have been aliens though (joking...sort of).

I was on watch as the AAWC and AICS during the TIC TAC encounters. I found out recently that others on watch watched the objects descend from space to 80,000 feet. Although I did not witness that myself. In my submode, I observed the contacts mostly at 28,000 feet and tracking south at 100 knots in groups of 5 to 10. The objects did not seem to notice us and I/we did not consider them as any type of threat. It was only when CDR Fravor's Fast Eagle flight made that first intercept, then, like you describe with the FCS illumination, the objects went ballistic --- non-Newtonian maneuvers that defied everything I had long trained for and learned of.

I'm very curious to know who you are, which ship, when, and where. And, if you have any interest in participating the Military Whistle Blowers panel at the end of March. All expenses paid for a week in Laughlin, NV, at the first ever UFO MEGA CON? Please contact me at kevinmday@yahoo.com or friend me on FB. There some folks I know that would very much like to talk to you.

A couple of things came to mind listening to this.

1) Has he revealed any trauma from his time in military service pre-UFO sighting? Anything during childhood?
2) Any missing time episodes in his life?
3) Interesting that he mentioned the amount of UFOs he saw at one time. Fleets like this are common to documented UFO sightings in Mexican ufology and he was in the San Diego region.
4) If I understand his comment about looking at the craft through the binoculars, it sounds like he had a Philip K Dick style V.A.L.I.S download of information.
5) His insistence on mentioning very specific details during this interview (the golf course, how much he made selling his house, etc.) was interesting. They almost came across like screen memories and felt a little shoe horned into the conversation.
6) Very interested in his chat with Dr Diana Walsh Pasulka. She would be an amazing guest on the show to discuss the interesection of technology, religion, and the paranormal. She had a great chat on Radio Misterioso a year ago.

1) My first ship was the VINCENNES. I was in CIC during the 1988 shootdown of Flight 655 --- standing right behind CAPT Rogers when he turned the key. I was profoundly affected by it. Spent my entire career training myself and others to never let that happen again. Oddly though, I was on the training staff during 911 and ended up having to train teams how to handle highjacked COMMAIR --- including shooting them down to prevent them being used as missiles.
5) My insistence on including those details was to hopefully describe the odd synchronicities that continue to happen to me.

A couple of things came to mind listening to this.

1) Has he revealed any trauma from his time in military service pre-UFO sighting? Anything during childhood?
Please notice that Kevin has kindly joined us - so address your questions directly to Kevin!
@Kevin Welcome to the forum! You mentioned that you could cause things selected at random to materialise within a few days. Did you try pushing that ability a bit? For example, if you took an unopened book catalog into the mountains, I wonder if you could just pick a book - something that didn't interest you at all - and cause that to appear in your life? I suppose what I am getting at, is whether there is something that could be tested here, if you still have this ability.

David

So the questions were:
  • What do you make of Kevin's message(which is twofold)?
    • Fold 1: allusions to something bigger happening, possibly some UFO-related spectacle seen by a much wider audience.
    • Fold 2: when whatever spectacle happens it will change people who witness it in some fundamental way
  • Is Kevin relaying a good warning or controlled messaging?
My initial response to the first question is fairly simple: Kevin's message isn't anything new. I believe some of the other posts in response to this show make that point too. The modern UFO phenomena is replete with individuals who witness a UFO event and subsequently make statements or even prophesy about some great change that is either about to happen or is happening. Some of these individuals gain followers and develop into full blown cult leaders like Billy Meire, George Adamski, or Claude Vorilhon(by mentioning these people I do not mean to cast aspersions onto Kevin who seems sincere to me). So the question is: IS something bigger happening? Well, maybe? Perhaps the important thing is what is the effect on the outlook of people when they are told by someone like Kevin that something bigger is or will be happening? Could it help provide the framework or filter for interpreting or even reinterpreting some event or events? Is it psychological priming?

Kevin's whole view of reality probably changed and that is a profound, disturbing, and difficult experience that would take anyone some time to process. I might've quit my job and spent some time away too 'cause WTF just happened?! It's also worth keeping in mind that while in this psychological state we are highly susceptible to being influenced without necessarily being aware of it. Jacques Vallee wrote about a great example of it where a psychologist was walking around a street corner and a man bumped into him. The man apologized for not looking where he was going and the psychologist responded by looking at his wristwatch and informing the man that it was 4:30pm when it was actually 2:30pm. I may have the times he gave wrong but the basic idea is that when as people we find ourselves confronted by something that just doesn't make sense or is contradictory to our expectations/beliefs we immediately start looking for information that will help us regain some kind of cognitive equilibrium.

Regarding the second question: I don't know but my intuition says to be wary. Incidentally I feel the same way about Jeremy Corbell but for mostly different reasons: just too much enthusiasm, not enough reasonable skepticism and he doesn't appear to be a good listener(just check out his debate with Stanton Friedman about Bob Lazar). We know for a fact that we have been misled and deceived time and time again by people who knew they were misleading and lying to us. Could they have a good reason for doing so? Yup, but they've certainly dug themselves a difficult hole to get out of and if I were in their shoes I might consider handing the shovel to someone like Kevin and taking him on the road too.

Alternatively, could they have a bad reason for lying to us? Yup. This phenomena represents a potentially world altering power on many, many levels and we all have an inner Sauron who does not share power(cue pic of Yoda with Gandalf quote misattributed to Voldemort).

My two cents.

...I don't know what causes the Vallee-Davis human post-effects from encounter with UAP. I do know the effects are quite real however.
yeah, I'm worried about lazy debunking on this. the Vallee Davis research was trying to explain something that was widely report by many over the years. It's easy to say, "oh that could never happen" or "that might happen, but only happen if someone was beamed aboard a ship... you could never experience it just by observing a UFO."

Seems like all this frontier research has to start with, "gee, hundreds and hundreds of people are reporting the same thing let's see if there's anything there."

So the questions were:
  • What do you make of Kevin's message(which is twofold)?
    • Fold 1: allusions to something bigger happening, possibly some UFO-related spectacle seen by a much wider audience.
    • Fold 2: when whatever spectacle happens it will change people who witness it in some fundamental way
  • Is Kevin relaying a good warning or controlled messaging?
My initial response to the first question is fairly simple: Kevin's message isn't anything new. I believe some of the other posts in response to this show make that point too. The modern UFO phenomena is replete with individuals who witness a UFO event and subsequently make statements or even prophesy about some great change that is either about to happen or is happening. Some of these individuals gain followers and develop into full blown cult leaders like Billy Meire, George Adamski, or Claude Vorilhon(by mentioning these people I do not mean to cast aspersions onto Kevin who seems sincere to me). So the question is: IS something bigger happening? Well, maybe? Perhaps the important thing is what is the effect on the outlook of people when they are told by someone like Kevin that something bigger is or will be happening? Could it help provide the framework or filter for interpreting or even reinterpreting some event or events? Is it psychological priming?

Kevin's whole view of reality probably changed and that is a profound, disturbing, and difficult experience that would take anyone some time to process. I might've quit my job and spent some time away too 'cause WTF just happened?! It's also worth keeping in mind that while in this psychological state we are highly susceptible to being influenced without necessarily being aware of it. Jacques Vallee wrote about a great example of it where a psychologist was walking around a street corner and a man bumped into him. The man apologized for not looking where he was going and the psychologist responded by looking at his wristwatch and informing the man that it was 4:30pm when it was actually 2:30pm. I may have the times he gave wrong but the basic idea is that when as people we find ourselves confronted by something that just doesn't make sense or is contradictory to our expectations/beliefs we immediately start looking for information that will help us regain some kind of cognitive equilibrium.

Regarding the second question: I don't know but my intuition says to be wary. Incidentally I feel the same way about Jeremy Corbell but for mostly different reasons: just too much enthusiasm, not enough reasonable skepticism and he doesn't appear to be a good listener(just check out his debate with Stanton Friedman about Bob Lazar). We know for a fact that we have been misled and deceived time and time again by people who knew they were misleading and lying to us. Could they have a good reason for doing so? Yup, but they've certainly dug themselves a difficult hole to get out of and if I were in their shoes I might consider handing the shovel to someone like Kevin and taking him on the road too.

Alternatively, could they have a bad reason for lying to us? Yup. This phenomena represents a potentially world altering power on many, many levels and we all have an inner Sauron who does not share power(cue pic of Yoda with Gandalf quote misattributed to Voldemort).

My two cents.
If Kevin is still with us on the forum I'd like to know if anything experienced anything odd in the months, weeks, or days prior to the sighting?

There was a total of over 100 separate UAP observed a few days before the 'TIC TAC intercept' and a few days afterwards. They appeared in groups of 5-10 at a time --- originating in the vicinity of Catalina Island and fading from radar off the coast of Baja.

Attachments

• Sailors_Anthology_Book_I_PRINT_version.pdf
    970.1 KB · Views: 3
There was a total of over 100 separate UAP observed a few days before the 'TIC TAC intercept' and a few days afterwards. They appeared in groups of 5-10 at a time --- originating in the vicinity of Catalina Island and fading from radar off the coast of Baja.

Hi Kevin,

I'd just like to get a bit of a handle on this. I mean do those radars normally show up anything at all that is spurious? I mean, is a modern military radar screen free of what used to be called clutter? How exceptional is 5 - 10 UAP's at a time?

David

Highest SPY-1 track quality possible held by 3 separate AEGIS ships, Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC), F/A-18 Super Hornet ATFLIR, and spurious on E2 radar --- over the course of several days. Exhaustive diagnostics were conducted with all indications systems worked as designed. And yes, the UAPs were quite exceptional as none of us had ever seen anything like them before (as far as I know).

Highest SPY-1 track quality possible held by 3 separate AEGIS ships, Cooperative Engagement Capability (CEC), F/A-18 Super Hornet ATFLIR, and spurious on E2 radar --- over the course of several days. Exhaustive diagnostics were conducted with all indications systems worked as designed. And yes, the UAPs were quite exceptional as none of us had ever seen anything like them before (as far as I know).

And a solid return/vector contact from multiple platforms on Air Search - confirmed simultaneously by visual... that is about as good as it gets.

Curious Kevin - any Mach 8+ vectors measured? Ours entered our radar envelope at 480 knots and 33,000 ft at an aspect angle of 330. The OS watchstanders were a bit confused, because that ALWAYS comes with a civil airline or military transport IFF squawk. But this did not squawk anything. Then it accelerated through Mach 8 - during its visual confirmation. So I got to see it visually on the port bridge wing - and as well in Combat on the air search radar...

After that watch ended at midnight, I stood on the port bridge wing aft, and thought 'This is gonna f*ck with me someday. But right now I just don't have time to bother with it.' We were departing GTMO and heading for the Persian Gulf.

Last edited:
When Kevin Day said this in the interview it struck a chord with me: "I think there are people that have come to the same level of concern that I have. I hesitate to say this too, but I have what they call a high morale compass, a high ethical compass, most people consider me a pretty decent person, but what if these effects happened to someone that’s not like us, someone that’s malevolent? It’s going to affect them too, just the same, and what are they going to do with their new abilities and did this all happen before in antiquity, in some pre-diluvial civilization? Did it end up going badly back then and could it happen again?"

I think it certainly could. Is it hard to deny that maybe the weapons and characters are presently all in their positions. A bit of psychic encouragement by way of material or other promises from a perceived to be but not necessarily extra terrestrial source could bring us all, or at least the survivors if any, back to an early post diluvial situation.

Thanks for using the audio excerpts from my film The Nimitz Encounters. My name is Dave Beaty. I spent a greater part of 2018 working on the CGI re-creation. This is not a sponsored film. I received zero compensation from it and offer it to the world. It's an important story with an unknown explanation. I am humbled you decided to use it to illustrate the posting, I just wanted people to know it's not some unnamed entity. One guy, one computer and a mission. Thanks Dave.NIMITZ POSTER WIDE 2.jpg

i know a key person in intelligence . from the start I have heard the nimitz vid was fabricated, made in Germany , not real etc. then hear the sound of the cockpit is not credible, the language of the pilots and so on. well, perhaps this is their job, to instill doubt and " debunk," a term I'm growing to hate. so its a truth lie sandwich as Grant Cameron would say. what disturbs me is that the intel community holds the cards, and doing so can manipulate the reality. its like being Santa Claus among little unknowing but hopeful and believing kids. how do we know the entire thing isn't orchestrated, all the players, and so on, to obfuscate a larger scenario. regardless, Im a believer, having my own sightings and odd experiences

Thanks for using the audio excerpts from my film The Nimitz Encounters. My name is Dave Beaty. I spent a greater part of 2018 working on the CGI re-creation. This is not a sponsored film. I received zero compensation from it and offer it to the world. It's an important story with an unknown explanation. I am humbled you decided to use it to illustrate the posting, I just wanted people to know it's not some unnamed entity. One guy, one computer and a mission. Thanks Dave.View attachment 1135
thx for producing this amazing movie. I really hope everyone watches it.

BTW I did reach out to Kevin about a week ago and asked him to ask you if I could use that clip in the intro... that said, I didn't hear back and guess forgot to close the loop. thx for understanding.

i know a key person in intelligence . from the start I have heard the nimitz vid was fabricated, made in Germany , not real etc. then hear the sound of the cockpit is not credible, the language of the pilots and so on. well, perhaps this is their job, to instill doubt and " debunk," a term I'm growing to hate. so its a truth lie sandwich as Grant Cameron would say. what disturbs me is that the intel community holds the cards, and doing so can manipulate the reality. its like being Santa Claus among little unknowing but hopeful and believing kids. how do we know the entire thing isn't orchestrated, all the players, and so on, to obfuscate a larger scenario. regardless, Im a believer, having my own sightings and odd experiences
there's always going to be noise... I totally get the skepticism... this one passes the test for me.

'Key people' in Intelligence do not hold knowledge regarding prosecution of this phenomenon. It is not managed inside classic Intelligence organizations nor inside nominal clearances. Those things which are truly secret are NOT given classifications. They are not managed by Intel officials.

Beware of those who boast of their Top Secret or ___________ 'security clearance' - Clearance means nothing and they know nothing. And if they do not use the phrase 'Access by means of technical or topical need to know' or they cannot name their Compartments held and what their domain was - then they have never seen or done anything.

We have a direct witness here, of the facts - confirmed by multiple platforms and eye witnesses, simultaneously. Most of the time, it is the debunker who has a higher motivation to just 'make things up'.

Glad you were a true skeptic Doug!

Last edited:
Im glad to report that after 30 plus years in the Merchant navy on almost every ocean I havnt seen any UFOs, though admitidly a fair portion of that
was probably assisted by the amnesic effects of ethanol. There seems to be some attraction to weaponry by these flying friends.
Some of my shipmates could well have been aliens though (joking...sort of).
I had always hoped that they(the UFOs) may pay Kim Jong-Un a visit.

Last edited:

Thanks for the reply and for sharing your experience, Kevin. Did you personally experience anything odd prior to these sightings? In some cases hours or even days prior to having a UFO sighting some people report odd things like their doorbell ringing but upon opening the door nobody is there(and there's not a flaming bag of dog crap on the stoop either).

'Key people' in Intelligence do not hold knowledge regarding prosecution of this phenomenon. It is not managed inside classic Intelligence organizations nor inside nominal clearances. Those things which are truly secret are NOT given classifications. They are not managed by Intel officials.

This may be true but there's a logical fallacy with the reasoning: if none of us is a "key person in intelligence work" how could we hope to confirm any of the assertions being made?

Back